Anyone think Livingston will do us a turn today ?

I think Livingston will take something from the game today. If it’s all 3 points, the mentalists will be back at the front door of the piggery with their sharks.
The turmoil at the piggery is so bad that there is real potential for the mentally challengeds to have only 1 or 2 points from their first 4 matches in 2021. Come on Livi, pile on the pain.

Any dropped points today for Celtic would be a bonus, I'll be disappointed if Livi don't take something on Wednesday tho

Na I can't see it tbh, they'll go there and try and defend playing to take a point and then lose to a penalty or a free kick.

Same as the other day, a draw.

If we are being perfectly honest the individual players Celtic have are better than Livy’s, they are likely to play 6/7 starters & a few squad players.

Which they did the other day, these guys are multimillion pound players. We tend to overlook this when laughing at their implosion.

However, with the lack of tactical nous & them having nothing upfront I’m confident Livy can take points & their great form certainly helps.

I was thinking with the rain last night they might try and get a late postponement due to a waterlogged pitch!
Think they might just sneak it.

Livi have a real chance but theres also enough in that mentally challenged team to nick a close win. I do think livi will set up better then hibs who were pretty poor if livi can play to there strengths and get plenty set pieces they can get something

No livis 'form' has come against the worst and least in form teams in the league.

Unfortunately can't see livi taking anything from them today. More hopeful on the macaroni pitch midweek.

They where lucky against them earlier in the season, needed an offside goal, deflection, error by mccrorie & last kick of ball sitter miss from livi to get 3 all points. If livi take the game to them they stand a chance , especially in the form they are in & poets missing half a team

Celtic strongest current 11 should beat them but they won’t last a full game. The Celtic bench is atrocious, every change they make while their team isolates immediately weakens the team in the park.

If it’s 0-0 or Livi are leading after an hour I’m piling money on Livi as Celtic will get worse as the game goes on

Theyll get fuckin humped. Arent they riddled with poets? Starstruck before a ball is kicked.

poets will ride them into the sunset 3 nil. Midweek different story
Celtic’s full team dropped 5 points against them last season, then snuck a 3-2 win in September. That certainly doesn’t go along with the insinuation in your post.

Just had a little flutter on Livi at 9/2. Think their form suggests they will be a handful for a toothless septic with a dodgy defence.

Think as long as we concentrate on our own games and keep winning the pressure ramps up on them every week. Livi on a good run but always think the mhanks are more likely to take the points against the rest. That said, Livi won’t get many better opportunities to go their and win.

Of course they can get a result today, they were unlucky not to get a 3 3 draw the last time they played there, there is no way the scum are winning both of these matches thats for sure.

I'd rather a draw today than midweek.

It's easy for the filth to get to the piggery for some more bus chasing japes and it gives them a few days of absolute fear before going to Livingston on wednesday.

Fancy livi for a draw. Celtic are dog shit just now and with half a team missing and livion an excellent run I expect livi to take some thing from the game imo

I would have preferred them to play away first as that would have been a certainty to drop points.

I think they may surprise us and beat Livi twice on the bounce. My method is I expect them to win every game and anything dropped is a bonus

I'd have been more confident of Livi taking something had they been at home today. Hopefully they'll take points off them on Wednesday

In saying all of that though, a draw today isn't outwith the realms of possibility

Hopefully. If my maths is correct and they drop points today (against a Livi team in good form), they only need to draw/lose one more game before then and we can win 55 at Sharkhead....

No livis 'form' has come against the worst and least in form teams in the league.

Unfortunately can't see livi taking anything from them today. More hopeful on the macaroni pitch midweek.

They pumped Hibs 3-0 a fortnight ago, they have won 8 out of 8 and can only beat the team in front of them, Celtic have no strikers and Shane Duffy.

Celtic might win, of course, but as the bookies odds reflect its not a gimme like you’d usually expect.

Of course they can get a result today, they were unlucky not to get a 3 3 draw the last time they played there, there is no way the scum are winning both of these matches thats for sure.

They missed an absolute sitter in the last minute.

Off form hibs who hasn’t scored for 4 games took a point.
Livi are currently a better side than hibs.
I’m really hopeful but won’t be watching all the same

A tough game and would take any sort of dropped points

A lot being made about this weakend Celtic team but if you look at it a few things to point out:

- 4 of their back 5 have been playing

- The midfield 3 is the 3 they have been creaming their pants over the last couple of months

- Front 3, Rogic was back in (someone a lot of them were shouting for to be starting) Johnston was back (we were continuously told they missed him while injured) then the young boy

So out the 11, realistically only 3-4 in there I’d argue that they wouldn’t want if they got to pick their best 11 on most occasions

So it’s like us bringing in Defoe and Itten for Alfie and Roofe then Edmundson for Goldson (really)

So is it that depleted or are they just shite regardless?

Just had a £20 bet on Livi at 4/1. Not a massive bet but it will add to my satisfaction if it wins. Was tempted by Livi to win or draw at 6/5.

Livi are the form team so in theory they should be able to win, however the Hivs game showed that despite having 13 out, they were almost going to get a result. I think they'll get a draw

poets will hump them
They might, it’s unlikely though & if they do it won’t be due to a lack of effort or anything as such.

Celtic will still be be fielding a strong team by SPL standards, but Livy are in good form & have a good record against them as outlined above.

Who knows - any team that has a got at Celtic can get a result off of them. Regardless of whether it's at home or away. They've got nothing to offer really.

If Livingston sit back and let them play then no, they'll lose.

They should be able to take points off them back on their carpet though. Provided it doesn't get called off for being too wet, too dry or a bit of snow on it or something.

I said after the Old Firm game that they would definitely drop points again at least once in the Hibs, Livi, Livi games.

And they didn’t let me down, stumbling at the first hurdle.

Given Livi’s form, Celtic’s form and Celtic stumbling from balls up to balls up at the moment I would say the odds are better that they will drop points at least once in this Livi double header than they won’t.

Seen odds of Livi at 4 to 1 to this morning, a good bet as I think they can get all 3 points.

Hibs were rubbish against them on Monday, Livi much better drilled.

Back