Alves speaks out about cheating refs

Had the pricks on the commentry team not brought it to the attention of viewers you wouldnt know anything happened.
Should they have just ignored it ? It was a silly thing to do and more than likely due to frustration, It was more astonishing that neither Moult nor Alves were sent off and neither of them were even booked, Moult was booked for his pushing and shoving afterwards.

It will be interesting to see if it's picked up by the compliance officer which would mean Moult would be out of the cup final.

Robinson being sent to the stand with Pedro will also see him incur a match ban, How could he possibly appeal the referee's decision after saying the referee had a good game.

Shame our manager and board don’t speak out about the countless honest mistakes against us this season and we’re only in October

He lashed out with his foot and could have been sent off, You keep pretending it didn't happen.

I don't "keep" doing anything, it was my first comment on the matter - or maybe by "you", you mean Bears in general, which would maybe cause anyone to ask questions about you.
Let's just say that your idea of "lashing out" and mine differ somewhat.

Bruno is 100% correct with what he says. Its only a matter of time until one of our players is seriously hurt while refs turn a blind eye to the hammer throwing thugs we deal with week in week out.

This place is reeking tonight.

What exactly are we wanting Bruno to do? Break someone’s nose in retaliation? If he does that he’ll be sent off and banned for weeks.

The problem isn’t that we don’t break noses, it’s that the referees are ignoring assaults on our players nearly every game.

Yep whole team was bullied & battered all over the park and did feck all as retribution. Far too soft
What did you want our players to do? Morelos was booked for persistent fouling after 2 tackles. If we get retribution, we’re sent off. That’s the problem, it’s not an even playing field.

His kick out at Moult was unprofessional, however it is very easy for us to say that after the fact - we arent on the pitch seeing our team mates get their noses broken by dirty cheating elbowing players.

A level playing field?

Just for a minute imagine if we played in the manner that hammer throwing bunch of bastards did? National outrage

I don't "keep" doing anything, it was my first comment on the matter - or maybe by "you", you mean Bears in general, which would maybe cause anyone to ask questions about you.
Let's just say that your idea of "lashing out" and mine differ somewhat.
Lashing out is lashing out whether your arm,hand or feet. Think you're a little bit paranoid on the "you" word.

A level playing field?

Just for a minute imagine if we played in the manner that hammer throwing bunch of bastards did? National outrage
Exactly. I never thought I'd say this but next time we get a decision like that against us we should just walk off the park.

Pedro talked about Herrera showing his "war medals" after the last Motherwell game so the Manager and the players knew what was ahead and knew what had to be done. They all failed. It's as simple as that.

Alves is right about the Referee but that doesn't give our players a free pass for another massive failure.

Its all very well some on here saying he should dish out the same treatment to others but the trouble is that when we do then we get red and yellow cards. Christ we even get cards for waving from the centre circle. Its not that the refs are inconsistent, the fact is that they fear the backlash if they give us any decisions. Bruno has just arrived here and cannot believe what he has seen. We have just got accustomed to it. Its time the board spoke out. If it had been the mentally challengeds subjected to this then the media would be all over it, refs would be demoted and liewell pressurising the sfa.

I’d like also hear from Cardoso who was left for what 3 mins pouring blood with a broken nose, and from Morelos who is targeted on a weekly basis. And from our club captain.
The club captain?

He'd struggle to ruffle he hair of an under 10's team, lets be honest.
Alves is spot on. Played well in portugal, italy, turkey, russia and on an international stage. Hes a big unit and can handle himself. He is also quite clearly a consumate professional which is lucky for these protected wee fannies now breaking our players bones with impunity. Can you imagine he just said fxk it, last assignment and im taking one of yous out?

Once again, the nutty foreigner/bad loser shit will be trotted out as it is in his ignorant little crap hole of a country. Revel in rangers misery but neglect the fact he is a tremendous, long serving, internationalist with a top nation winning things. He fact he feels he has to say something says it all

What did you want our players to do? Morelos was booked for persistent fouling after 2 tackles. If we get retribution, we’re sent off. That’s the problem, it’s not an even playing field.

