Can we moan about the officials now that we've won that game?

VAR was apparently in operation in the background . When we say VAR we mean some rancid bheast bastard sat in a cupboard making his own rules. And that's before we even speak about the referee and linesmans awful showing.
I hope someone at the club mentions it too as it's evry fkin Match carrying on from last season.

We can absolutely moan.

In a league where card tallies matter and goal difference can be relevant, we lost a goal and Colak is unnecessarily penalised should there be future bookings.

If Tav hadn't done what Tav can do, then we could be staring at chasing the league from day 1.

3 points in the bag, great. But I wouldn't be slow in highlighting the issue of our goal if I was Gio.

A statement like “we can’t wait until VAR is in” just to twist the knife would be sound. Then John Greig booting the referees room door of the hinges brandishing a tomahawk behind the scenes will really get the message across.

The 2 big decisions were really poor . Will var pick them up ? or should I say do I trust those overseeing it to make the correct decision ? This is Scottish football , played on a plastic pitch with a maximum of 6 var cameras , and shit referees operating it . What could possibly go wrong …

A typically shit officiating performance.

Quicker VAR is here the better.

That said, VAR wouldn’t have sent the guy off either as it was a 2nd yellow.

The header they had on target in the first half was as much offside as Colaks goal. Same linesman.
The non booking for the Livi defender just summed uo Scottish referees although I don't think VAR would look at that one as it wasn't a straight red.

We can absolutely moan.

In a league where card tallies matter and goal difference can be relevant, we lost a goal and Colak is unnecessarily penalised should there be future bookings.

If Tav hadn't done what Tav can do, then we could be staring at chasing the league from day 1.

3 points in the bag, great. But I wouldn't be slow in highlighting the issue of our goal if I was Gio.
we had to bench that well known hatchet man Joe Aribo in the game before the moved celtic game last year as another would have seen him miss it. Joe Aribo! it's cheating.

Back