Apologies to fellow Bear - after Hibs match handbags

Is there anyone who hasn't had a disagreement with fellow fans? The same fans that the next game you might be hugging like they're your best mate. We are family, some you love, some you hate, some you are embarrassed by some you embarrass but at the end of the day you are family and when the moment comes we are together and that's all that counts...
Oh sorry I thought this was a thread for sentimental pish :D

I sit near one of the stairs in from the concourses and every other week there's a few roasters who decide they aren't actually leaving but want to stand there in the way of people above them. Looking forward to the first fist fight personally.

Is there anyone who hasn't had a disagreement with fellow fans? The same fans that the next game you might be hugging like they're your best mate. We are family, some you love, some you hate, some you are embarrassed by some you embarrass but at the end of the day you are family and when the moment comes we are together and that's all that counts...

Ha!! We are a fickle support at times.

Happened to me one time when we were in lower leagues. I'm what you might call an auld bear, but a lady's front bottom walked straight into me on Edmiston Drive pre match, his fault, so I sure as %^*& wasn't apologising, neither did he, we scowled at each other and went on our way. But it spoiled the game for me that day, I sat fkn raging at the arrogant looking ginger haired twat, who had come from the direction of the WRC.

Sometimes you need to minimise the risks of confrontation. Stay away from Silverburn between 11am and noon on a Friday. It's full of pensioners in M and S looking for scones. An absolute minefield.

A square go between the two in the centre circle at half time during the Dortmund game will sort this out.

Would be a farcical show.

200w.gif

These things happen with the big crowd leaving.

Now if like me you left a few minutes early, then there's less of a crowd and therefore less likelihood of these dangerous events happening! ;) #handbagsloyal

Had a bit of a heated exchange with a fellow Bear after the Hibs match, just for walking across each others path in the crowd leaving Ibrox after the match on Wednesday.
Sounds more like a public shaming! An apology for your reaction whilst still highlighting someone else's bad behaviour is an apology a woman would give! Phishing for one back? B-D

Not at all, mate.

It genuinely doesn't sit right with me having such a heated exchange with a fellow Bear over something so fxxking daft.
Well said mate. It takes a big man to apologise. Hope you and your antagonist get over it.

I sit near one of the stairs in from the concourses and every other week there's a few roasters who decide they aren't actually leaving but want to stand there in the way of people above them. Looking forward to the first fist fight personally.
Absolute nightmare mate. Exit 13 Govan rear is so bad. Been so many arguments and a couple of fights.

Were Alistair Hood and the Rangers News still on the go you could expect the story to be in Wednesday’s edition

“Stadium security officer Alaistair Hood visited Daven37 this week to advise his season ticket had been revoked after an incident of “path-crossing” at the recent Hibernian match.“

Were Alistair Hood and the Rangers News still on the go you could expect the story to be in Wednesday’s edition

“Stadium security officer Alaistair Hood visited Daven37 this week to advise his season ticket had been revoked after an incident of “path-crossing” at the recent Hibernian match.“
Did that used to happen in the rangers news? :))

Dont know where to post this but some guy had a go at me leaving the ground the other day, we were just crossing paths and he went off on a right rant, I would like to forgive and forget but doubt I will ever find the person again to make amends for my outrageous and clumsy footwork ...........

Whits this birthday caird pish? Get it wrapped ya big jessie :))

Had a bit of a heated exchange with a fellow Bear after the Hibs match, just for walking across each others path in the crowd leaving Ibrox after the match on Wednesday.

It's been bugging me, we are all Bears and shouldn't be acting like that to each other. Am just reaching out in the unlikely event of the guy posting on here to apologise.

WATP.
I’m sure the guy you met was a guy called Colin McKenzie as he was telling everyone in the pub about it on Wednesday night, you were lucky he was in a good mood mate

It's been bugging me, we are all Bears and shouldn't be acting like that to each other. Am just reaching out in the unlikely event of the guy posting on here to apologise.

WATP.
It wouldn’t happen if people stayed off their phones or stopping to light up a fag while leaving the stadium

The one’s with their head down looking at their phones are the worst if you brush against them while they are texting

Mind you most see a gap in the crowd and just focus on getting in front of the two obese gentlemen who are sauntering at a snail’s pace and keeping everyone back

I’m like a bulldozer getting back to the bus and I have no issues with clicking the heels of those cvnts who dilly dally

Last edited:
Back