Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Received this response from my MSP (SNP). It's been one I've seen on here before but I'm not sure if I've seen the sentence in bold and underlined before.

The Scottish Government has committed to considering what steps it will take following the publication of that final report.

Can anyone confirm if this has been stated before?

Be in no doubt that I unreservedly condemn the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse.
Any experience of sexual abuse in Scottish football will have a profound and lasting impact on those who were abused.
It is important to ensure that children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment, and that parents can have confidence in the safety and wellbeing of their children.

The Scottish FA announced the terms of reference for an independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football in February 2017. The interim report was published last year, allowing the SFA to address some of the recommendations before the final report is published when current ongoing legal cases are concluded.
The Scottish Government has committed to considering what steps it will take following the publication of that final report.

Kind regards,

I have included below a link to the SFA’s interim report:
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/...abuse-in-scottish-football_interim-report.pdf

I hope this is of assistance to you.
Kind regards,

"Committed to consider" it means pretty much nothing. Just a politicians soundbite.

My reply was disappointing. He said that he doesn’t think an inquiry would be able to do anything different to what the police/courts would do. I’ve replied but waiting on him getting back.

Got a reply this evening. He says that he feels inquiry’s sometimes give high expectations to victims, don’t give closure, and end up letting people down. I’ve replied again , an unbelievable response.

Reference our earlier post 17080.
We have just received another MSPs support for an inquiry.

And yet another crystal clear MSP's support for an inquiry a short time ago too to add to the lengthening list. They're racking up - more of a team effort from them now. Brilliant!

Well done to all concerned in pressing for this. It's definitely good, but we want more. Please keep it going folks.

Got a reply this evening. He says that he feels inquiry’s sometimes give high expectations to victims, don’t give closure, and end up letting people down. I’ve replied again , an unbelievable response.

Good for you Bluebluesea, but what a cop-out from your MSP!

So we'll never see another inquiry again, ever, if that's what they do? Maybe he thinks we should just stop trying to get justice for the people who matter and never mention what took place in that hell hole ever again.

That'll never happen because too many people have had their lives taken away from them and there are too many people who do actually care about them, about every last one of them, who won't let it happen.

A lot of people will be named and shamed in the months and years to come. Let them live with that for the rest of their pathetic lives.

Apologies for the semi rant, but these cants really do rattle my cage big time.

This is an absolute disgrace. It is patronising, contemptuous and underlines why each and every one of us has to do our damnedest to rid our country of these charlatans.

Please pass details to Grigo, Bluenose94 or Bluethunder if you have not already done so.

The ballot box would be better mate.

Absolutely.

3 years ago...

... Mr Yousaf told the BBC that it was an honest mistake and that he will accept whatever penalty comes his way.

Considering the last bit in bold, one would imagine you are dealing with a man of principle, someone who understands the difference between right and wrong, illegal and legal or at least someone that can distinguish between a criminal and their victims. Sadly however, by continuously ignoring the plight of the poor Gray family (mother and sister of one of the now deceased victims of the celtc paedophile ring) it shows him up for what he really is and where his priorities lie.

He tweeted last week his support for a post stating that he puts the rights of the victims before the rights of the criminals:

Obviously he views the victims and the families of the celtc child abuse scandal as being secondary to the vile & sordid criminals his favourite football club harboured and protected for nearly 40 years.

In any other country the 'justice minister' ignoring the victims of such a high profile abuse scandal would have been forced to resign by now. But he acts with utter impunity with the full support of his party leader who's own questionable predilections will one day be scrutinised when Salmond's trial gets underway.

If that bullying Natsi party was to fall then a large part of the protective wall surrounding celtc FC would crumble. Perhaps those that care about getting justice for the countless victims and their families should also bear that in mind the next time we visit a ballot booth.

Absolutely.

3 years ago...

... Mr Yousaf told the BBC that it was an honest mistake and that he will accept whatever penalty comes his way.

Considering the last bit in bold, one would imagine you are dealing with a man of principle, someone who understands the difference between right and wrong, illegal and legal or at least someone that can distinguish between a criminal and their victims. Sadly however, by continuously ignoring the plight of the poor Gray family (mother and sister of one of the now deceased victims of the celtc paedophile ring) it shows him up for what he really is and where his priorities lie.

He tweeted last week his support for a post stating that he puts the rights of the victims before the rights of the criminals:

Obviously he views the victims and the families of the celtc child abuse scandal as being secondary to the vile & sordid criminals his favourite football club harboured and protected for nearly 40 years.

