Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Unfortunately the individual,who made the reply,has failed to prove his bluster 100%,so i am not trusting what was said.
If other parties want these responses posted here,let me know.

Unfortunately the individual,who made the reply,has failed to prove his bluster 100%,so i am not trusting what was said.
If other parties want these responses posted here,let me know.

Post by all means, mate. Probably best to delete personal details. If anyone can use the info to follow up then we can PM you and its your call if you want to give personal details of this particular person.

There was a response from an MP to my email tonight asking for a public inquiry.
Suffice to say,this MP for SNP (cathcart i believe) has been quite vocal in their stance on the issue of child abuse ,particularly at their club.
However,in their response tonight,they stated that
1.they have been working on this matter for many months.
2 they have been in contact with victims of a particular clubs sexual abuse.
3.they have been in contact with the lawyers involved in the victims cases.
4.they have been in contact with the footballing authorities regarding the sexual abuse.
5.they have been in dialogue with the justice
Secretary in relation to this matter.

When i responded to them,asking for the details of whom they contacted at the footballing authorities,which lawyers they had contacted and which victims they had contacted...they refused to divulge this information.
Now,this response was surprising and seemed to be a "U turn" on their previous responses to emails on the subject.
Suffice to say,i do not believe this MP has done what they say and until they provide proof,which i can follow up on,then that will be my stance on it with them....this MP is not a trustworthy one and is one with a dubious past.

There was a response from an MP to my email tonight asking for a public inquiry.
Suffice to say,this MP for SNP (cathcart i believe) has been quite vocal in their stance on the issue of child abuse ,particularly at their club.
4.they have been in contact with the footballing authorities regarding the sexual abuse.

When i responded to them,asking for the details of whom they contacted at the footballing authorities,which lawyers they had contacted and which victims they had contacted...they refused to divulge this information.
Now,this response was surprising and seemed to be a "U turn" on their previous responses to emails on the subject.
Suffice to say,i do not believe this MP has done what they say and until they provide proof,which i can follow up on,then that will be my stance on it with them....this MP is not a trustworthy one and is one with a dubious past.
Personally I won't bother with him anymore. People can see right through him and his party and mark my words it will come home to roost.

Only thing I've ever seen him do is attempt to lay the easiest path possible out of this for his club. He isn't interested in justice or truth or any sort of independent enquiry. Damage limitation is his game and it's as transparent as the air in front of my face.

Has any further progress been made by our allies overseas?

List of Child Abuse carried out at Celtic Boys Club by who and where;

Jim Torbett abused boys in London, England
Jim Torbett abused boys in Blackpool, England
Jim Torbett abused boys in Bristol, England
Jim Torbett abused boys in Noyon, France
Jim Torbett abused boys in Spain
Jim Torbett abused boys in Belgium
Jim Torbett abused boys in Norway
Jim McCafferty abused boys in Northern Ireland
Jim McCafferty abused boys in Germany
Jim McCafferty abused boys in Austria
Frank Cairney abused boys in Kearny, New Jersey, USA

If I have missed any out then please say and I shall add to the list.

You missed those three abused boys all over Scotland including the inner sanctum of the piggery

This is exactly the reason that we should be targeting MPs as well as MSPs. There is absolutely no way that the Scottish Parliament should have the final say as to the granting of a public enquiry.

If any members have a non SNP MP, then I would urge them to use the info Nacho has provided and ask for a Westminster enquiry.

I think we all know that there is little chance of gaining any support from SNP MPs.

Jim Torbett abused boys in Glasgow

*All the coaches abused boys all over Scotland so thats why I've missed Scotland out, there was too many places to add.

Ideally anything outside Scotland is what I'm looking to add.

This is exactly the reason that we should be targeting MPs as well as MSPs. There is absolutely no way that the Scottish Parliament should have the final say as to the granting of a public enquiry.

If any members have a non SNP MP, then I would urge them to use the info Nacho has provided and ask for a Westminster enquiry.

I think we all know that there is little chance of gaining any support from SNP MPs.

100% agree CAB.

Should that not be MSP?

Just to update on the email sent to a list of mps last night.
A couple have stated support of the idea and the motion,which is due for an answer in holyrood tomorrow i'm led to believe.
However,almost everyone else has given the generic response "as you are not my constituant,i cannot act upon this request".

Was expected,but the fight goes on and other avenues will be pushed.