There's ways of letting them know you're there without being so obvious you get booked and/or sent off. A wee bit of that wouldn't have gone amiss in a few games this season. Morelos runs about like a daft wee laddie most of the time making it easy for refs (biased ones or not) to book him.

About time somebody spoke out about the blatant cheating that we have to put up with.
It has been going on for years now.

There's ways of letting them know you're there without being so obvious you get booked and/or sent off. A wee bit of that wouldn't have gone amiss in a few games this season. Morelos runs about like a daft wee laddie most of the time making it easy for refs (biased ones or not) to book him.
I must be watching different games from you!

Sorry Bruno.........stop crying about it and dish some out instead
What an absolute load of shite. There is dishing out physical play and straight up thuggery.

If Any of our players elbowed or took down one of thier players when they were the last man that cheat of a ref would be straight into his pocket for a red

To those saying complaining about refs is Timmy behavior ... Well look at the position they are in now

'Blaming referees is timmy behaviour' - yes, because it's their default when things don't go their own way.

The difference here is that it's clear to all that our performances and results are simply not acceptable, but that doesn't mean it's wrong to be critical match officials. No matter if they're cheats or simply incompetent, you need to draw the line somewhere.

What

What ways are these?

Exactly. I never thought I'd say this but next time we get a decision like that against us we should just walk off the park.

I said that watching the game. I'd pull the team and let it become the talking point of every sports news programme/forum. My dad said that's why women dont manage football teams :D

I said that watching the game. I'd pull the team and let it become the talking point of every sports news programme/forum. My dad said that's why women dont manage football teams :D
I don't see what the alternative is. If our players can't be protected by the laws of the game then what's the point.

I don't see what the alternative is. If our players can't be protected by the laws of the game then what's the point.

I genuinely fear one of our players are going to be seriously injured. The shenanigans with Hibs fans was a disgrace, since then it's been open house on them. The refs dont protect them, the authoritites wont protect them and as seen with Hibs the cops are f*cking useless. More interested in hunting down bears who stood up to protect others. Those bears were the thin blue line that day not plod.

Bruno will cop a ban for dishing some out.
None of the Motherwell players will.

I can't believe any Rangers fan thinks fighting fire with fire is the answer here.
If Alves gets a ban then Moult will also get a ban, Hence why there isn't much talk if any from those in charge of Motherwell, Moult would miss the final.

a lot of people on here must not have heard the saying" fight fire with fire". blaming referees is timmy behaviour well the scum have got on pretty well after they did it.

I genuinely fear one of our players are going to be seriously injured. The shenanigans with Hibs fans was a disgrace, since then it's been open house on them. The refs dont protect them, the authoritites wont protect them and as seen with Hibs the cops are f*cking useless. More interested in hunting down bears who stood up to protect others. Those bears were the thin blue line that day not plod.
Refs, cops and the authorities can be expected to treat us like shìt.
We're well used to it.
Something within the club itself needs to change.
Rangers are allowing this situation to fester.

We're an easy target for everyone, and for all we've been through, I think this could be a bridge too far for alot of fans.

The time Oduwa got seriously assaulted from the Alloa player and the Scottish press said he deserved it finished me for Scottish football. Rangers and only Rangers for me RFC WATP

If he hadn't lashed out at Moult then yes he was correct in speaking out, But given he had a kick at Moult he'll just get that statement thrown back in his face by those in the media.
did you actually watch the game the kick at moult was nothing compared to what our players received and the cheating c##t of a ref allowed it. and in your eyes its ok because one of our players had a fly kick and he shouldnt speak out .

Neymar just been sent off for a nudge at best. Yet over here players are allowed to break noses and it’s not a foul. Same game, same rules. Mental

The referees aren’t cheating ffs, they’re just not very good.

I’m glad Alves has said what he said and I think he’s put it across in the correct way, but, some folk on here are starting to sound like tims the way they go on about supposed cheating refs.

Are they incompetent? Absolutely. Are they actively trying to cheat Rangers? Don’t be so bloody ridiculous.

Moult was booked, he can't be banned.
He wasn't booked for the kick at Alves that was a different incident after the initial incident with Alves, He was booked when he got involved with another Rangers player while Alves was still on the ground.

Neither Moult nor Alves were booked for the kicking out at each other incident.

Back