Bundesliga 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cologne v Kiel Wed in playoff. You have to feel for Kiel, Covid has got them in the end with the fixture backlog.

celebrations.png

Football.

Fixtures out on June 25th For Bundesliga 1 and 2. Former starts August 13th, latter starts July 23rd.

Tim Walter is new Head Coach at Hamburg.

Schalke 3/1
Werder 4/1
HSV 5/1
Fortuna 7/1

Hansa joint favs with Aue and Sandhausen to drop.

Schalke - HSV as opener. Surely a coincidence :D

Hans - Dresden looks like something I'd like to go to. Assuming it's impossible for tickets :D

Schalke - HSV as opener. Surely a coincidence :D

Hans - Dresden looks like something I'd like to go to. Assuming it's impossible for tickets :D
Stopped season tickets sales at Hansa mate. 15,000 are likely to be allowed in from first match. Hannover away first away game is a whopper.

Kick Off Times been set for the first 8 match days.

No Monday night matches this season you've usually got:

3 Friday 18:30 CET
3 Saturday 13:30 CET
1 Saturday 20:30 CET
3 Sunday 13:00 CET

Pretty sure there are no midweek leagues games either.

Guest fans in the Bundesliga from August 27th, in the 2nd division from August 13th​

At today's general meeting of the DFL, the Bundesliga clubs decided that visiting fans should return to the stadiums from the third match day. In the 1st Bundesliga, guest fans are therefore possible from August 27, 2021, in the 2nd Bundesliga from August 13, 2021.
The Bundesliga clubs should each hold a home game without visiting fans in order to gain initial experience with fans returning before visiting fans are allowed from the second Bundesliga home game. Instead of the usual 10 percent of all tickets, only five percent of all available tickets should be made available to the visiting club in the case of partial admissions. For the time being, a maximum of 25,000 fans are allowed in the German stadiums, which means a maximum of 1,250 guest fans with five percent of the available tickets.

More than 25,000 spectators will not be allowed at the start of the season. The venues of the clubs may also be used to a maximum of 50 percent, whereby the total number may not exceed the specified limit of 25,000. In Bavaria, the rules are meanwhile stricter, there a maximum of 35% percent of the seats may be occupied, the capacity of the FC Bayern arena is limited to 20,000 spectators.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Means St Pauli v Hamburg on Friday 13th August will have fans.

Last edited:
What's the latest with TV deal in UK? My understanding is bt contract has expired
Pretty crap this now I read in to it. Official Bundesliga saying there isn’t one for UK.

I was paying 10 euros a month for Magenta the official 3 Liga service that I didn’t even need a vpn for last season. Every match was live on it. Going to be a pain watching Hansa in Bundesliga 2 it seems, might have to be bet365 but that’s a small picture. Like to see DAZN get it, just anywhere I can watch every match easy enough with a good picture.

What happened to the BT deal?.
It's ended.

Sounds like they did well just to get last season going really:

This is where to keep an eye on it all officially:

I expect Bundesliga 2 having a Saturday match at 19:30 uk time won't be much of a pull really, clash with too many top leagues that.

Thats BT lost Seria A and now German league. No point in having it now for me as thats the 2 leagues i liked watching.

If you look hard enough there are suggestions for every provider really, DAZN, Sky, ITV.
Yes I have read that from the suggestions of course but there one 1 post stating they got an email from BT Sport on the last page I posted the link from what i posted guess we hopefully we will know in due course

Shame nothing has been confirmed yet

Yes I have read that from the suggestions of course but there one 1 post stating they got an email from BT Sport on the last page I posted the link from what i posted guess we hopefully we will know in due course

Shame nothing has been confirmed yet
There are all kinds of claims on twitter and other message boards like that as always.

Surprised Amazon haven't snapped it up yet then, can see them taking over everything over the next wee while.

There is a post on Digital Spy saying BT Sport are no longer showing it and Sky are are likely to be taking rights

This is that bloke on twitter asking about it:

I knew I had seen someone saying the same as he did about an email to bt sport, seems a bit obsessed with finding out! Probably been emailing BT Sport non stop and they fed him anything they could think of to get him off their back.

If there are any fans of any Clubs in the 3.Liga give me a shout as I have a subscription that ends in Feb where you can watch every match in it, no vpn needed or anything. Sure a lad on here watched 1860 Munich matches when he could.

I knew I had seen someone saying the same as he did about an email to bt sport, seems a bit obsessed with finding out! Probably been emailing BT Sport non stop and they fed him anything they could think of to get him off their back.

If there are any fans of any Clubs in the 3.Liga give me a shout as I have a subscription that ends in Feb where you can watch every match in it, no vpn needed or anything. Sure a lad on here watched 1860 Munich matches when he could.
I would be surprise if they did

Reading some of those posts are mental at times

As I posted about the other twitter post by Chris Williams who does work for Bundesliga English seem to confirm that it has a new home in the UK for live games

I would be surprise if they did

Reading some of those posts are mental at times

As I posted about the other twitter post by Chris Williams who does work for Bundesliga English seem to confirm that it has a new home in the UK for live games
Was meant as a joke mate, don't know what benefit to BT it would be telling a customer that though. Especially as now many have taken it as gospel as that guy has posted it all over twitter.

I'm an 1860 fan. :)

Was meant as a joke mate, don't know what benefit to BT it would be telling a customer that though. Especially as now many have taken it as gospel as that guy has posted it all over twitter.
typo in my part

should have been

I wouldn't be surprise if they did

cant wait for the season to start on Friday

sky bundesliga package is tremendous value for money

hope it gets sorted out for the uk soon

You’re based in Germany, surely someone knows something :))

Any word yet?

Had a look on twitter before and nothing new, just all rumours really. Does seem to be something in place for Bundesliga that will be announced soon, Bundesliga 2 I think will be hard to watch mind - kind of resigned myself to watching all Hansa matches on bet365. So strange and frustrating when last season I watched so many 3 Liga matches officially via Magenta for only 10 euros a month. German Football Youtube have Zwickau v BVB II in 3.Liga live tomorrow, always has English commentary that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back