Just to update on the email sent to a list of mps last night.
A couple have stated support of the idea and the motion,which is due for an answer in holyrood tomorrow i'm led to believe.
However,almost everyone else has given the generic response "as you are not my constituant,i cannot act upon this request".

Was expected,but the fight goes on and other avenues will be pushed.
Managed to message you with my MSPs response, let me know if the reply require a further response

let's be under no illusion,this government is doing everything they can to prevent their tyrany being toppled by protecting celtic fc and its paedophiles.
if the MP's/MSP's ,who are proposing the motion for a full ,independent public inquiry into the abuse at holyrood tomorrow manage to get it progressed,then it is not a victory as such,but just another small step on the path to justice for victims but is a vital starting position to work from,from which we can then get all and sundry who facilitated,enabled ,harboured and covered up this historic sexual abuse brought to justice....so be patient,the work continues off site.

Last edited:
wee email sent today

Dear Mr.Lawwell,

I am writing to you in relation to the recent convictions of known sexual paedophiles ,who operated within your club and its associated boys club,which have now been confirmed by the SFA and SPFL as being inextricably linked to each other ,which puts to bed,any scurrilous rumours and upholds sporting integrity for all parties involved.

However,you stated in june to the worlds media,that when the sexual abuse claims were published,you had in fact conducted or had been conducting your own internal investigation into the historic sexual abuse ,which occurred within your club over the past decades,can you now divulge the results of this internal investigation or will these be made public ?.
I would expect that,if you wished to stop any further scurrilous rumours of illegality within your club,then the best way to allay those rumours ,would be to be fully transparent and honest about your findings and make them known as soon as possible.

Also,as you may be aware or not be aware,there is a motion being tabled within Holyrood tomorrow,where MP’s and MSP’s will be demanding a full and independent public inquiry into the historic sexual abuse within Scottish football ,with a particular emphasis placed on your own club and how it employed paedophiles ( sometimes twice) and enabled them to commit sexual crimes under the guise of celtic fc/celtic boys club ( inextricably linked now) coaches at events (some ficticious) across the world and then allegedly covered up the crimes ( although recently admitted to be true by jack mc ginn in the media) and failed to report the crimes to the police authorities,which any self respecting human being would do.

I would also ask,if you have actually approached any of the hundreds of victims to acknowledge their suffering and ruined lives and offered an apology or compensation without any further prejudice (NDA’s) ?.Also,can you tell me when we can expect to see your club in court to answer to the law suits currently lodged for hearings and the hundreds of writs allegedly due to be served upon your club in the next few weeks,how will your club respond to them?.

Mr.Lawwell,thank you for taking the time to read this and I would expect nothing less of you,than a constructive ,calm and measured response to my enquiry and I look forward to hearing from you.

Lets hope sporting integrity can bring justice to the hundreds of victims in this sordid episode in your clubs history.

Yours sincerely

wee email sent today

Dear Mr.Lawwell,

I am writing to you in relation to the recent convictions of known sexual paedophiles ,who operated within your club and its associated boys club,which have now been confirmed by the SFA and SPFL as being inextricably linked to each other ,which puts to bed,any scurrilous rumours and upholds sporting integrity for all parties involved.

However,you stated in june to the worlds media,that when the sexual abuse claims were published,you had in fact conducted or had been conducting your own internal investigation into the historic sexual abuse ,which occurred within your club over the past decades,can you now divulge the results of this internal investigation or will these be made public ?.
I would expect that,if you wished to stop any further scurrilous rumours of illegality within your club,then the best way to allay those rumours ,would be to be fully transparent and honest about your findings and make them known as soon as possible.

Also,as you may be aware or not be aware,there is a motion being tabled within Holyrood tomorrow,where MP’s and MSP’s will be demanding a full and independent public inquiry into the historic sexual abuse within Scottish football ,with a particular emphasis placed on your own club and how it employed paedophiles ( sometimes twice) and enabled them to commit sexual crimes under the guise of celtic fc/celtic boys club ( inextricably linked now) coaches at events (some ficticious) across the world and then allegedly covered up the crimes ( although recently admitted to be true by jack mc ginn in the media) and failed to report the crimes to the police authorities,which any self respecting human being would do.

