Bundesliga 2

arnietac1

Official Ticketer
Gonna to go the wire with them and Gruether for 3 place and Hamburg's last two games are against 2 of the bottom 3.
So with that in mind will they fold/crumple/collapse like before? :eek: :eek:

Jmacca1975

Official Ticketer
Closing part of the season and Bochum and Furth both have 3 matches left and sit on 60 and 57 respectively. Hamburg play tonight at 530 (not live on uk tv) at home and can move to 54 with a win. You then have Kiel on 50 who will have 3 matches in hand on top 3 after the Hamburg match. You really would think Hamburg cannot get even a play off place (3rd) if they do not win tonight.

They have weaker opposition in run in...but then again it’s HSV!

Jmacca1975

Official Ticketer
Gonna to go the wire with them and Gruether for 3 place and Hamburg's last two games are against 2 of the bottom 3.
So with that in mind will they fold/crumple/collapse like before? :eek: :eek:
I promise i didn’t copy your post!

hammer17

Official Ticketer
Tricky two matches for Furth like - away at Paderborn and home to Düsseldorf.

Longshot but Hamburg v Bremen be some playoff.

Hamburgs are just as tricky if not more

second and third bottom will be scrapping for every point

Wazza

Hamburgs are just as tricky if not more

second and third bottom will be scrapping for every point

Aye, just wouldn’t say Furth have a cakewalk - no question who the better 2 teams are out of Paderborn, Duss, Osnabruck and Braunschweig - especially on recent form.

If Paderborn beat Furth this weekend and Duss win then that doesn’t half make Fortuna v Furth a whopper last match - regardless of Hamburg being involved or not.

Last edited:

Wazza

Kiel play their game in hand today - 2:30 kick off live on BT Sport. It is Ascension Day in Germany so a Bank Hol.

6/1 to win the division at bet365, worth a 5er - it is 5/2 at Tipico, who have shops in Germany.

Wazza

Nuremberg v Bochum live at 230 on BT Sport.

Hamburg need luck and could be resigned to another season out the Bundesliga in a few hours.

Wazza

Hamburg cannot go up, all to play for regarding the top 3 on the last day.

Last edited:

immortal7

Official Ticketer
with Schalke, Köln and Werder all potentially coming down and Dresden, Hansa and maybe 1860 going up from L3.

Wazza

with Schalke, Köln and Werder all potentially coming down and Dresden, Hansa and maybe 1860 going up from L3.
Yes mate, it’s going to be some league.

I think Werder will go down in to it and Cologne will be safe myself - lively last day in Bundesliga relegation wise.

Gibraltar Loyal

Hamburg really are a busted flush.
Will struggle again nect season without any investment and a decent manager.
That said it will be a fantastic league

Wazza

2021/22 Line Up so far

Hansa
Bremen
Dynamo Dresden
Hannover
Hamburg
Schalke
St Pauli
Nuremberg
Hannover
Aue
Darmstadt
Karlsruhr
Paderborn
Fortuna Duss

Possible - Cologne

Reactions: cav

cav

2021/22 Line Up so far

Hansa
Bremen
Dynamo Dresden
Hannover
Hamburg
Schalke
St Pauli
Nuremberg
Hannover
Aue
Darmstadt
Karlsruhr
Paderborn
Fortuna Duss

Possible - Cologne
That's a belter of a line up of clubs that,I really hope this pandemic shite sorts itself out over there and I can get a few games in.

(I know it's extremely unlikely but not wanting to admit defeat)

Wazza

That's a belter of a line up of clubs that,I really hope this pandemic shite sorts itself out over there and I can get a few games in.

(I know it's extremely unlikely but not wanting to admit defeat)
Big time mate, just always there when I get excited at the thought this bloody virus!

Wazza

Promotion places sorted out Sunday, kick off 2:30 - be a good watch on Bt Sport, expect they’ll move to the matches with goals that effect the top of the table.

Wazza

Bochum match kicking off on BT Sport Extra (behind red button) now, going from match to match it seems - be a good watch.

Wazza

Bochum and Kiel winning, go up with those results no matter what Furth do - they are 1 down and down to 10 men so looking unlikely anything lively will happen even if Bochum and Kiel do slip up.

Wazza

If Bochum manage to not go up automatic from here it would be one of the great balls ups.

400/1 I make it.

GOLEADOR

Thats how you seal promotion. Losing 1-0 at HT and down to 10 but fight your way back to lead 3-2.

Kiel on the other hand... B-)