Braga bang in form

See Braga beat Porto away from home yesterday, that's now four wins on the spin for them. I'm thinking it's going to be some tussle when they come to Ibrox and any result without conceding will do me as I think we'll score over there.

Not good news!

Always going to be a tough game. Fancy Alfie to score over there though!

We will need to be at our best to beat them, but, if we get a result at Ibrox, I'm confident we can go there and hold it.

Going to be a two tight games I think. They have picked up in form but wonder if they will priorities the league over Europe. Still think we will progress over the two legs

See to be fair - their fans will all be looking at our results saying the exact same thing. Some form we are on too

Saying that they are clearly a good side and very dangerous from an attacking perspective. If we keep a clean sheet at Ibrox, we are through imo

It will a very hard tie to come through imo.

I'm not of the simplistic view of "because we beat Porto and they are above Braga in the league we'll win" nonsense.

They topped a group containing Wolves who the vast majority of this board wanted to avoid in the qualifiers.

They've really turned their form around since they got the new manager. Went from mid table to back up near the top and won most games - a win in the first leg will hopefully see us good.

I'm not overly worried, I think we are more than capable of 2 wins. We can't become complacent if we take the lead.

Back