Can we moan about the officials now that we've won that game?

I'd like to moan about why the club's last season didn't vote to ban plastic pitches when they had the chance too.

Robertson gave 4 yellow cards for similar incidents, but failed to give the one that would have meant a red card. That is cheating.

Let's be clear though, VAR would not had influenced that as it does not get used for yellow card offences.

However, it may have had a look at Devines challenge that wasn't even booked

It may have had a look at the clear foul on Kent that was waved and was possibly on the line so therefore a penalty

And it would have awarded Colaks goal

3 big calls VAR could have assisted with. Sooner it is in the better.

Or just shut up and enjoy the win?
The failure to send off Cancar allowing them to sub him off, the offside call where the linesman couldn't get his flag up quickly enough when the ball went in.
Roll on VAR coming in.
Don't forget their disallowed goal

The offside is on the linesman clear view and the flag still goes up. Cancur should have been gone but the red acting like it a pre season friendly given them opportunity to sub him.

Cannot complain about Goldson and Glens early booking but felt he was looking to send one of us off we just never give him opportunity.

Clearly the officials could have cost us today.

Will be interesting to see what time the games finish when VAR is in use. There is going to be some amount of stoppage throughout the game given the poor decisions being made!

Will be interesting to see what time the games finish when VAR is in use. There is going to be some amount of stoppage throughout the game given the poor decisions being made!

Everyone imagines that VAR will be the cure all for rotten refs. It won't. It just passes the buck to someone else.

I started work at 3pm and immediately had the tims on at me: "how you got away with one", "hun ref" etc, etc. I despair at times.

With this kind of stuff, there needs to be a solid, concerted effort to rid Rangers’ live matches of people like Walker. Crocker we can handle because he’s the main guy, but we genuinely don’t need Walkers bias and general shite co-commentary while he’s sitting there hoping and praying Rangers get beat. He offers nothing other that a fully biased slant on the game against Rangers.

That’s not to say that we shouldn’t be subject to a different view, but surely we can be free from having a known Rangers hating, ex-Celtic player doing co-comms on Rangers games when it’s clear and obvious that his views are totally skewed.

He offers noting of any positivity towards us and always tries to proffer a controversial view, most of which aren’t really controversial at all.

The whole thing needs freshened up, the whole Scottish game, from the officiating to the commentary to the viewing experience. That was patently obvious and totally evident to me today.

The media in Scotland is our No 1 enemy. Nothing will change till Rangers PROVE the bias. That means we need to employ a professional researcher to gather and present comprehensive, undisputable evidence of the bias, double standards and lies. Im talking about academic standard longitudinal studies.

This information would make a blockbuster book bought by tens of thousands of bears. It would more than pay for itself if its done right and it might just change the narrative here in Scotland.

As a small example look at Walker's outrage over the song sung against Steve Clarke. And yet the same song sung at Kris Boyd was somehow enjoyed by Kris.

VAR doesn't give that red card today

Nor does VAR change the many other niggly things that Robertson chose to pull up in one direction, but not in the other

It does give us Colak's goal

FWIW, I thought the Kent penalty claim was outside the box, and having been closer to it that Robertson, there was definitely contact
The replay clearly showed contact. Another error. The game was littered with errors.

Is it solely the managers fault though? Don’t we have people at the club who’s job it is to make statements?
In my ideal world we'd have a couple of people pouring over all the major decisions in their own TV berth reporting back to the manager at h/t and during the match via the latest hi-tech equipment. (Our very own 4/5th offficials)

The two stonewall penalties apparently missed last season at Tannadice and at Ibrox against the yahoos also being perfect examples of what should be highlighted.

But given that's just MY fantasy and ideal world and the reality is the manager is the first line of defence/attack after a match in front of the TV cameras, then it is the manager's job to highlight the blatant double standards.

A blithe, airy-fairy statement to the effect that VAR will sort out all ails doesn't cut it for me. Especially when every other manager plying his trade anywhere else is allowed to air legitimate and in the case of the filth, not so legitimate grievances without censure.

We're not talking about wee daft 50/50 decions that can go either way, we're talking about decisions like yesterday that have the support up in arms in almost every domestic game we play.

Yesterday being another perfect example. The disallowed goal for offside that wasn't.

