Borna Barasic

An undoubtedly talented player but a complete pussy.

He should take up ballet or something more gentle and artistic which seems suited to his delicate mentality

So disappointing

Would anyone sign Greg Taylor to take his place or at least compete for LB position? Wasn’t his best game today for Kilmarnock but only 21 and always been impressed. I reckon 500k would be enough.

Not my ideal choice but he’s better than Barasic by a mile.

My mind has been made up on him now. 100% try and get shot of him, he cant defend what so ever. He single handed cost us any points. The good thing is we will probs still make profit on him due to his international caps. Hopeless!!

He looks so timid it's unreal. Not got the heart of desire to make it here . Defo need to sign a lb in the summer.

The sort of player who would thrive in a more technical league. Just doesn't have the heart to play in the SPFL it seems.

I thought we had signed a warrior after seeing him with that head bandage when he played at Ibrox for Osijek, how wrong I was.

He wore that after he nicked himself shaving :rolleyes:

He was very poor (again) but imo Kamara killed us for the first goal. Barisic was prob high up the pitch waiting on the simple/obvious pass. Kamara fücks about and bang - we’re 1-0 down.

Second goal.... shïte sloppy defending. Soft penalty but he’s got to be “tougher” and not be beaten so easily.

When you sign a player based on the back of a good 90 minutes at Ibrox, what can you expect?

A rash, rushed signing which led to even more shite coming in. Appalling.

How do we know it was based on a game at Ibrox? Did Croatia bring him into the squad because of that game too?

Mark Allen said he was already known about.

Did he win a tackle today?

He did actually...
54e34.jpg

I saw two in the second half. But that's his job, gets silly money to do it and should be doing it a lot more.

The issue is it's not even as if he offers anything going forward. Dare I say it, even Flanagan offers more in the attacking part of the game?

Wasn't for writing him off but today he should have been looking to shine. Absolute shocker and he must go.

I was over the moon when we signed him as he was a stand out against us in Europe. No idea what has happened to him did since joining but he was anonymous today. What makes it worse is that what his chance to stake a claim for his future and he offered nothing today.

Does'nt even work up a sweat, the amount of energy or lack of he expends means he should be fit for an extra 90 minutes.

To be fair to him the penalty was soft and the first goal was Kamara's fault. Whole team played really bad today but as he has become the whipping boy, he gets the blame.

Barisic lacks confidence from the player we signed hopefully he returns and shows the form he displayed in the beginning.

1st goal was Kamara's fault.

2nd shouldn't have been given as a penalty. We certainly wouldn't have got it.

Don't let facts get in the way of bashing one of our players though.

Back