Apologies to fellow Bear - after Hibs match handbags

There's going to be cuddling. I can just tell.
449a47043f4ae5d18dd765c14bc930bb.gif

Not at all, mate.

It genuinely doesn't sit right with me having such a heated exchange with a fellow Bear over something so fxxking daft.
Fair play OP on you following your instinct to apologise. These type of things can happen in the spur of the moment. However I think you are being unnecessarily harsh with yourself. The other fellow supporter probably hasn't given it a single thought since Wednesday.

Fair play OP on you following your instinct to apologise. These type of things can happen in the spur of the moment. However I think you are being unnecessarily harsh with yourself. The other fellow supporter probably hasn't given it a single thought since Wednesday.

or he's checking an IP address as we speak!

Could understand it if we’d been beat but after a decent win Bears are usually quite chilled,
When we have a bad result there’s a mindset of I’m no letting him out bumper to bumper as close as possible after a good win it’s out you come pal wee wave happy days tunes on what’s the rush.

Leather him or get leathered and be done with it.

This is weird. Think about what you've done, ya big Jessy.

For reasons I can't explain mate I am snapping a lot quicker these days.

I'd usually have laughed and be done with it

I really am a fxxking idiot at times but if apologising makes me a jessy instead of an idiot then I'll take it.

I remember coming out of Ibrox after Celtic beat us in the helicopter Sunday season and seeing a supporter get frustrated at an old boy who was in his way. The old boy turned around and, obviously knowing the other guy was just frustrated about the score, said “It’s not over yet son”.

I think about that older supporter a lot, as to me he was a real Ranger and had a never say die attitude.

Funny how threads like this can rekindle memories like that. :)
Funnily enough I remember hearing them leaving that day and thought this will bite use ya cunts, then a crossed over some old boy and got leathered

Ffs Daven37, we are a modern free thinking support. Just get that closet door kicked open, and man the f*ck up and ask for the guys number the next time you cross paths. If it was at the entrance to CR4, you are not my type.

Closet door was opened a long time ago mate.

Am drawing a line at an online apology though ;) ;)

Tell us what happened.

It was handbags mate. He deliberately walked onto my path and ended up tripping.

After initially being the one making the threats, it was him who backed down and walked away as my aggression levels exploded. I need Bruce Banner counselling.

This behaviour is so unlike me which is why am prepared to take the slagging just to issue an online apology that the guy will probably never see.

What if it makes you both B-)

Is it possible to be an actual "idiot jessy"?

It's every man for himself leaving the stadium and hell mend anybody with a disability because they will get trampled in the crowd if they get in the way

Last time that happened to me I was coming out the Piggery and ended up in Tobago Street!
It was the start of a slippery slope.
You should know better in these modern times!

I’m sure that’s a jailing offense under the new Highway Code, a certain chap at the door OP!
You were a good Bear!

Arguing about crossing each other’s path :)) there would be arguments amongst us all in that case. Hope he’s not on FF and has a wanted poster of you set up

I've stood on a few fellow Bears toes whilst leaving the Club Deck and cutting over towards Copland Rd.

I raise my hands and shout apologies in advance but I'm in a hurry. B-D

Easy to see what’s happened here. The OP has acted the big man in the heat of the moment. Now in the calm of the coming days he’s realised he is actually a massive wet wipe and what happens if the guy he shouted at sees him again? Well the OP will probably get a severe kicking. So he’s shat it and sent out a sad, grovelling apology on FF hoping that he won’t get kicked up and down the stairs with his wee fanny bumping off each step as he goes.

Pathetic really.
Or maybe he’s just a decent guy?

Easy to see what’s happened here. The OP has acted the big man in the heat of the moment. Now in the calm of the coming days he’s realised he is actually a massive wet wipe and what happens if the guy he shouted at sees him again? Well the OP will probably get a severe kicking. So he’s shat it and sent out a sad, grovelling apology on FF hoping that he won’t get kicked up and down the stairs with his wee fanny bumping off each step as he goes.

Pathetic really.

Ha ha - this is brilliant - post of the thread - bravo that man.

iTkFg2L.gif

Back