Best Only Fools and Horses episode?

Hard to choose for me so many good episodes

favourite christmas specials have to be jolly boys outing and to hull and back though

Who's a pretty boy then.

Del: grandad go down the vets and see if you can get the budgies dental records

Grandad proceeds to get up off his chair to do as del has asked

Del: sit down sit down

:D:D:D

Every sunday is basically made up of watching and re-watching only fools and horses.
Think the only ones I wasn't overly keen on were the Miami ones.

You can watch it over and over again and all of a sudden come up with something new that you've missed umpteen times.

Albert: Is that the radio?
Rodney: Nah Elton Johns just popped round, he's rehearsing in the kitchen.

Still doesn't top whats probably the shortest joke in it- Who's there? Knock Knock. :D

The one that was on last night has always been a fav of mine, The one where Bronco nicking the dish from the end of the airport runway and Del thinks its the one Boycie got nicked. Causes havoc at the airports.

From Prussia with love. Del arranges to sell the baby to Boycie and Marlene and assures them it's a boy.

Boycie and Marlene come round to the flat to collect and discover the baby is a girl and Boycie says "ain't it typical, everything you buy of him has something missing."

They then discover the baby is brown, Marlene says they could say it's a throwback and Boycie hits back with "For Gods sake Marlene. I might be able to con people into buying cars. I might be able to convince them that you conceived and gave birth in seven days flat, but how the hell am I gonna persuade them that my grandad was Louis bleeding Armstrong!!"

Jolly boys outing just shades to Hull and back but special mention to chain gang episode.

The series with chain gang is also series with the exploding dolls and the groovy gang episode. And the one where del falls through the bar. Probably the highest hit rate of any sitcom ever in one series!

Back