Apologies to fellow Bear - after Hibs match handbags

daven37

Had a bit of a heated exchange with a fellow Bear after the Hibs match, just for walking across each others path in the crowd leaving Ibrox after the match on Wednesday.

It's been bugging me, we are all Bears and shouldn't be acting like that to each other. Am just reaching out in the unlikely event of the guy posting on here to apologise.

WATP.

PresentUnfinishedKillerwhale-size_restricted.gif

Had a bit of a heated exchange with a fellow Bear after the Hibs match, just for walking across each others path in the crowd leaving Ibrox after the match on Wednesday.

It's been bugging me, we are all Bears and shouldn't be acting like that to each other. Am just reaching out in the unlikely event of the guy posting on here to apologise.

WATP.
Hope the wee wummin accepts your apology

WATP.

If he was one of the hard men on follow follow you wouldn't be here to tell the story.. he'd have been like "%^*& being in the trenches with you, you yes voting throbber!" And beat you to death

I remember coming out of Ibrox after Celtic beat us in the helicopter Sunday season and seeing a supporter get frustrated at an old boy who was in his way. The old boy turned around and, obviously knowing the other guy was just frustrated about the score, said “It’s not over yet son”.

I think about that older supporter a lot, as to me he was a real Ranger and had a never say die attitude.

Funny how threads like this can rekindle memories like that. :)

WATP.
So what happened? Did you clip his heels and he fell on his arse?

Easy to see what’s happened here. The OP has acted the big man in the heat of the moment. Now in the calm of the coming days he’s realised he is actually a massive wet wipe and what happens if the guy he shouted at sees him again? Well the OP will probably get a severe kicking. So he’s shat it and sent out a sad, grovelling apology on FF hoping that he won’t get kicked up and down the stairs with his wee fanny bumping off each step as he goes.

Pathetic really.

Last edited:

WATP.
Good on you for getting this off your chest, I understand how these altercations can play on people. All I can say is don't worry there's plenty of bears to go around. Fair play though.

It was a matter of time before this descended into fisticuffs between people really. The carelessness that people show when cutting people off is infuriating.

Is it something about the Rangers support that makes us unable to leave a stadium en masse with basic decency?

Back