Alex Rae - deal for a striker done

Crispy Bacon

From what you know mate do our management team consider zungu to be the fabinho type player we have searching for?

what what little i know of this boy he doesnt seem to be that style of player to me?
Don’t know much about the player to be honest. All i know is we have a blueprint for the starting 11. The planning gone into building it is meticulous. Once its assembled i’m confident we’ll be happy. Much like the Liverpool project.

what I will say is - with Wilson - this squad will go beyond SG. We are managed like a top football club now and once one part of the puzzle goes we have lists as long as your arm to replace any part of it. As far as i’m concerned we are a completely different team as a whole than we were 12 months ago

Last edited:

Wang

No idea. I know the staff are actively looking for a Fabinho type CM who we have been in talks with for a few weeks. Beyond that i’m clueless.
Management know what we need, squad knows what we want and the board are prepared to deliver it.

i’ve also had a few beers so i’ll be logging off for my own good now:))
Brilliant, I didn’t think Liverpool would sell him but he’ll be a great signing up here!!

cheers for the info.

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
Don’t know much about the player to be honest. All i know is we have a blueprint for the starting 11. The planning gone into building it is meticulous. Once its assembled i’m confident we’ll be happy. Much like the Liverpool project.

what I will say is - with Wilson - this squad will go beyond SG. We are managed like a top football club now and once one part of the puzzle goes we have lists as long as your arm to replace any part of it. As far as i’m concerned we are a completely different team as a whole than we were 12 months ago
hope your right mate, all sounds very positive, exciting times ahead.

so glad we won the 3 points today, huge.

Amstel

Exactly the model Southampton have worked to for years. No more rip it up and start again, everything feels fresh and positive again on & off the pitch

Keilso

Because Maja used to play before Sunderland. He'll still have friends in and around the Sunderland team who he'll speak to.
If Alex knows something, then i don't think its Maja.

Highly unlikely that any team would risk a player that's signed or just about to sign for another team in a friendly.

Maja started for Bordeaux today in a 4-2 defeat.

cooperman

I am willing to bet it’s not Taylor.

Gerrards comments he’s probably just having an educated guess .
why? does no matter if we rate a player or not, all that matters is if Gerrard rates him, I'd say Taylor is just the kind of player Gerrard has a soft spot for, all just a guessing game on my part of course