Can we moan about the officials now that we've won that game?

Not much wrong with Livi’s would be equaliser. Goldson bought the foul.

Kamara lucky not to get a second yellow on the edge of their box not long after they hooked that boy.

Feel sorry for Colak as his 1st goal would do him the world of good. Var throws us some brutal decisions I wouldn’t be surprised if it ruled colak’s head was an inch ahead of the defenders legs.
The Kamara one is never a booking in a mlion years, he makes minimal contact, and its on the edge of their box ffs.

Even Clancy would have struglled to give Glen a 2nd yellow for that.

When I watch the championship games in England, the officials are every bit as bad as our lot up here.
My conclusion is you get what you pay for.
They let tackles go that they wouldn't be allowed in the EPL, that's just a fact I'm afraid.

It annoys the life out of me that just because we pen teams in to their own half/box that any breakaway and any niggly foul results in a yellow card most of the time for us.

It's like being overly penalised for dominance

Might not suit the agenda on here but I don’t really see much wrong here. If that was given against us I would be raging.

Maybe, just maybe the refs are just rubbish?
Foul awarded against the Livi 19 at the front post - grabbing Tav and spinning him around.
Robertson actually points at the player for a few seconds making it clear who was breaking the rules.

Foul awarded against the Livi 19 at the front post - grabbing Tav and spinning him around.
Robertson actually points at the player for a few seconds making it clear who was breaking the rules.

looks like you are right
points at player who is moaning then when he sees ref he drops the head as if to say "oops got caught out"

his use of the yellow card was a disgrace.

We were cheated by the ref and linesman.

The tackle on Borna I think by Devlin and the second foul on Wright were 2 of the worst tackles yet neither got a card.

Their 33 had plenty of fouls but no card.

The point I’m making is that if the ref is a ‘blatant cheat’ then he wouldn’t have given a foul?

Might not suit the agenda on here but I don’t really see much wrong here. If that was given against us I would be raging.

Apart from the big Livi striker bear hugging Tav and wrestling him in a 180 fashion - there’s prob no that much wrong.

The ref watched it the whole way and pointed exactly to that big player after awarding the foul so it’s clear to see what it was for.

It’s one of the few things the ref got right today.

Apart from the big Livi striker bear hugging Tav and wrestling him in a 180 fashion - there’s prob no that much wrong.

The ref watched it the whole way and pointed exactly to that big player after awarding the foul so it’s clear to see what it was for.

It’s one of the few things the ref got right today.

If the referee is a cheat then surely he wouldn’t have given the foul though?

Nothing has changed I see with the officials. How much longer is our club going to tolerate this blatant cheating?
Are we going to endure yet another season of our players being refereed differently to every other team's players?
When is our club going to call this out?

The point I’m making is that if the ref is a ‘blatant cheat’ then he wouldn’t have given a foul?

He did award fouls on Rangers players all through the game ... this was one of them. Other aspects of his and his colleagues day's work deserves scrutiny.

If the referee is a cheat then surely he wouldn’t have given the foul though?

Depends who’s calling him a cheat for that….

What I am saying is that it’s a foul all day long. I’m confused why folk can’t see what the ref gave it for - when he’s pointing to the culprit and you can clearly see what the culprit done.

I can’t explain why he never sent the Livi player off in the first half.

Cheats or just plain shitè - VAR will significantly help both “excuses”

I think you can tell from the players reactions that it's a foul. I agree on the pictures there isn't much but close up must have been clear.

The bigger concern for me is the way Borna defended the bouncing ball (or didn't). He's had a good pre-season but signing Ridvan seems to have fucked his confidence again.

I don't see much wrong with it but we are due one considering the amount we lost last season

I think "protecting the keeper" which happens in most games for refs has came into place here

Goldson was being held in a bear hug by the Livvy player, as the ball comes in the penalty area. A clear foul that even a cheat like Robertson noticed.

After our offside goal that was never off, Walker came out with “Thank god for that” Why do we need to put up with his obviously biased shite. I hate that lady's front bottom with a passion.
With this kind of stuff, there needs to be a solid, concerted effort to rid Rangers’ live matches of people like Walker. Crocker we can handle because he’s the main guy, but we genuinely don’t need Walkers bias and general shite co-commentary while he’s sitting there hoping and praying Rangers get beat. He offers nothing other that a fully biased slant on the game against Rangers.

That’s not to say that we shouldn’t be subject to a different view, but surely we can be free from having a known Rangers hating, ex-Celtic player doing co-comms on Rangers games when it’s clear and obvious that his views are totally skewed.

He offers noting of any positivity towards us and always tries to proffer a controversial view, most of which aren’t really controversial at all.

The whole thing needs freshened up, the whole Scottish game, from the officiating to the commentary to the viewing experience. That was patently obvious and totally evident to me today.

We have poor officials who make regular mistakes. There are no real consequences for them because the choice is not great. Rather than highlight the awful decisions today, it would have ben better highlighting the ridiculous decision to bring VAR in half way through a season and shit, artificial pitches, both of which were the issue today. VAR - Colak goal stands. Grass, your professional footballer doesn't need to try and read the bounce of the ball like Joe Root.