I would also ask,if you have actually approached any of the hundreds of victims to acknowledge their suffering and ruined lives and offered an apology or compensation without any further prejudice (NDA’s) ?.Also,can you tell me when we can expect to see your club in court to answer to the law suits currently lodged for hearings and the hundreds of writs allegedly due to be served upon your club in the next few weeks,how will your club respond to them?.

Mr.Lawwell,thank you for taking the time to read this and I would expect nothing less of you,than a constructive ,calm and measured response to my enquiry and I look forward to hearing from you.

Lets hope sporting integrity can bring justice to the hundreds of victims in this sordid episode in your clubs history.

Yours sincerely

Good on you! Doesn't seem to reply to emails though.

It doesn't really matter. If it causes him to have a wee trouser cough and follow through then it is worthwhile.

wee email sent today

Dear Mr.Lawwell,

Yours sincerely

You won’t get a reply but that is a corker of an email and if it gives him yet more sleepless nights, then job done.

Nice to see NSPCC voicing their support on the news tonight for the smacking ban. They do seem to enjoy an opportunity to provide a spokesperson to give a view on really pressing issues within our society.

This is the same NSPCC that has completely rubber eared me several times when I have asked for their support for an independent public inquiry into child sex abuse in football.

What a bunch of hypocrites!

Nice to see NSPCC voicing their support on the news tonight for the smacking ban. They do seem to enjoy an opportunity to provide a spokesperson to give a view on really pressing issues within our society.

This is the same NSPCC that has completely rubber eared me several times when I have asked for their support for an independent public inquiry into child sex abuse in football.

Don't want to sidetrack the thread but that decision by the Scottish government shows them also to be cowards.
I for one would want to discipline my children the way I see fit, if a clip round the ear is warranted then should be administered in an appropriate manner, it didn't do me any harm and taught me right from wrong, remember discipline in the form of the Scottish judicial service for peadophilia is 4 years according to the sentences handed out here and now you cant discipline your child as you see fit, SNP are not fit to govern.

Some of the people that work at hollicom must be parents dont know how they can look at thereselves in the mirror trying to cover this up.
Utter scum
It's easy for those types. All they care about is their bank balance and their own habitat.

This! why are they not all over celtic? What a bunch of liar scumbags

Don’t post anything mate
This thread has scum all over it you can guarantee the bastards from hollicom are watching.
Nothing I post on here will benefit any lurker mate. We know they look in and also have logged in accounts. Anything that we post will be common knowledge or has been posted previously.

In no way will anything be released by us in the background that would jeopardise anything. One day hopefully we will be able to do so.

It’s no secret that the LSE have been contacted reference the 2 year internal investigation ( their words ). Of course posters understand certain information will not be posted until verified. Like I said in a previous post a certain member has worked relentlessly on this and anything we can post then we will.

Email to N.S.P.C.C

To:help@nspcc.org.uk

‎4‎ ‎Oct at ‎12‎:‎21

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to ask for your help, for over 4 decades there has been hundreds of incidents of child sex abuse within Scottish football, there have been suicides and a murder committed in relation to this scandal.

One prominent Scottish football club recently disclosed that they had undertook a 2 year investigation and to date they have not spoken to any of the boys who were abused, or have they disclosed any findings of their investigation, an investigation that never involved police.

We have to assume that there may still be paedophiles operating at that club and other clubs within Scottish football and to this day children are still at risk.
As your organisation is set up to protect children i would ask that you make a request to the Scottish Government to order a fully Independent Public Inquiry into historical child sex abuse within Scottish football, in order to protect children that are at risk, or maybe at risk in the future and also to help the hundreds of victims who deserve an apology,closure and compensation from the clubs who enabled their abusers in the past.

It would be a dereliction of duty for your organisation to fail to highlight and protect children at risk whilst participating in a much loved National sport.
It would also be immoral to ignore this scandal, and if you done the correct thing it would bring you positive P.R. and a possible increase in donations.

Look forward to your thoughts/reply.

kind regards
R.K.

Nothing I post on here will benefit any lurker mate. We know they look in and also have logged in accounts. Anything that we post will be common knowledge or has been posted previously.

In no way will anything be released by us in the background that would jeopardise anything. One day hopefully we will be able to do so.

It’s no secret that the LSE have been contacted reference the 2 year internal investigation ( their words ). Of course posters understand certain information will not be posted until verified. Like I said in a previous post a certain member has worked relentlessly on this and anything we can post then we will.
Bravo to that member, plus everyone else who has contributed in whatever form, get the scum closed down

Back