Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The laywer and media should call them out and publish there was a paedophile ring in operation within the club at all levels of coaching staff,with no separate entity
If the fat %^*& liewell says prove it... the laywer and media respond with..you disprove it in court,cos we have the evidence.

Compensation is definitely going to happen and our efforts should be now for the SFA & SPFL to hand out the most severe punishments.
We all know that’s not going to happen because every last one of them has known what’s been going on since 1888 and the lengths they will go to cover up their crimes.
For me justice will be served if the family’s get the acknowledgement and the compensation deserved.
The rest will take care off itself .
Celtic F.C and the Scottish media and Government will have nowhere to hide.
The people will decide.

Compensation is definitely going to happen and our efforts should be now for the SFA & SPFL to hand out the most severe punishments.
Permanent expulsion is the only solution for a football club who set up a Boys Club operating under their name, to facilitate the operation of a paedophile ring. Which they refuse to accept any responsibility for, despite the ever increasing mountain of evidence to confirm this.

It’s their own fault, past managers and directors knew about this abuse taking place as there is no doubt about it with Torbett being sacked and then being brought back. They’re also essentially saying that the victims were all liars. I honestly really hope the families get financial justice and their club goes into turmoil with there being upwards of over 100 victims.

Not sure if this has been posted before but watch from 29:15

Good find mate , the bubble has well and truly burst and the truth is slowly floating to the surface and people down south are taking notice and the more that knows about the heinous crimes the better for the victims to receive justice .

Yes.

It changed from "The Celtic football and Athletic Company"

to

"Celtic Football club"

you know where im going

That won’t matter. The point the lawyers will make is that they used celtics name and their positions of relative power and influence within the wider organisation to abuse those boys.

Name changes won’t help, in the same way there seems to have been a change in narrative re separate entity ie only Celtic now mentioning it and no one else as it’s irrelevant.

I thought they’d swerve this but it’s no longer looking likely that they will.

Fingers crossed this ends them. Oh the irony

We simply must have the integrity of the good name of Scottish football maintained and they simply have to be shut down for that to happen

In February 2011, my fiancee and I stayed in a hotel in Fort William. We felt like royalty as we were given "The Jimmy Saville Suite"... he was someone that was part of our TV childhood.

Fast forward a few months and the scandal came to light. The news showed images of the room and him sitting in a chair that looked very like the one I sat in, in the same room.

Im not saying anything happened in that room... but it wasnt a nice feeling.
Why would Saville be in an outpost like Fort William? Actually I don't want to know

The whole club is trying to deflect this. Even on their message boards. You won’t find this being talked about. You’d think as fans, they’d want to understand what happened and talk about it

The whole club is trying to deflect this. Even on their message boards. You won’t find this being talked about. You’d think as fans, they’d want to understand what happened and talk about it

Part of their upbringing.
No mater how sordid it gets just ride out the storm until it goes away.

They would have to admit its a different company yes

Old badge

w6xda8.jpg

Badge after 1994

2vdirk2.jpg
o_O

Permanent expulsion is the only solution for a football club who set up a Boys Club operating under their name, to facilitate the operation of a paedophile ring. Which they refuse to accept any responsibility for, despite the ever increasing mountain of evidence to confirm this.
this is the line we should be going through, once these poor victims finally get that vile outfit to come clean on their complicit deceit, from a purely footballing point of view, sin die is the only possible punishment, let them start again as a totally different entity altogether if they wish,they are good at separate entities

Clearly no suggestion tiger was/is a paedo intended, the point I was making was in response to a poster believing scum sponsors will bale out give the current & on going scandal swirling around the east end.

tiger lost numerous sponsors, A T & T, Gatorade for certain

Tiger was fućking about, slightly different from covering up / facilitating a sex abuse ring.
Clearly no suggestion tiger was/is a paedo intended, the point I was making was in response to a poster believing scum sponsors will bale out given the current & on going scandal swirling around the east end.

Some find. Completely nails them. Thanks for posting.

Do you know who the Scottish guy is?
Don't know anything about them, just happened to see it on a Gers site on FB

I think it would be good to find out who these guys are and feed them more info as the Scottish guy in particular seems to disbelieve every defence they put forward, including Dorran's input.

Seems it might be the only way to keep it going as had a look at the usual suspects today ( daily rebel & sun ) and nothing , so need to try and keep it in the public eye one way or another.

I think it would be good to find out who these guys are and feed them more info as the Scottish guy in particular seems to disbelieve every defence they put forward, including Dorran's input.

Seems it might be the only way to keep it going as had a look at the usual suspects today ( daily rebel & sun ) and nothing , so need to try and keep it in the public eye one way or another.

Great find mate. He’s also implying there about the general intentional blindness of SMSM, which is frustrating all of us.

Would be great to know who he is, as others suggested.

I would hope that a practicing catholic would also find the abuse of children and the covering up of that abuse abhorrent.
Behave yourself.
Anyone who thinks child a use is abhorrent, is not a practicing Roman catholic.
It's just one of the hazards they have to accept, as the price to get into heaven.

I would hope that a practicing catholic would also find the abuse of children and the covering up of that abuse abhorrent.

anyone who is still a "practising catholic" whatever the %^*& that is , after learning about its absolutely sordid past and present isn't right in the napper

Not sure , I saw it on FB earlier --think its an online News show--they have 14k followers on FB.

Would be good to get more info to them--like the payments to trophy centre, all the photos with Saville etc..

And extract from lou macaris book

Does anyone know how to shorten the clip so it just contains the celtic part? I'll get it out on twitter once I am allowed back on it.

Back