Andy Halliday and the celtic fan on clyde

And don't forget they led DJ into trap with Sutton. Absolute scum on that station. AH should know better than to go on that show.
Get what your saying mate, what they did with DJ was despicable however, in my opinion the more Rangers men we can get on these shows the better.
I’m not talking about our ex player apologists who have been on in the past, I’m talking about articulate, street smart true Rangers men like Andy. We’ve got Super on talk sport and Andy on snyde, Boyd is showing some backbone at last and Neil McCann can handle himself.

Frank is an absolute throbber. Well played Andy for not letting him get a reaction.

Nothing funnier than a smug mentally challenged trying to come across clever. Thick as pig Sh1te.

There's always something hilarious about someone thick being condescending. He genuinely thinks he's got the measure of the panel but overexplains everything and fails to grasp basic counter points.

An old man with that usual sellick nasal cavity phoning up discussing Rangers current form because he's been watching us play. Phoning up Andy Halliday to be classlessly rude and prove that no matter how much they win they still have an inferiority complex.

Yet another hard drive that should be checked. Bet he makes his wife/sister utterly miserable with this shit. Away to throw the Bobby Sands plates off his wall as he re-lives saying old firm over and over again.

Why is Halliday appearing on that phone in anyway? To be berated by repulsive thick tramps on a daily basis? No thanks.

Why is Halliday appearing on that phone in anyway? To be berated by repulsive thick tramps on a daily basis? No thanks.
As I’ve said in my post above, now Andy is in place, Jam up their phone lines with bears clever enough to tie up cretins like Knew Keevins and his like in self defeating arguments. They have had free reign for years to peddle their propaganda and lies on that show, ably supported by a mentally challenged panel.

Frank the whanks phone will be lying on his pish stained carpet in 100 tiny pieces
upcoming old frim game eh uhm eh stumble stumble i dont call it the old firm anymore,sure you dont
Frank sounds like the type you see going on holiday with the full kit on and cheap plastic dress shoes

I loved the wee comment along the lines of ‘I know what you’re trying to get me to say but you won’t’. Streetwise as fook.
The bold Frank obviously spent days forming and practising that wee argument. Constantly repeating to himself ‘don’t say old firm.... don’t say old firm.... don’t say old firm.... ‘ It really didn’t end the way he thought it would :)

It`s a pity AH couldn`t have asked the wank why him and all his inbred, mhutant enablers are so consumed by a club he presumes to be 8 years old? Get these cnts on air ask them. Why not obssess over Cove Rangers or Livingston for example.

I disagree with Andy a bit, I'd say there are five 'tough' away fixtures in the league.

Sheep Pen, the Tony Macaroni - where the pitch is as plastic as their food, Kilmarnocks plastic recycling plant, Needle City and the other Old Firm member.

We have visited 3/5 this season, picked up a tough 5 points. Should have been 7.

They have visited 1/5, picked up a point.

Make no mistake about it, they have had a ridiculously easy start to the season. Still managed to get papped out of the Champions League before the schools went back.
A lot of folk forget that. They’ve not had a tough match in the league yet. Remember the super duper random computer helped them out a wee bit at the beginning but it’s starting to unravel a wee bit.

Slowly chip away at it, the mentally challengeds are shit scared and another 3/4 bad results will see the pressure ramped up on the tenement toothed tramp. The ones against him are increasing slowly in numbers and they are getting more vocal, hence the reason why they are fighting amongst themselves which is great to see.

We will batter this shower of shite, full strength, under strength. Whatever team they want to put out, we will beat them.

This aren't "playing at best" is a load of shite

You do realise it's possible for players to hit a ceiling..regress or whatever.

They have a lot of tough fixtures still to come as well

They’ve used that one on us when we’ve beaten them in the last two years.

It’s NEVER that we were better, but they were shite & the referees cheated them.

It just shows you how blatantly biased Clancy was on 29.12 when they didn’t even try that one.

Ha ha well said Andy. As others have noted Frank is one of the many reasons I couldn't listen to that anymore. Fair play to Andy Halliday though carving out a career for himself.

AH should have told if the scum had stepped up through the gears they could have qualified for the Champions League instead of joining Rangers in the EL. Also the Lurgen Flop has been praising the scums performances in the league.

Frank’s an utter tadger but why is Halliday still in the media spotlight? He’s 28 and now at Hearts, surely he should be focusing on that rather than constantly talking about Rangers. Don’t think it’s very wise putting himself in a situation where he needs to field queries from cretins like this lady's front bottom.

The more friends we have in the media, the better I say! If Andy's destination post football is media inclined, over coaching, then fair play to him. Bash on!

Homer Simpson could beat that dafty in an argument , notice how the panel realised this and cut him off before he could add to his idiocy.

There's always something hilarious about someone thick being condescending. He genuinely thinks he's got the measure of the panel but overexplains everything and fails to grasp basic counter points.

An old man with that usual sellick nasal cavity phoning up discussing Rangers current form because he's been watching us play. Phoning up Andy Halliday to be classlessly rude and prove that no matter how much they win they still have an inferiority complex.

Yet another hard drive that should be checked. Bet he makes his wife/sister utterly miserable with this shit. Away to throw the Bobby Sands plates off his wall as he re-lives saying old firm over and over again.

At least we know where the blow up dolls from the piggery end up they are franks Rangers supporting pals

Andy is actually a very good talker. He could make himself a good career in the media after he retires.

The more friends we have in the media, the better I say! If Andy's destination post football is media inclined, over coaching, then fair play to him. Bash on!
I agree but I’d rather see him doing it later in his career, if I was a Hearts fan I’d be pretty pissed off.

Back