With this kind of stuff, there needs to be a solid, concerted effort to rid Rangers’ live matches of people like Walker. Crocker we can handle because he’s the main guy, but we genuinely don’t need Walkers bias and general shite co-commentary while he’s sitting there hoping and praying Rangers get beat. He offers nothing other that a fully biased slant on the game against Rangers.

That’s not to say that we shouldn’t be subject to a different view, but surely we can be free from having a known Rangers hating, ex-Celtic player doing co-comms on Rangers games when it’s clear and obvious that his views are totally skewed.

He offers noting of any positivity towards us and always tries to proffer a controversial view, most of which aren’t really controversial at all.

The whole thing needs freshened up, the whole Scottish game, from the officiating to the commentary to the viewing experience. That was patently obvious and totally evident to me today.
They won't freshen anything up mate. Before Walker it was Peace Process, who was just as bad.

It corrupts the integrity of the game yet is allowed to fester.

VAR hopefully sees the worst of these cunts banished to amateur leagues.
I run an amateur team and the standard of refereeing is abysmal. These FIFA level refs up here are bad but miles ahead of anything in the amateur or junior game. The problem is that they seem to be cheating bastards.

I know he’s a prick who often has kicks at us, But I couldn’t believe it when he came out with that, Then when that boy should have been sent off he came out with, “Not every challenge is a yellow” But you just know if it had been us then he’d have been begging the ref to send one of ours off.

This is the point. The ref got some calls wrong but if he had a green shirt underneath he would have allowed that goal for Livingston. It was rightly called a foul but some refs would not have blown. We deserved our 2-1 win, much better in the 2nd half.

I know he’s a prick who often has kicks at us, But I couldn’t believe it when he came out with that, Then when that boy should have been sent off he came out with, “Not every challenge is a yellow” But you just know if it had been us then he’d have been begging the ref to send one of ours off.
It’s wild mate, isn’t it? I mean, he genuinely offers nothing. Only in Scotland would we have this stuff. You don’t see Roy Keane getting fired onto co-comms for Liverpool games, do you? I really can’t see why Walker continually gets these gigs. He was a shite player, he hates Rangers, he’s a shite commentator and offers nothing of any proper footballing knowledge. He doesn’t even know the rules of the game properly half the time.

Maybe if we stopped our Sky Subscriptions and all that stuff, maybe Sky would save us all from this bitter bastard.

I cannot stand the guy doing our games. Whining little prick of a guy so he is!

Colak was onside. Even if it was "inconclusive" as Walker claimed - the benefit should go to the attacker.

The failure to show the 2nd yellow was disgraceful. And, it wasn't as if he wasn't asked the question at the time.

He had an opportunity to redeem his earlier mistake when the guy was being substituted. He should also have got a yellow there for time wasting. His first reaction to being subbed was to sit on the pitch FFS.

The time wasting by the keeper should have been clamped down on much earlier too.

Sadly, the only decision VAR would have overturned would have been the disallowed goal.

For me the non sending off of the ginger was worse than the offside call!
I don't think there's much in them as both have massive implications of where the momentum goes but my point was that VAR would've (or should've) been able to rectify the offside & the non-red might not've been looked at again.

It’s wild mate, isn’t it? I mean, he genuinely offers nothing. Only in Scotland would we have this stuff. You don’t see Roy Keane getting fired onto co-comms for Liverpool games, do you? I really can’t see why Walker continually gets these gigs. He was a shite player, he hates Rangers, he’s a shite commentator and offers nothing of any proper footballing knowledge. He doesn’t even know the rules of the game properly half the time.

Maybe if we stopped our Sky Subscriptions and all that stuff, maybe Sky would save us all from this bitter bastard.

It's clear with him & the likes of Sutton having controversial opinions is keeping these guys in jobs. Whether it be for the talking points or genuine maliciousness, it's what they're there to do. Otherwise we'd have balanced pundits like we should. There's no other explanation for me as it's so blatant.

Agreed mate. I wouldn’t give them a penny of my money while they have bitter pricks like him working for them, Imagine if that was Boyd that said that while doing one of their games!

Does anyone have a clip of the two challenges from the livi player he refused to send off?

I think you can tell from the players reactions that it's a foul. I agree on the pictures there isn't much but close up must have been clear.

The bigger concern for me is the way Borna defended the bouncing ball (or didn't). He's had a good pre-season but signing Ridvan seems to have fucked his confidence again.
Mate, the ref had blown his whistle before the bouncing ball. :))

Bang on. Media pressure has them running scared. Imagine he'd sent the Aussie off or given us a penalty for the trip on Kent? He'd have been slaughtered by the press and he is well aware of this.

Its cowardice more than cheating.
If your performance is influenced and impacted by how the press will perceive it, and you, then it is corruption and corruption = cheating.

The non sending off was typical of Scottish officiating. Referees making judgment calls rather than following the rules. It was just as bad a tackle as the one he was booked for, so in reality deserved the same punishment. No doubt the ref thought he was making a judgment call, but he’s not paid to evaluate these things. He’s there to implement the rules. For him to then effectively tell Livi to sub him beggared belief

giphy.gif

Or just shut up and enjoy the win?
The failure to send off Cancar allowing them to sub him off, the offside call where the linesman couldn't get his flag up quickly enough when the ball went in.
Roll on VAR coming in.
Getting very predictable now everyone, today was an insight to what will happen this season.

Back