Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

And that’s been done also. They have everything that we have and they are still receiving more. All I can say is they are in correspondence with a certain member behind the scenes.
I think to that end, it should be left to that member to continue the correspondence.
There is obviously a great deal going on behind the scenes that isn't for public consumption at this time.
If someone has their ear, it would likely be counter productive to go all guns blazing on them.

There's going to be someone at Adidas who won't want to be the person who knew all about this but allowed their brand to be associated with it.

I think to that end, it should be left to that member to continue the correspondence.
There is obviously a great deal going on behind the scenes that isn't for public consumption at this time.
If someone has their ear, it would likely be counter productive to go all guns blazing on them.

There's going to be someone at Adidas who won't want to be the person who knew all about this but allowed their brand to be associated with it.
The member has been fantastic when it comes to correspondence with certain authorities, Adidas being one of them.
I know many on here have also contacted Adidas and I would say keep it up. Apply the pressure to every authority involved.
The one thing I will say as it’s been asked to me a few times. Under no circumstances will we give out sources or who we are in contact with.

When contacting some authorities you will receive standard replies. (Some on here will have done this already) Remember one thing, you have brought it to their attention whoever you contact. They will talk to colleagues, friends and family. I’ve had Westminster representatives giving me their personal opinion on more than one occasion.

2 years ago we made an attempt to contact every football fan forum not only on these shores but abroad. Believe me there was some interest but back then it wasn’t in the limelight the way it is now, and another thing that we had to remember was there could have been legalities involved that could affect their forums? As frustrating as it was, you have to accept that.

I don’t go on other forums, but I know some on here that do. And I know especially down south there are a few that come on here. Hopefully they have seen the C4 segments and seen the way that Celtic Football club treat victims, and disassociate themselves from a boys club they clearly benefited from. I can’t think of any moral club worldwide that have done anything like that. So I agree with them. A club like no other.

The victims were strong and brave enough to come forward. Some no longer with us. Let’s help them and the families. It’s not about point scoring. The facts were there for everyone to see.

The member has been fantastic when it comes to correspondence with certain authorities, Adidas being one of them.
I know many on here have also contacted Adidas and I would say keep it up. Apply the pressure to every authority involved.
The one thing I will say as it’s been asked to me a few times. Under no circumstances will we give out sources or who we are in contact with.

When contacting some authorities you will receive standard replies. (Some on here will have done this already) Remember one thing, you have brought it to their attention whoever you contact. They will talk to colleagues, friends and family. I’ve had Westminster representatives giving me their personal opinion on more than one occasion.

2 years ago we made an attempt to contact every football fan forum not only on these shores but abroad. Believe me there was some interest but back then it wasn’t in the limelight the way it is now, and another thing that we had to remember was there could have been legalities involved that could affect their forums? As frustrating as it was, you have to accept that.

I don’t go on other forums, but I know some on here that do. And I know especially down south there are a few that come on here. Hopefully they have seen the C4 segments and seen the way that Celtic Football club treat victims, and disassociate themselves from a boys club they clearly benefited from. I can’t think of any moral club worldwide that have done anything like that. So I agree with them. A club like no other.

The victims were strong and brave enough to come forward. Some no longer with us. Let’s help them and the families. It’s not about point scoring. The facts were there for everyone to see.
That's fair enough mate, you're obviously better placed than I to advise.
I just know from previous complaints with the likes of the BBC or the printed press, they've been dismissive of mass complaints.

What do we know about this Martin Henry fella?
Says it all really.

Was it not Neely sacked for an Inappropriate comment to a minor, Dunn was due to appear at court with if I can remember 9 charger only 1 involving Rangers never proven of course and don't pay any attention to any other names you hear connected to Rangers. They cvnts know now that the world is gonna hear about their dirty deeds so they will muddy the waters whenever possible with lies if needed

Yes, correct mate.

At one time it was only Celtic who were brushing this under the carpet.

Today it is the:

SNP,
SFA,
BBC Scotland,
Scottish Press,
And every club except Rangers.

What has happened to morale values in Scotland.

Why is there no outrage at what has taken place.

Why are victims ignored?

