Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I'm convinced they are trying to delay this all coming out until they attempt to try and win 10 in a row* ( even though they haven't even got 9).

They must be well aware that punishment is coming their way, there will be uproar if the SFA do nothing to them after this all comes out.

Liewell will be forced to resign, which he will gladly do as he will want no part of the punishment and it's consequences (possible demotion etc).

They are desperate to get 10, and will see this as a hindrance, nothing more, because they are a shower of heartless bastards whose guilty consciences can be cleaned up with one wee trip to the dirty beast.
Great post I’ve thought this for the last few years. This is exactly what it’s all about.

We showed you this below previously. Now the Daily Record have picked it up. To make it quite clear, we did not contact the Daily Record.

Celtic View club structure article to be used as sex abuse compo case evidence
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-view-article-showing-club-22325226
This was the clearest example I’d seen that CFC and CBC are one of same. Was even posted by a mate on a group chat (much to annoyance of a few of them lot) that has never mentioned this before. I’m glad to see the media are following this thread, but surprised they have not used more as you guys have pretty much handed a journo a investigative award should they use as own.

The Record article above reiterates that journos are looking in on this and sub-threads. Good work by everyone in pursuing, publishing and discussing the facts.

No doubt, lawyers from both sides as well.

And no doubt Celtic as well. In three guises - those directly employed by the club, Hollicom, and hired social media goons.

Last edited:
What about uncle Derm's £9million loan @ 6% interest, in perpetuity,
so its £ 540,000/per annum into his account too be found, before
you kick a baw'? Thats quite a lot of arses on seats, to cover that sum
with season ticket monies? :eek:
Thats a lot of money changing hands do you think it gets paid into Dermott's Latvian bank ?
Perhaps the bitch slapped Mark Daly could investigate it. ;)

“Celtic Soccer Academy”? How very apt that it has the CSA acronym.

A question - what is Celtic Soccer Academy and where does that fit into their structure?

Sounds like a fully paid for and affiliated non-separate entity. When was Celtic's Soccer Academy founded / possibly even trademarked?

Was it around the same time Celtic Boys Club - another fully paid for and affiliated AND non-seperate entity - was mothballed and given a golden handshake to re-brand as St Patrick's?

Last edited:
A question - what is Celtic Soccer Academy and where does that fit into their structure?

Sounds like a fully paid for and affiliated non-separate entity. When was Celtic's Soccer Academy founded / possibly even trademarked?

When was Celtic Boys Club - another fully paid for and affiliated AND non-seperate entity mothballed and swept under the carpet with a golden handshake given to re-brand it as St Patrick's before sweeping it under the carpet. Around the same time?
You’re not using images of brown and their female representative without official approval from the club.

Why aren’t the football authorities holding Celtic to account? They’ve had how many pedo’s convicted? Why aren’t the football authorities sanctioning them for failure of duty of care?

(It’s a rhetorical question btw) they will do nothing because they are corrupt as %^*&.

uefa? Wait no, lawwells got that stitched up too.

this is the biggest scandal in world sport ever but yet it’s swept away and no one seems to want to bring this terrible organisation to justice.
Absolutely. Surely they should be asked to release details of the “investigation” they held into the allegations against Torbett etc back in the day where their so called findings proved there was no case to answer. What are these findings they speak of? Let’s see them....And how do they prove there was nothing sinister happening within their rancid club? Let’s see the “proof” - as we all know, they can’t. I knew the cover up over at the east end was big but by Christ, having seen the evidence these guys on here have dug up, wouldn’t surprise me if this was the biggest global network of paedos operating yet! This club have continually said they are a separate entity, that’s been their call from day 1, yet the organisation chart listed on here a week or so ago from their own publication is in today’s Rhecord and the club declined to comment on it! Hmmmm

From the Kelly's, Whites, McCann and McGinn . Too Brown, Lawwell and Desmond.
The custodians, the men in charge, the decision makers.
Men of integrity, fit and proper person's?
The deceit and denials, the internal investigation, the sham continues, making a mockery out of any justice.
The friends, supporters and sympathisers (of whom their are many) have absolutely no shame.
What a blight on society, the depths this club have fallen too, they really are Scotland's embarrassment.

First of all, a massive congratulations to all of you involved in uncovering and bringing to light all the information to date regarding this horrific state of affairs.

I have read most of the posts on this thread and it’s hard reading sometimes. It’s also a very complicated situation legally and this is where my fears lie. Those from the east of the city are a very slippery bunch, very slippery. They always have been. I’m no lawyer or accountant or such like but this ‘separate entity’ or ‘separate organisation’ line which they are using troubles me. Any right minded individual can see quite clearly that their club and boys clubs were operating together, that can’t be argued against. However, and in my mind this is the important aspect of this, how are the club and boys club linked legally and financially? By that I mean is there documentation or evidence linking the club and boys clubs financially or in some such similar fashion? Any definition I read of ‘separate entity’ stresses how legally and financially, the two bodies are totally separate. Here’s an example of what I have been reading:

”In terms of day-to-day business, a separate entity runs separately from the owner, with a separate bank account and transactions, buying and selling products or services or both, and receiving and paying out its own money. Everything done by the business entity is separate from what is done by the individual owner(s).”

If there is anything proving the above definition isn’t the case, club money or bank accounts being used to fund the boys club in any way at all for example, then that is when this sick club gets nailed to the mast once and for all and the survivors truly get the justice they so very much deserve.