In any other country the 'justice minister' ignoring the victims of such a high profile abuse scandal would have been forced to resign by now. But he acts with utter impunity with the full support of his party leader who's own questionable predilections will one day be scrutinised when Salmond's trial gets underway.

If that bullying Natsi party was to fall then a large part of the protective wall surrounding celtc FC would crumble. Perhaps those that care about getting justice for the countless victims and their families should also bear that in mind the next time we visit a ballot booth.

I've got a few links that I may put up too GG, but not sure if I should. Good post mate.

It's staggering to think that this is our Transport Minister and then, Justice Secretary. Anyone, anywhere else in a job in the land, would be dismissed as being totally incompetent.

He's a protected species and all he does is tell the World how offended he is in many of the links I have on him (after begging to be offended of course for the most part). He has no shame whatsoever as todays latest ramblings from him confirm, even when he does have a relevant point at times. He's your typical SNP mentally challenged supporter.

Pupils at Scottish schools linked to a religious order were "robbed of their childhoods" by the physical and sexual abuse which took place there, an inquiry has heard.

Paul Reid, representing the English Benedictine Congregation, said it had "taken too long" for the pupils affected to be heard and believed.

The English Benedictine Congregation (abbr. EBC) unites autonomous Roman Catholic Benedictine communities of monks and nuns and is technically the oldest of the 18 congregations that are affiliated in the Benedictine Confederation.

This what hypocrisy looks like. Every negative stereotype of a self-serving, uncaring, hypocritical politician, all wrapped up in a wee Celtic hoodie.

t99GMA3.png

The only positive here is that, at last, senior 'Politicians' are acknowledging the situation.

Incidentally, Jackson Carlaw is one of a growing number of MSPs who will be calling for a full inquiry into Humza's Bhoys, very soon. Just saying.
He really is a slimy smug bastard, I would so much love to see him taken down a peg or two.

Useless and Krankie’s behaviour towards the Gray and Campbell family (and all the other low profile victims and their families) is a disgrace

Ignored their repeated calls via Twitter, emails and telephone calls to engage with them re the CSA and their son Andrew

What a vile bastard Useless is to try and make political gain from the allegations against Boris Johnson yet he has ignored the repeated efforts by 100’s of people on Twitter to get justice for the abuse victims at CBC and CFC

He is a fraud and hopefully Marc Horne turns his focus on Useless and Krankie and the SNP Govt in general re their attempts to continue the cover up at CBC and CFC

A shower of sub human scumbags who continue to protect the guilty and enablers

For anyone contacting all of the MSP's on the list above, can you please leave out the lady below, as she's off atm owing to her son passing away? It's for Clare Haughy SNP MSP. Thank you!

Clare Haughey MSP
Rutherglen Constituency

Im not sure if I asked before and will be relevent but is she a relative of the great friend of the show and owner of sporting stadiums?

Useless and Krankie’s behaviour towards the Gray and Campbell family (and all the other low profile victims and their families) is a disgrace

Ignored their repeated calls via Twitter, emails and telephone calls to engage with them re the CSA and their son Andrew

What a vile bastard Useless is to try and make political gain from the allegations against Boris Johnson yet he has ignored the repeated efforts by 100’s of people on Twitter to get justice for the abuse victims at CBC and CFC

He is a fraud and hopefully Marc Horne turns his focus on Useless and Krankie and the SNP Govt in general re their attempts to continue the cover up at CBC and CFC

A shower of sub human scumbags who continue to protect the guilty and enablers

Brilliant post mate.

No decent human being would act the way he does and therein lies the answer as to why he does it.

Can i ask those more in the know, is it wuth worthehile trying to email humza or is it a wasted effort that will just be ignored? Are we better focusing on other MPs who may respond?

Would appreciate your opinions on it.

Received this response from my MSP (SNP). It's been one I've seen on here before but I'm not sure if I've seen the sentence in bold and underlined before.

Can anyone confirm if this has been stated before?

Be in no doubt that I unreservedly condemn the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse.
Any experience of sexual abuse in Scottish football will have a profound and lasting impact on those who were abused.
It is important to ensure that children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment, and that parents can have confidence in the safety and wellbeing of their children.

The Scottish FA announced the terms of reference for an independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football in February 2017. The interim report was published last year, allowing the SFA to address some of the recommendations before the final report is published when current ongoing legal cases are concluded.

