Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

Useless is too busy with BLM and anti racism within all aspects of business, politics, judiciary etc in Scotland

He’s far too busy to offer his precious time to an investigation into CSA in Scottish football and question why Nonce FC have had multiple employees and staff associated with CBC and CFC and potentially more criminal charges pending for other paedos and others connected to CBC and CFC

This should be highlighted more than the obligatory "We requested an interview with the Justice Secretary but have received no reply".

It needs to show several attempts to contact him as part of the main body of the documentary.
And in doing so should also highlight his ‘allegiances’ and deeper into why this Government refuses point blank to even acknowledge the issue.

Only Marc Horne at the Times and his Editor have any credibility

All the other cowards in the SMSM should be ashamed

Guys like Spew Kheevins knew what went on at Parkpaed for decades and he’s swept it under the carpet too

Shame on them and the Scot Govt who are protecting Paedos

Let’s see what Adrian Goldberg does given he’s been crowdfunded to get the truth out and give the victims a platform to tell what really went on and who knew

Guys like Spew Kheevins knew what went on at Parkpaed for decades and he’s swept it under the carpet too

Let’s see what Adrian Goldberg does given he’s been crowdfunded to get the truth out and give the victims a platform to tell what really went on and who knew
I played against CBC in the mid 70s.
I always wondered why they said( players or parents can’t quite remember) you should be glad you don’t play for us

The Scottish press are one of the biggest reasons this was allowed to be carried out for so long, they were complicit and effectively enabled the abuse.

The child abuse at CFC was exposed many years ago in the Scottish press, the Daily Record ran stories with it, their sister paper the Sunday mail ran a huge story on it, but none of them ever went for those who enabled and protected the beasts that carried out the abuse and none of them demanded justice for the victims or even that CFC the organisation be punished for the crimes committed in full view of those we expect to protect our children. The beasts protected by, and therefore encouraged by CFC, used the prize of a professional contract to lure the children and abuse them and we now know that many inside the club knew it happening and allowed it to continue.

There are many so called sports journalists who have worked at these rags since the public were made aware of the systematic abuse of children at CFC, yet very few, if any of them have spoken out publicly or put into print what they know and what their view is on the biggest story in the history of world sport, the likes of Keevins are happy to take their shilling and keep their mouths tightly closed all due to the faith they follow and the team they support.

Think about that for a second, a grown man is abusing children and you know about it, but you decide to keep your mouth shut because of a football team and your religion!

Lets not forget the feeding frenzy these reptiles created and fed for many months when crooks took over our club and sent it into financial meltdown, the outcry could be heard reverberating around the world, and yer man Keevins was there front and centre demanding Rangers be fully punished due to the loss of taxes to our hospitals, our nurses, our police and our armed forces, a despicable hypocritical whining wee runt who assisted in the abuse of children.

The catholic church uses the law, money and time to erode their crimes, CFC have been and are doing the very same, they are one and the same, wherever there are children and the catholic church there is abuse, the abuse at CFC is only the tip of the iceberg in Scotland and until we rid ourselves of that rancid organisation in the leading levels of our society it will remain below the waterline.

Useless is too busy with BLM and anti racism within all aspects of business, politics, judiciary etc in Scotland

He’s far too busy to offer his precious time to an investigation into CSA in Scottish football and question why Nonce FC have had multiple employees and staff associated with CBC and CFC and potentially more criminal charges pending for other paedos and others connected to CBC and CFC
He is far too busy sneaking in to remove vital evidence for certain court cases

Picked up an item from yesterday 2/9/20 that Swinney would like a compensation scheme for those of all abused, once signed would have no recourse to the justice system, to bring the perpetrators to justice. What a very convenient way for the RC Church/Septic to be allowed to go Scot Free.

Picked up an item from yesterday 2/9/20 that Swinney would like a compensation scheme for those of all abused, once signed would have no recourse to the justice system, to bring the perpetrators to justice. What a very convenient way for the RC Church/Septic to be allowed to go Scot Free.