Shame on all of those put the protection of Celtic above the rights of the abused to have justice.

Don't know if I would class him as the most evil man who ever walked on the face of the earth.I know what you mean, but he was certainly a hypocrite i.e. one who said one thing whilst doing the exact opposite.Don't particularly agree with gays myself, but hey ho,it's their life and their choice.The sad thing is that he made a lot of mens lives a misery with his doctrine, while being one himself.

"Gays" is not something that you agree with or disagree with. It is not an opinion. People are gay, you are not. Nothing to agree or disagree on.

I hope for the victims this gets full coverage all over the world.

How have radio Clyde the sponsors reacted and do we have an email to ask them lack of coverage from the useless crap station?

Sent this to the SFA. They will no doubt block me and I will never get a reply but the fight goes on.

crutrPb.png

At one time it was only Celtic who were brushing this under the carpet.

Today it is the:

SNP,
SFA,
BBC Scotland,
Scottish Press,
And every club except Rangers.

What has happened to morale values in Scotland.

Why is there no outrage at what has taken place.

Why are victims ignored?

Shame on all of those put the protection of Celtic above the rights of the abused to have justice.

Agree with the jist of your post but what have Rangers done specifically? All clubs have been silent on it as far as I can see.

I monitor a number of shares, and have a look at the scums while I’m there.
Latest comment on one of the sites - don’t think it was one of them that posted it - well done to whoever it was.

KingHenrik
CH4 sex scandal at Celtic park28 Feb 2020 15:01
With last night show on channel 4 news its is highly likely we will owe millions of pounds to survivors of a pedophile ring that was in operation for decades,

Anyone else think our shares will plummet?

I monitor a number of shares, and have a look at the scums while I’m there.
Latest comment on one of the sites - don’t think it was one of them that posted it - well done to whoever it was.

KingHenrik
CH4 sex scandal at Celtic park28 Feb 2020 15:01
With last night show on channel 4 news its is highly likely we will owe millions of pounds to survivors of a pedophile ring that was in operation for decades,

Anyone else think our shares will plummet?

How have their shares been doing?

They took a bit of a hit about a month ago.

How have their shares been doing?

They took a bit of a hit about a month ago.
Were about 1.60 middle January, then sharp drop to just over 1.30 - quite a few large sells done then. Had been slowly recovering but coronavirus causing a negative impact on all shares. 1.39 today.

Brutal. More covering up.
Something doesn't sit right with this guy, I would like to know if he really thinks he has done the most he could have with everything he knew? Its people like this that should feel every bit of shame as the enablers at crime scene park.
There is way more to this cover-up than just the club like no other, it all points to the religion like no other.
How many more are out there with information about the abuse of children that continues to be suppressed is anyone's guess, the open secret has never been confined to the employee's of that rancid club. That in itself is shameful and unforgivable, come out and tell everything you know, not a drip-feed of cryptic clues.

What's this ruling coming out by the Nasty Nats
Is it to stop paying out a right and proper amount of monies,to the abused???

Scotlands shame FC are thanking their lucky stars for coronavirus and for abuse being such a horrific subject that actually it is difficult to start a general discussion on in the public eye. Because deep down nobody really wants to think about what actually happened. This means they are essentially hiding in plain sight.

These kinds of things make it easier for Hollicom and shame FC to keep the media in check, a media that is clearly not fit for purpose, and all to happy to not rock the boat.

Nowhere near enough people putting their heads above the sand to start asking the serious questions.

If the thread above on twitter is accurate, then there are high profile victims at the knew camp who, despite what they have gone through, could show the same courage as other victims it would give even more momentum to the victims.

Speaking off the record protects Shame FC. These victims need support and to be encouraged to speak out.

What's this ruling coming out by the Nasty Nats
Is it to stop paying out a right and proper amount of monies,to the abused???

I have emailed the guardian, where you can report a story with some further context around Alex Thompsons report.

Essentially I have asked, why they would report extensively on Man Citys compensation fund, but they aren't reporting on abuse at a far more industrial scale in what clearly appears to be a trafficking and enabling culture over an extended period of time.

Back