Borna Barasic

He’s got to be away this summer surely? What a monumental waste of money. An absolute shitebag of a football player.

Pop off to Croatia for your holidays and stay there, save all of our eyes from extra bleeding next year.

I'll be honest mate, I don't understand how he's anywhere near that croatia team. Flanagan is far superior at left back and he's not even a natural left back. If we can get 2-3 million I'd take it. Also thank Christ Worrall is away, he so rotten it's unreal.

Played his last game for us today imo. Given the opportunity and blew it spectacularly. Him and his chum Grezda can catch the next fight flight back to Croatia as far as I’m concerned. We really got sold a pig in a poke with those two. Barasic on the back of two decent performances against us in the EL, and Grezda on the recommendation of his mate. Croatia might well still be a good market to shop in (Katic a good example) but we need to do far better scouting than we did with those two.

Last edited:
Goldson was a penalty for me also
I didn't think it was, no enough contact and goldson played for it. Exactly what the killie player did but the killie player was blatant and ott yet still got it. A farcical decision a booking for diving would have been apt.

He’s got to be away this summer surely? What a monumental waste of money. An absolute shitebag of a football player.

Pop off to Croatia for your holidays and stay there, save all of our eyes from extra bleeding next year.

I'll be honest mate, I don't understand how he's anywhere near that croatia team. Flanagan is far superior at left back and he's not even a natural left back. If we can get 2-3 million I'd take it. Also thank Christ Worrall is away, he so rotten it's unreal.

I didn't think it was, no enough contact and goldson played for it. Exactly what the killie player did but the killie player was blatant and ott yet still got it. A farcical decision a booking for diving would have been apt.
For me if you get the wrong side of a player and tug on his shirt in the box you’re giving the ref a decision to make.

A dreadful and brutal display he is gash the Croatian International patter can't defend him.

Fucking get him punted.

Edit will this be removed for the third attempt ???

Declan John was (probably rightly) let go for not being of the quality required.

He at least was good going forward but Barisic just seems weak and totally ineffective.

Get rid.

He was indeed pish but I doubt we’d get our money back on him. Looks like a confidence issue. I just can’t believe a player could lose it the way he seems to have. I’d give him another pre season and see how he responds just to see if we can get the player back that I think he can be. Many wrote off Davis at the start of the year and Flannigan has also made a surprise resurgence. Happy to trust the manager on this one though.

He needs to start showing some heart , he has the ability , in my opinion .

Beginning to lose faith in him turning this around , if I'm honest.

Blind optimism is the only argument for him now. He should be done, hopefully we can get better than Lowe in to replace him.

Just to add, there's no way Gerrard is giving him another chance.

He knows what is required and Barisic will be for the off.

CROATIAN INTERNATIONALIST KLAXON.

I'd be highly dubious of the attempts of the club to make Barisic's signing anything other than rash. They can hardly admit that, can they? Saying that, they did with Grezda.

I think it’s safe to say if he’s known on an international level, he’s considered fairly well known

Surprised he was given a chance today and he did absolutely nothing. Obviously shites any aerial encounter which is targeted by the opposition and lazily gets caught wrong side for the penalty. Ive been patient but hes been here a year and been consistently woeful. Sell.

When you reach his age and playing for a mediore Croat club there's something not right. Every decent Croat player will be snapped up at a young age or at Dinamo Zagreb at least.

The sort of player who would thrive in a more technical league. Just doesn't have the heart to play in the SPFL it seems.

I thought we had signed a warrior after seeing him with that head bandage when he played at Ibrox for Osijek, how wrong I was.

See I disagree about thriving in a more technical league. He just isn't very good.

Grezda and barasic wont contribute to winning anything.
If they are any where near the first team next season then we have big problems.
We only have between 11 and 13 players who we can count on.

Back