Theres irony for you yesterday he just signed the UNs charter on rights for children into Scots law. Gives with one hand and then takes away with the other, make your mind up John whats it to be?

https://www.scottishlegal.com/artic...cate-un-convention-on-the-rights-of-the-child

So in essence, the SNP are trying to use taxpayer’s money to compensate victims, in order to spare the enablers and their organisations/companies from shelling out and facing justice?

Every day the SNP just sink lower and lower. And yet they continue to rise in popularity due to their ‘cause’, despite failing at almost everything. Salmond‘s sexual escapades, Exams scandal, MacKay grooming, CSA report delay, Covid/Care Homes mansalughter, Hate crime bill, Education going downhill, GCC cronyism and corruption, plus much, much more over the years.

No wonder many of us feel ashamed to be Scottish. Freedom my arse.

Adrian Goldberg has requested an interview with the under qualified justice secretary. Still no reply.
He's a busy man.
Car insurance etc. to sort out.

And he is usually late for work due to the trains.
However he is usually able to put all that aside, when it's something that interests him. Like visiting Republican boozers with his cleared sex pest.
He will be confident that the final video cut will be lost.
For any of the above he should not be near public office

So in essence, the SNP are trying to use taxpayer’s money to compensate victims, in order to spare the enablers and their organisations/companies from shelling out and facing justice?

Every day the SNP just sink lower and lower. And yet they continue to rise in popularity due to their ‘cause’, despite failing at almost everything. Salmond‘s sexual escapades, Exams scandal, MacKay grooming, CSA report delay, Covid/Care Homes mansalughter, Hate crime bill, Education going downhill, GCC cronyism and corruption, plus much, much more over the years.

This statement should be pinned. Agree with every word you have said.

Does the cnut not get it is not about the money it is about justice. He should be the one pressing for that. What is his official office name again?

I agree in total with your comment, however we have brain cells, the Natsis pander to those that get the most out of Our Taxes, They Are a Cult! However here I go on my soap box that I’ve been on for years, there’s a substantial more non Natsi voters than the Cult, Why Oh Why do we not use our Vote, until such time we do, we will live in a Shitty Little Country.

A compensation scheme, paid for by Scottish taxpayers, to make reparations for Celtic FC's decades of abuse. That makes me sick to my very core.

Adrian in contact with The Guardian?
And possibly The Times.
2 of the most prestigious newspapers in the UK.
Meanwhile in Scotland, press have heads in the sand, hoping and praying it will all go away.
I got news for you Scottish press lurkers. Dig deeper into your bunkers and put your hard hats on. This is not going away. Ever. And when the day comes, you will all be exposed for the fekkin frauds you all are.

Thats a long read, depressing stuff so I'll come back to it. One point though, the civil case against Celtic is due to be heard in 2021. Anyone know when ? Could it be a major distraction for them in the run up to the league end, assuming of course the season finishes ?

And possibly The Times.
Meanwhile in Scotland, press have heads in the sand, hoping and praying it will all go away.
I got news for you Scottish press lurkers. Dig deeper into your bunkers and put your hard hats on. This is not going away. Ever. And when the day comes, you will all be exposed for the fekkin frauds you all are.
Their heads are not in the sand. They've been told by their bosses to ignore.

And possibly The Times.
I think what you mean about the Scottish Republican Media, “Aiding and Abetting” their favourites!

A bit disappointed if I am honest . I had assumed it would have been an independently made documentary that would be sold to a mainstream TV company and bring this sordid story to a mass audience. Did not know it was simply an online project. Not sure this will have the same effect as folk who watch it will tend to be folk like us ,and them, who know the situation allready.
Also hate the fact they refer to the Celtic Boys Club scandal as opposed to what it is THE CELTIC FC SCANDAL.
In the same vein I note that the avenue they appear to be taking is that Celtic were "closer " linked to the BC than they admit rather than the fact that the BC was an integral part of the club.
That would suggest imho that the argument they are making is that Celtic FC has a MORAL duty to pay the survivors rather than a LEGAL duty.
Sorry if this sounds a bit rude but you clearly have no experience of production costs. Major productions costs millions.
This is being done on a shoestring in terms of budget, so It will be an online release.
However, it can be used to approach a major content production company to try and get interest.
Let’s hope someone can get it in front of a decision maker in due time.

Back