Apologies to fellow Bear - after Hibs match handbags

7735723820_722cf40a03.jpg

Had a bit of a heated exchange with a fellow Bear after the Hibs match, just for walking across each others path in the crowd leaving Ibrox after the match on Wednesday.

It's been bugging me, we are all Bears and shouldn't be acting like that to each other. Am just reaching out in the unlikely event of the guy posting on here to apologise.

WATP.
Awww football fwend B-D

A FF fight club, it would be outstanding tv.

Could you imagine the state of us all in a basement somewhere, taps aff getting ready to scrap with each other?

@wee bud's pit boots sounds like a mad sort so I'd probably want to avoid a scrap with him.

Incidentally reading through this thread has been quite entertaining.

Had a bit of a heated exchange with a fellow Bear after the Hibs match, just for walking across each others path in the crowd leaving Ibrox after the match on Wednesday.

It's been bugging me, we are all Bears and shouldn't be acting like that to each other. Am just reaching out in the unlikely event of the guy posting on here to apologise.

WATP.
RED CARD MORELOS !!!!!!

Nah disagree. There’s no honour whatsoever in being a confrontational, bad tempered eejit - whether you are male or female.
I have far more admiration for someone with the cojones to apologise when they’ve got it wrong.
Aye but then he cannae play cyber hard man.

FF has gone all WOKE what ever the %^*& that actually means. Fair play OP though. After a match tensions are high. I know I post some amount of shit :):)

Uch I came on here hoping for a lovely ending where the prince of darkness met his prince of light.

Two males who have alot of testorone for each other should have had a calm down with a cocktail in dels after it.

You never know, daven37 would make a lovely bottom.

Uch I came on here hoping for a lovely ending where the prince of darkness met his prince of light.

Two males who have alot of testorone for each other should have had a calm down with a cocktail in dels after it.

You never know, daven37 would make a lovely bottom.

Am not sure am up for an Oliver Reed style fireside wrestling match mate.

Swap Oliver Reed with Serena Williams and I might change my mind.

I really upset a fellow bear whilst watching the OF game on Wednesday. He declared that Allan McGregor was "shite and stealing a wage" and I in a drunken haze told him to "%^*& up, you fucking idiot". After reading the OP and with a sober head it's probably best to clear the air.

I completely stand by that comment, you sir are an utter utter fucking idiot. I send you no regards.
To be fair, he was an utter helmet.

I used to sit in front of a boy that used to call Mo Edu "Rod Wallace" whenever he was on the ball. Lets just say we had our differences.

Daven37 , can you no fvcking read. :)):))

Nah mate - I recently had laser eye surgery after my mates recommended it. Fxxking disaster.
Were Alistair Hood and the Rangers News still on the go you could expect the story to be in Wednesday’s edition

“Stadium security officer Alaistair Hood visited Daven37 this week to advise his season ticket had been revoked after an incident of “path-crossing” at the recent Hibernian match.“

Do you think he would have returned my season ticket after a homoerotic apology on FF?

WATP.
Am getting the sense you're on a bit of a knife edge buddy. Get where your coming from tbh tho. Keep off the path mate. Feelin edgy now.

WATP.
So you have spent the last few days wondering where you recognize him from,realized he sits right behind you and posted on here hoping that it's enough to avoid getting slapped around the place next time you are near him

So you have spent the last few days wondering where you recognize him from,realized he sits right behind you and posted on here hoping that it's enough to avoid getting slapped around the place next time you are near him

Yep that's it bud.

i thought it was the teenager (about 20 :D) coming on to beg forgivness for his foot manners .na forget that

Clatty bastard deserves no forgiveness.

Back