Rangers players booked for innocuous challenges whilst our opponents can assault our players with impunity.

If the manager doesn't realise by now we're up against a unique set of circumstances up here when we play then that is a worry.

Purely my opinion.

However, almost every single week sees us bringing up the same issues. We cannot all be blinkered and 'up the lum'.

The media in Scotland is our No 1 enemy. Nothing will change till Rangers PROVE the bias. That means we need to employ a professional researcher to gather and present comprehensive, undisputable evidence of the bias, double standards and lies. Im talking about academic standard longitudinal studies.

This information would make a blockbuster book bought by tens of thousands of bears. It would more than pay for itself if its done right and it might just change the narrative here in Scotland.

As a small example look at Walker's outrage over the song sung against Steve Clarke. And yet the same song sung at Kris Boyd was somehow enjoyed by Kris.
These incidents happened in the same week and if Rangers (and this was a job for the board) had, had the will to highlight the outright hypocrisy here Walke's bigotry would have been laid bare for all to see.

Cue the usual replies; 'But Kris Boyd has nothing to do with Rangers'.

The offside call was not shocking. From the linesman's view he would only have seen Colak and not the Livvy player, That is why we need VAR.

Agree with this I don't think he can see the other Livi player that's playing Colak onside so that's why he puts his flag up. VAR would have rightly over ruled it but you can see why the linesman thought it was offside.

Robertson was just his usual self against us how Omeonga escaped without being booked was a joke all he done was foul the whole game. The left back should have been sent off but he shat it had he not been booked previously he would have booked him. Same with Kelly tackle at the end on Tillman already on a booking and cause its the end of the game doesn't send him off.

Back of a fag packet maths and a quick look at the cards dishes out tell you everything you need to know. Livi had possession of the ball for just under 12 mins and got 3 cards, we had it for 78 mins and got 4. Looks like we got ref’d to a different standard.

Or just shut up and enjoy the win?
The failure to send off Cancar allowing them to sub him off, the offside call where the linesman couldn't get his flag up quickly enough when the ball went in.
Roll on VAR coming in.

The Club needs to start recording these "innocent mistakes" if they aren't already.

Always the same refs with the same mistakes...that they never make with the east end beasts.

The missed yellow and Colak offside call were outrageous. Cheating.

My point is really about media bias here in Scotland. Ok the ref "cheated". The question is why?
We're absolutely on the same page bud regards the media.

And by all accounts BBC Scotland were still the same last night. Only going by what I read on here, no footage of our 'offside' goal. No dwelling on the Livi player and his assaults.

So, same old same old.

It’s not so much moaning about officials if we win, lose or draw.
But we do compare what that mob across the city get away with when it comes to officials.

I dont usually get involved in ref beating. However on this occasion i did say to my bil that is simply chrating by the official. He is not showing the second yellow to allow him to be subbed. That is not in his hands to make that decision, so he simply cheated. He did not make an error he cheated.
Martindale has just confirmed his player should have been shown a second yellow.
Welcome to the party Derta. This is just continuing from 2012. We are referreed to a very different standard from every other team in Scotland.

VAR will not change this kind of cheating but the offsides and penalty "mistakes" against us, and for them, alone would have seen us Champions again last year by a country mile.

It gave the scum a guaranteed £30 million.

That game would have been entirely different if Livvy were down to 10 men in that first half. It was a clear second yellow card offence by Cancar. Robertson is a cheat, and showed it again today.
Exactly what I said to my brother after the game. Plus that prick of a linesman is behind play with a livy defender blocking his view of Colak, so why did he flag ? Delighted with the 3pts but it could have cost us .

I know, I was closer to it that Robertson was

I'm saying I thought it was outside the box
another problem is Sky, their biased commentary team and what replay's they show. They could easily have shown it from another angle however the silence from walker when the single replay from a crap angle was shown usually lets you know.

Exact same thing happened 29 dec 2019 leading up to the corner katic scores from. Sky/walker debate whether its a corner so we get a replay, the replay shows joe aribo having the shirt pulled off his back, silence.

Even last season in the 3-0 defeat, its 0-0, aribo goes into the box and looks to be fouled, it may or may not have been a penalty, not a single replay.

We need to be having words with sky as a club as their coverage is incredibly bias.

Back