Andy Halliday - Thank you and goodbye

All the best Andy. One of a small few that never hid and always gave 100% on the journey.

He's a good lad is Andy. Shame he didn't get to say goodbye properly. Hope he finds a club down south at a decent level.

That was my thought. Would love to see him away from this cesspit of hatred and doing well for himself, able to enjoy his football without all the crap that goes with playing for Rangers. Good luck Andy.

Thank you Andy Halliday, you lived the dream of every bear.

He had some incredible highs and lows but stayed around long enough to be part of an old firm victory at Ibrox, he enjoyed that one as much as any of us. Also loved his celebration with Gerrard as he helped the club qualify for europa league, a great moment for a guy who was discarded by the previous manager.

Good luck in the future Andy and thanks for all your efforts.

I wish him all the very best for the future. He was a fan who lived the dream and put in some very good performances.

Gutted he never lifted 55.

I don't think he will be short of suitors either.

Not among the best of players we've had but I think the fact Gerrard held onto him for two seasons speaks volumes. A dedicated Ranger and always gave 100%. Shame we never got to see him lift the league trophy but I'm sure he'll in amongst the bears when we finally cross the line. All the best Andy.

Cheers to Andy and wish him success in future , Still No idea how he managed to get over 100 games and captain Rangers. must feel like he won the lottery.

I felt as a squad player he never really let us down and would have been worth keeping. Wish him all the best for the future

Wes Foderingham and Jon Flanegan away too:

Thought Wes was a capable back up to MacGregor. Flanegan I always thought was useless and glad to see the back of him.

The very best of luck to him but I’m glad we’re moving him on. We need better to challenge the filth.

He’ll probably favour a move back down south but I hope he stays up here where he can be of use to us.

It's a damn shame he won't get to lift the title when it comes.

He can leave holding his head up high. Thank you for the Championship, the semi final, and that tremendous performance at left back against them.

Best of luck Andy.

All the best Andy, thanks for your contributions, the same to the others leaving.
Your all welcome to the 55 party.
WATP and always will be

Good luck Andy , I thank you for your service and you got to live the dream. ! Good luck in the future and I hope you get plenty of teams offering you terms

He lived my dream so hats off to the guy, unfortunately not at the required level for next season. I think a move to England would be best, dont fancy seeing him against us in the league.

Good luck to Andy. He lived the dream and always gave his all, undoubtedly a true Ger. His tackle in the opening moments of the the 1-0 victory against the poets at Ibrox will live long in the memory.

Thanks Andy you always gave us your best, thanks for your service and best of luck wherever you go next, sad we’re not getting to say a proper goodbye to you, but I’m sure you will be back cheering us on!!

large.applause.GIF.df137506c0472d648ed89f689b14e168.GIF

The type of guy who I'd love to have at Rangers. Even if he's not technically the best, he's still a very good player and gave his all for the jersey. Hold your head high Andy, 100% effort and some skill will always be better than all the skill but no effort. All the best son and, I'm tempted to say, thanks for your efforts but, it's very much your club and more, than it is mine.
Unsung is the wrong term but can't quite describe you in hero terms but I'll remember you in a way thats different from my other heroes

Back