First of all, a massive congratulations to all of you involved in uncovering and bringing to light all the information to date regarding this horrific state of affairs.

I have read most of the posts on this thread and it’s hard reading sometimes. It’s also a very complicated situation legally and this is where my fears lie. Those from the east of the city are a very slippery bunch, very slippery. They always have been. I’m no lawyer or accountant or such like but this ‘separate entity’ or ‘separate organisation’ line which they are using troubles me. Any right minded individual can see quite clearly that their club and boys clubs were operating together, that can’t be argued against. However, and in my mind this is the important aspect of this, how are the club and boys club linked legally and financially? By that I mean is there documentation or evidence linking the club and boys clubs financially or in some such similar fashion? Any definition I read of ‘separate entity’ stresses how legally and financially, the two bodies are totally separate. Here’s an example of what I have been reading:

”In terms of day-to-day business, a separate entity runs separately from the owner, with a separate bank account and transactions, buying and selling products or services or both, and receiving and paying out its own money. Everything done by the business entity is separate from what is done by the individual owner(s).”

If there is anything proving the above definition isn’t the case, club money or bank accounts being used to fund the boys club in any way at all for example, then that is when this sick club gets nailed to the mast once and for all and the survivors truly get the justice they so very much deserve.

A slightly odd post if you've read most of the posts on this thread.

I understand your comment. But a small question is how did a boy's club fund multiple trips abroad for tournaments when their equivalents barely scrape enough money together to buy training bibs?

Answer- I guess they were funded by the club that owned them, Celtic FC, as part of the same group.

I understand your comment. But a small question is how did a boy's club fund multiple trips abroad for tournaments when their equivalents barely scrape enough money together to buy training bibs?

Answer- I guess they were funded by the club that owned them, Celtic FC, as part of the same group.
Yep, that’s exactly what I’m meaning! It’s the tangible evidence which proves this legally, which I hope is out there and in the right hands.

Now hopefully I am being wrong and paranoid here , but what if the reason this SFA report is being delayed to be used as the poets last line of defence , ie “report found abuse happened as club not affiliated with scum fc” , considering who seems to have wrote it , is there a chance of that ? I trust no one in any sort of power in this country

Apologies if I’ve missed something from previous posts, it’s a lot of reading!
When C4 news ran the Alex Thomson piece it was stated that even it was a 'separate entity' legally the filth still have responsibility as they were direct beneficiaries of CBC.

Even without a mountain the evidence that they're one and the same, it is undeniable that celtc benefited from the relationship.

Now hopefully I am being wrong and paranoid here , but what if the reason this SFA report is being delayed to be used as the poets last line of defence , ie “report found abuse happened as club not affiliated with scum fc” , considering who seems to have wrote it , is there a chance of that ? I trust no one in any sort of power in this country
We’ve heard every excuse under the sun with our communication with the SFA. The latest one being Martin Henry is currently unwell and too ill to reply to enquiries.

When C4 news ran the Alex Thomson piece it was stated that even it was a 'separate entity' legally the filth still have responsibility as they were direct beneficiaries of CBC.

Even without a mountain the evidence that they're one and the same, it is undeniable that celtc benefited from the relationship.
That makes perfect sense, thanks for that. I just know how slippery that mob can be.

It would be extreme madness for the SFA to suggest CBC was not affiliated when sellicks very own publications confirm otherwise!

It's fair enough though that you're looking at these different angles. I don't trust the justice system one bit.

What worries me is that technically they can set up two separate legal entities and prove in court that as a matter of business law they are indeed legally disparate.

what we have seen however is that they quite plainly operate as the same entity. They are joined at the hip. Such an action would be set up by company A to disassociate itself from the legal debts of company B. If there’s evidence in terms of conspicuous timing or litigation say against company B that prompts that legal separation then one could possibly argue that they did so unlawfully. I.e. to avoid debt exposure say.

I’m no lawyer (obviously) but creation of that legal separation and timing of it was done Solely to protect company A, by doing so they have flagrantly abused company law.

I just hope it can be proved technically in law. There’s no doubt the boys club was Glasgow Celtics Boys club. There’s no doubt they are conjoined in practice, on paper and in reality.

The boys club would not have existed were it not for CFC, shame on the rotten lot of them. How anyone can support that club knowing all this is quite astonishing.

Great post mate, and precisely the reason that club needs to be raked over the coals about this. Given the period of time over which this happened and the level of people involved who knew about it and allowed it to continue univestigated, they really should be looking at closing the place down and financial compensation should come from the remaining assets
They have this covered as far as I know. Didn't they sell the piggery to the fridge guy for a quid to keep it safe? I forget his name for the moment.

We showed you this below previously. Now the Daily Record have picked it up. To make it quite clear, we did not contact the Daily Record.

Celtic View club structure article to be used as sex abuse compo case evidence
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-view-article-showing-club-22325226
Glad to see an article in national press at last that lays out the separate entity excuse as bs.

and not one of those previous articles that states the victims think Celtic are responsible but ends with the club saying they are separate entity, which makes it appear like Celtic’s position is the valid one.

Also good to see this “ “ around the separate entity claim in the article.

The Scottish Sun also now running the story. We can categorically state that we never had any communication with them either.

The Scottish Sun also now running the story. We can categorically state that we never had any communication with them either.

Feels a little less forthright than the Daily Record version although at least it is still out there. Running out of places to hide.

Waiting for those in jail to die and for Kelly etc to have dementia diagnosed.

Back