Kind regards,

I have included below a link to the SFA’s interim report:
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/...abuse-in-scottish-football_interim-report.pdf

I hope this is of assistance to you.
Kind regards,
This is just toeing the party line, playing for time BS.

There's no reason I can see, why the two probes cannot or should not be conducted concurrently. Even if there is overlap in the ambits of their respective investigations, their remits would be entirely distinct and driven from completely different perspectives.
And as for this one? What a snake.

Yeah, because ignoring the families and sweeping the crimes and the lessons that could and should be learned under the carpet, giving them zero hope of closure and justice, is better than giving the issues the effort and response their importance deserves.

An enquiry is letting people down? Honestly, from what sort of cesspit of sub-humanity do these people hatch? And how much contempt must they have for the intelligence of their constituents and people in general, to actually believe this patronising phoney claptrap will wash with anyone other than agenda driven lowlifes like themselves.

Perhaps some of these custodians of our democracy need reminded about the origins of the word 'propoganda'. The 'congregatio de Propoganda Fide', (the congregation for propogating the faith), an organisation set up by the catholic church in 1622 in an attempt to resist and counter the reformation, by propogating catholicism into non catholic countries. Perhaps some might like to reflect for a while and ask themselves, given their completely unethical and irrational stances on these issues, whether or not they might be, unwittingly or not, Propoganda Fide puppets themselves. Certainly, I'm finding it harder and harder to dismiss this conclusion. Because these people aren't working for the interests of me or my fellow citizens, that's for sure.

Last edited:

There's no reason I can see, why the two probes cannot or should not be conducted concurrently. Even if there is overlap in the ambits of their respective investigations, their remits would be entirely distinct and driven from completely different perspectives.

Yeah, because ignoring the families and sweeping the crimes and the lessons that could and should be learned under the carpet, giving them zero hope of closure and justice, is better than giving the issues the effort and response their importance deserves.

An enquiry is letting people down? Honestly, from what sort of cesspit of sub-humanity do these people hatch? And how much contempt must they have for the intelligence of their constituents and people in general, to actually believe this patronising phoney claptrap will wash with anyone other than agenda driven lowlifes like themselves.

Perhaps some of these custodians of our democracy need reminded about the origins of the word 'propoganda'. The 'congregatio de Propoganda Fide', (the congregation for propogating the faith), an organisation set up by the catholic church in 1622 in an attempt to resist and counter the reformation, by propogating catholicism into non catholic countries. Perhaps some might like to reflect for a while and ask themselves, given their completely unethical and irrational stances on these issues, whether or not they might be, unwittingly or not, Propoganda Fide puppets themselves. Certainly, I'm finding it harder and harder to dismiss this conclusion. Because these people aren't working for me or my fellow citizens, that's for sure.

Another reply back from the same msp, I replied saying it would be a travesty if an independent review wasn’t carried out based on what someone ‘thinks’ may happen. I said I welcomed a review of all organisations. I never mentioned Celtic in my reply. His reply today is below.

“I certainly think if there was to be an inquiry, it should focus on more than just one football club. As we have discussed before, there has been abuse of children at a whole variety of locations.

I think the inquiry underway is focussing on abuse while children were in care. That is a situation where the children are particularly vulnerable as they do not have parents or other family members to help protect them and speak on their behalf.

You are welcome to keep pushing for an inquiry into Celtic but I am not convinced that there is a need.”

Perhaps some of these custodians of our democracy need reminded about the origins of the word 'propoganda'. The 'congregatio de Propoganda Fide', (the congregation for propogating the faith), an organisation set up by the catholic church in 1622 in an attempt to resist and counter the reformation, by propogating catholicism into non catholic countries. Perhaps some might like to reflect for a while and ask themselves, given their completely unethical and irrational stances on these issues, whether or not they might be, unwittingly or not, Propoganda Fide puppets themselves. Certainly, I'm finding it harder and harder to dismiss this conclusion. Because these people aren't working for the interests of me or my fellow citizens, that's for sure.

Your last sentence is 100% correct and hard to argue with the rest mate.

Another reply back from the same msp, I replied saying it would be a travesty if an independent review wasn’t carried out based on what someone ‘thinks’ may happen. I said I welcomed a review of all organisations. I never mentioned Celtic in my reply. His reply today is below.

“I certainly think if there was to be an inquiry, it should focus on more than just one football club. As we have discussed before, there has been abuse of children at a whole variety of locations.

