Bundesliga 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
19.99euro a month?

I pay roughly that via now tv for the full sky sports package.
Yeah. Every Bundesliga 2 match live and the majority of Bundesliga live. Every German Cup and Premier League match live if I have that right. Golf, F1 Tennis but not sure how much.

Take Premier League out the equation with SKY UK there ain’t that much Football left really.

Kinsombi the HSV number 6 must be one of the worst players I've seen for a while. Absolute waste of a jersey.

Edit: They must have heard me.

I wont base Schalke's season on one game however, they might go the same way RWE or Wattenscheid went!

Crazy when you think about it, loyal fan base and really modern stadium too!

Great start to the season for HSV but I hope it's not yet another false dawn again for their supporters this season!

I wont base Schalke's season on one game however, they might go the same way RWE or Wattenscheid went!

Crazy when you think about it, loyal fan base and really modern stadium too!
Massive team, huge club, but so badly run... could be in deep shit.

Reactions: cav
I was absolutely certain HSV would throw that away at 2-1. Schalke missing two sitters and the opposition going up the pitch to score is what HSV usually do. Both teams look utterly hopeless at the back. On the plus side HSV have arguably just played, on paper, their toughest match of the season and come away with three points.

I was absolutely certain HSV would throw that away at 2-1. Schalke missing two sitters and the opposition going up the pitch to score is what HSV usually do. Both teams look utterly hopeless at the back. On the plus side HSV have arguably just played, on paper, their toughest match of the season and come away with three points.
Mind they’ve got St Pauli to play twice which wasn’t good last year!

Worth watching the Rostock v Karlsruhe match if you are on a betting site. Great atmosphere, already been a home goal chalked off by VAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back