Alex Lowry

Has great potential and I’d love to see him against better opposition
If we end up losing by three or more goals to Dortmund in the first leg I would be seriously disappointed if we didn’t give Lowry a full 90 minutes in the second leg.

Need to get him signed onto a long term contract and he must be included in the match squads for the league. Not only is he a tremendous prospect, I also see him as a potential match winner right NOW, a guy who could turn a 1-1 into a 2-1 win.
I agree if Roofe can get into our team then this boy is a must he has talent in abundance,full of himself and is scared of no one ,if a player is good enough then they are old enough as far as I am concerned.

GvB has a conundrum. That's 3 First Team appearances for Lowry now. Another 2 and he loses his eligibility to play Lowland League matches for the rest of the season. I'd say its unlikely that he will get enough minutes for the First Team to justify removing his eligibility for the B Team, he needs minutes on the pitch.

He will probably learn more training with the First Team, sitting on the bench on occasion, getting another couple of appearances off the bench - but playing regularly for the B Team.

Excited about his potential. He has the gallusness to succeed at Rangers. Believe he can go all the way, albeit there will be bigger challenges than he has had so far.

Calm down bears. He’s had a positive introduction to the first team recently but let’s not hype too much pressure onto the kid too soon!
At the very least it’s plain to see that he has far, far more talent than Scott Wright. It’s clear to see that Lowry is going far in football unless he was to become a total waster off the pitch.

He looks like he has bags and bags of potential. He is already a very good player but he can get even better. He's a joy to watch.

From watching him over the past few seasons, he's been the stand out from the academy.

I'm surprised (and thankful) he wasn't poached away by bigger fish to be honest, like some of our other top talent recently. I honestlty didn't expect him to still be here. But I'm glad he is. Love watching him.

Looks like some talent - really exciting player to watch. Hope we don't coach his enthusiasm out of him.

Handle him right and he’ll go for more than Patterson. So positive every time he’s on the ball and has that dash of composed creativity so rare for a Scottish player.

GVB has to figure out a way to get him regular minutes.
He’ll definitely get regular minutes mate

Next season

The boy is class , don't think a loan deal is the answer for next season, he will be a star for us . Nothing better than seeing young players coming through

GvB has a conundrum. That's 3 First Team appearances for Lowry now. Another 2 and he loses his eligibility to play Lowland League matches for the rest of the season. I'd say its unlikely that he will get enough minutes for the First Team to justify removing his eligibility for the B Team, he needs minutes on the pitch.

He will probably learn more training with the First Team, sitting on the bench on occasion, getting another couple of appearances off the bench - but playing regularly for the B Team.
Good point mate .

I think he should be getting more game time. Boy is a serious prospect.

Handle him right and he’ll go for more than Patterson. So positive every time he’s on the ball and has that dash of composed creativity so rare for a Scottish player.

GVB has to figure out a way to get him regular minutes.

Whatever ‘is’ is that boy definitely has it!

Back