I think the inquiry underway is focussing on abuse while children were in care. That is a situation where the children are particularly vulnerable as they do not have parents or other family members to help protect them and speak on their behalf.

You are welcome to keep pushing for an inquiry into Celtic but I am not convinced that there is a need.”
Nail on the head. An enquiry is about attempting to find the truth, Anyone attempting to block it's inception due to not knowing 'how much truth it will find' is 'at it'. The fact he singles out celtic (in defence of) even though you wanted an inquiry into all, is also telling. The fact that he thinks orphans somehow have more right to an inquiry because they don't have parents while the football abuse ones do (even though he doesn't know that), is ??? Nah, I have no words actually. I despise this man without even knowing him. His agenda is leaking out all over the place with every sentence that he writes, yet he's clearly not even self aware enough to realise it. Sick.

Can i ask those more in the know, is it wuth worthehile trying to email humza or is it a wasted effort that will just be ignored? Are we better focusing on other MPs who may respond?

I’ve wrote to this individual numerous times. Personally I wouldn’t waste my time and effort on any SNP politicians. They have proved that they put votes before justice.

If they do reply then it’s never with an answer. Others on here will confirm that I also got a reply in full Gaelic. I then asked this individual if he could translate for me. I received no reply.

Probably best to just contact them all Gaz, including him, even though we're almost certain as to the nonsense he'll spew out. It still lets him know your feelings though.

I'm still waiting on my reply from him that I sent last Friday. More importantly, the Gray ladies are still waiting on him to respond to stuff for months too. I don't fancy our chances of anything constructive, but it still gave me an opportunity to put plenty of factual information onto the 5 pages I sent him. As a paedo harbourer supporter, I don't think he'll enjoy it too much...which is nice.

Go for it Gaz!

I applaud our people on here doing the big work and certainly as me I encourage everyone to go at your local MSP and MP.
The snp cult will be shown up and I even spoke with one hiding my own views who said I hope your chapel passed the message on to vote for us.

Make no mistake this is where there base is and I would love to know how they are getting chapels to tell the followers to vote snp it’s insane.

This is what these victims are up against 2 vile cults joined at the hip!

You've been rather tenacious with this rat BBS and well done for that, but this rat isn't worth any more of your time, or indeed, anyone else's.

His last sentence is beyond belief. What a slap in the face that is for the victims and their families who've lived with this for years. I know I probably shouldn't be, but I'm stunned at how heartless this piece of shit is.

How anyone can vote for shit like this is beyond my understanding, more so for any Rangers fans voting for him, or his conspirators in crime. I hate that mob. They've destroyed this country and they're not finished yet. Do everything you can folks to get this excrement out when the time comes.

You have the evidence for the future BBS. Him and Useless & Wee Burnie will have their day of judgment & we will keep our evidence of their responses & tactics.

They bring shame to a once great nation.

Try the Scottish football angle and not just the Tim’s. Ask for a full independent inquiry into historic child abuse in Scottish football.

You've been rather tenacious with this rat BBS and well done for that, but this rat isn't worth any more of your time, or indeed, anyone else's.

His last sentence is beyond belief. What a slap in the face that is for the victims and their families who've lived with this for years. I know I probably shouldn't be, but I'm stunned at how heartless this piece of shit is.

How anyone can vote for shit like this is beyond my understanding, more so for any Rangers fans voting for him, or his conspirators in crime. I hate that mob. They've destroyed this country and they're not finished yet. Do everything you can folks to get this excrement out when the time comes.
They destroy and pollute everything they touch. Walked through Greenock town centre yesterday, inbred central, have to say I was shocked, gone downhill badly in the last 10 years.

Dear parliamentarian,

As you may or not be aware ,there is a growing demand from the Scottish footballing supporters and general public of Scotland for a full and independent public inquiry into historic sexual abuse in Scottish football ,to cover all clubs.
This campaign has been gathering momentum over the past months and now has a very strong core of support from MP’s and MSP’s from across the political spectrum in Scotland and indeed further afield .
However,one party is extremely noticeable for its non-support of this inquiry,for whatever reasons it has ,that being the SNP party,which rules Holyrood and up till now,has consistently ignored all pleas for an inquiry into these vile crimes across Scottish football from both our action group and the victims themselves.

