Anyone think Livingston will do us a turn today ?

Hibs were a fuckin embarrassment and applied about 10% of the effort they showed against us.

It will be a different story for the poets midweek away.
Yup, Hibs were an utter disgrace. That third McGinn twat that came off the bench for them should get banned for blatant cheating. If they'd put 1/4 of the effort they put in against us, they'd have taken 3 points easily.

really?.

They played Celtic 3 times last season, in which Celtic dropped 5 points. So sorry mate, that’s utter nonsense.

Actually, Celtic have only won 2 out of the last 6 against Livy. So again, that notion is nonsense.
Fair play ... obviously should have done my homework

still don’t think they will get anything today - hopefully I’m wrong obvs

Fair play ... obviously should have done my homework

still don’t think they will get anything today - hopefully I’m wrong obvs
No worries mate, I think Livy will but as I said before Celtic will still have 6/7 starters playing a few of squad players.

Who let’s face it, are better than Livy’s players but the fact the mentally challengeds have nothing upfront makes me expect a draw.

I predicted 1-1 with hibs, I would guess this game would be harder for that mob but they have had a full week to prepare.

Livi if they play as expected would IMO be good for a draw. Dont give away silly free kicks and their chances increase massively.

No worries mate, I think Livy will but as I said before Celtic will still have 6/7 starters playing a few of squad players.

Who let’s face it, are better than Livy’s players but the fact the mentally challengeds have nothing upfront makes me expect a draw.
True - a draw will do , I suppose thinking positively if there was a ever a time for livi to beat Celtic at sharkheid now would be the time

Won ten of their last eleven and can run all day. If they can approach the game in the right manner they can certainly cause that Celtic side problems
Definitely. This wont be an easy game for them.

I might even watch it if im not doing anything else. Just got a feeling it might be worth seeing.

Livingston are flying at the moment and that lot are vulnerable to say the least but I think the home side will sneak it today.
Maybe Livingston can get a draw and better that result on Wednesday night.

I would be in dreamland if they drop points today,more than likely midweek. But anytime they drop points will be brilliant. God I hate them as I felt pain for all those years.

Its true , I'd prefer they didnt get a points deduction for any covid infringements or that the league isn't cut short early etc give them no reason to say we got help, yes I know that would be contradictory of them but we all know what that lot are like
They’re going to say that regardless let’s be honest.

well for your main course you should consider the games at parkhead - and livi have never won there

here’s hoping today is that day
They have never went into a game at the piggery in these circumstances though. Johnson and that American lad were knackered before an hour played midweek. Livi are one of the fittest teams in the league. That will play a factor today imo.

For Celtic to win the will probably have to score two goals. I can’t see that myself.

Livi have to go there and look to start on the front foot. If they manage to get their noses in front I believe that Celtic team will collapse.

They have never went into a game at the piggery in these circumstances though. Johnson and that American lad were knackered before an hour played midweek. Livi are one of the fittest teams in the league. That will play a factor today imo.

For Celtic to win the will probably have to score two goals. I can’t see that myself.

Livi have to go there and look to start on the front foot. If they manage to get their noses in front I believe that Celtic team will collapse.
True ,the fitness factor may come into account

In terms Of goal scoring midweek was the first game at parkhead they haven’t scored 2 goals minimum in 5 home games - I take the point about no striker but they still have plenty options there to score goals from

As I mentioned earlier I hope I’m wrong and we see at least 2 dropped points today

Livi play physical game against the youngsters they will tire quicker than last week. The young lads were getting cramp after an hour, which isn't surprising with the step up in quality/pace and much bigger pitch than they usually play on and I thought Hibs didn't push them enough. This Livi team are on a roll, I do think Livi will take 3 points today knowing that on Wednesday the scum will have a point to prove and probably steamroller them, if the players still give a shit

Get them to 0-0 half time and we'll see them crumble under the pressure. Even better a lead at half time and they will capitulate.

Hopefully Livi have a go at them. But very unlikely celtc fail to win 3 league games on the trot.

As long as we beat Motherwell.

Back