Borna Barasic

The problem with him is that he just doesn’t seem to contribute much at all any more. He just fades into the background.

He’s got to be away this summer surely? What a monumental waste of money. An absolute shitebag of a football player.

Pop off to Croatia for your holidays and stay there, save all of our eyes from extra bleeding next year.

Until now I’ve stayed off that bandwagon but today it’s obvious he’s no where near good enough. Crazy to tug the guys shirt soft but technically correct but again similar foul on big Connor isn’t given - funny that!

Dreadful positionally, and has no desire to make up any lost situation.

He won't come good, we need to get shot of him

Been here for a year now he’s not suddenly going to wake up one day and become a player him and a few others need chased after today.

If he doesn’t come back fit and I mean really fit he is finished and it’s entirely his own fault

He has to go....awful player....but even Sutton said no penalty, bt referee says yes.....Collum at his best......first time he has reffed us since he sent off candy man.

A bemusing set of displays considering what we thought we were getting.

I can’t figure out what he is.
An attacking full back?
A solid defensive full back?
A full back with good distribution?
A decent engine?

He can cross a ball certainly but it’s not much use if you’re blowing out your arse after an hour and can’t get past the man to cross it in the first place.

He was woeful again. He certainly doesn't play like he's a Croatian international. I think that he's just not suited to Scottish Football. Unlike Katic, he doesn't seem to enjoy the physical side of the game. A shrinking violet.

He was rotten today but the first goal was far from his fault and the penalty was a shambles, his shirt got tugged and the guy dived.

But I will agree he was absolutely shite.

hasnt got the heart or aggression to play for rangers. Might be a skillfull player but not suited to Scottish football

An atrocious performance from him. Looked like he couldn't care less. Shouldn't even touch our bench again.

Been defending the guy for months but that was indefensible. You can argue all you like about whether he was out of position for their first or whether the second was a penalty all you like. But his overall performance was just disgusting.

Him and Grezda will go down as 2 of the worst signings we have ever made, millions splurged at a time when spending money wisely is absolute crucial.

He doesn’t look interested at all, he should be punted at the first opportunity, knowing is it will be at a huge loss.

Problem is he will be an a decent wage, who is going to buy him? Pay a fee and match his wage? No one!

Time for him to go. Not interested in being here. When he played for Osijek at Ibrox he was bombing down the wing and going past guys, he literally hides for us and swings his foot at the ball to punt aimless crosses into the box when he actually does get forward.

He’s also defensively very suspect. Him and Grezda have been awful signings - let’s see if his status as a Croatian internationalist will get our most of our money back or not.

Partially at fault first goal out of position and again wrong side out of position for the penalty but that was a shocker we don’t get that penalty as it was proved with Goldson.

So overawed by it all he’s often caught in fairyland, allowing players to get wrong side of him.

I’d be really surprised if he ever turns it around. We don’t need dozy defenders that can’t stay switched on.

Would anyone sign Greg Taylor to take his place or at least compete for LB position? Wasn’t his best game today for Kilmarnock but only 21 and always been impressed. I reckon 500k would be enough.

He a passenger, simply not good enough.

Nothing to do with the football in Scotland yadda yadda yadda.

He just isn’t very good.

Terrible signing

Back