These vile crimes had been happening inside scotlands football clubs for many decades and although there have been criminal convictions for paedophiles ,who were allowed to operate within clubs un-opposed,there is now more and more evidence coming out in the media and hundreds of victims coming forward to lodge law suits against the guilty clubs.There is also a major documentary being recorded for airing in the near future,where the biggest culprits will be in the spotlight ,in the quest for justice for the victims.This programme will give them the voice and platform needed to bring it to the nations attention,as to date,our government has ignored them.

Now,given the level of abuse committed by these paedophiles within scotlands football clubs over the past decades ,the only way to bring closure to this for the victims,is to give them their day in a public domain,where the guilty clubs are quizzed over their parts in the sexual abuse and any subsequent cover ups to conceal this sordid secret,this full and independent public inquiry,must happen to uncover the depraved acts of individuals and put it to bed once and for all....justice must be seen to be done by this government,instead of ignorance.

Therefore,can I ask if you will be willing to support the calls for justice by way of a full ,independent public inquiry? , or will you be one of the many who think by ignoring it,it will disappear?,which I can tell you,it wont.,we will fight,till we get justice for the victims.

To date,we have had generic replies from various MP’s and MSP’s ,with some attempting to hide behind a recent report from the SFA/SPFL,which offers no solution to the past,historic sexual abuse,but only serves to put in place measures for the future ,which is commendable but ultimately too late for the victims of the past decades and that is why we are fighting for them to get justice,first and foremost.

I would welcome any positive input you may have to our fight for justice for these victims and look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely

I’m done with him now. That last reply really angered me. He got both barrels regarding Celtic and their re-hiring of pedophiles, his stance on inquiry’s in general and lack of moral compass. The snp have just bolstered the image they portray, as the poster said above, do not give them a vote, they truly are despicable.

Dear parliamentarian,

As you may or not be aware ,there is a growing demand from the Scottish footballing supporters and general public of Scotland for a full and independent public inquiry into historic sexual abuse in Scottish football ,to cover all clubs.
This campaign has been gathering momentum over the past months and now has a very strong core of support from MP’s and MSP’s from across the political spectrum in Scotland and indeed further afield .
However,one party is extremely noticeable for its non-support of this inquiry,for whatever reasons it has ,that being the SNP party,which rules Holyrood and up till now,has consistently ignored all pleas for an inquiry into these vile crimes across Scottish football from both our action group and the victims themselves.

These vile crimes had been happening inside scotlands football clubs for many decades and although there have been criminal convictions for paedophiles ,who were allowed to operate within clubs un-opposed,there is now more and more evidence coming out in the media and hundreds of victims coming forward to lodge law suits against the guilty clubs.There is also a major documentary being recorded for airing in the near future,where the biggest culprits will be in the spotlight ,in the quest for justice for the victims.This programme will give them the voice and platform needed to bring it to the nations attention,as to date,our government has ignored them.

Now,given the level of abuse committed by these paedophiles within scotlands football clubs over the past decades ,the only way to bring closure to this for the victims,is to give them their day in a public domain,where the guilty clubs are quizzed over their parts in the sexual abuse and any subsequent cover ups to conceal this sordid secret,this full and independent public inquiry,must happen to uncover the depraved acts of individuals and put it to bed once and for all....justice must be seen to be done by this government,instead of ignorance.

Therefore,can I ask if you will be willing to support the calls for justice by way of a full ,independent public inquiry? , or will you be one of the many who think by ignoring it,it will disappear?,which I can tell you,it wont.,we will fight,till we get justice for the victims.

To date,we have had generic replies from various MP’s and MSP’s ,with some attempting to hide behind a recent report from the SFA/SPFL,which offers no solution to the past,historic sexual abuse,but only serves to put in place measures for the future ,which is commendable but ultimately too late for the victims of the past decades and that is why we are fighting for them to get justice,first and foremost.

I would welcome any positive input you may have to our fight for justice for these victims and look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely
Very well constructed letter, Bluethunder. I think the one party you are referring to will continue to look the other way but it has to all come out in the wash some day.

Dear parliamentarian,

Yours sincerely

Love it. I take it you’ve met Henry Kissinger recently ? :D:D

Dear parliamentarian,

Yours sincerely

Good post mate.

I’m done with him now. That last reply really angered me. He got both barrels regarding Celtic and their re-hiring of pedophiles, his stance on inquiry’s in general and lack of moral compass. The snp have just bolstered the image they portray, as the poster said above, do not give them a vote, they truly are despicable.

They are indeed mate and I know who you'll be on about. I've sent him a couple too and received one this afternoon from him. What a sorry excuse for a man. What a sorry excuse for a Government.

Back