Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

It all seems to be going tits up for that lot now. I've been following this thread since its inception and I must say the breakthroughs over the last 4/5 weeks have been the most encouraging yet. Still a long way to go but things are starting to speed up now and word is certainly spreading faster than at any time since the Thompson docu in February.

Take a bow team. We get the news quicker from you than any of the so called professional publications in Scotland although I'll exempt The times from any form of criticism.

It all seems to be going tits up for that lot now. I've been following this thread since its inception and I must say the breakthroughs over the last 4/5 weeks have been the most encouraging yet. Still a long way to go but things are starting to speed up now and word is certainly spreading faster than at any time since the Thompson docu in February.

Take a bow team. We get the news quicker from you than any of the so called professional publications in Scotland although I'll exempt The times from any form of criticism.

Social media is a game changer in this building momentum. There is no way this can continue to be ignored by the relevant authorities, it is out of their hands.

Judgement day is coming for that club and the sfa.

Not sure if you are serious, or indeed truly interested, but if so may I suggest you read up on benefits accrued by association of the 2 entities
Yep a fellow poster has highlighted this for me-thanks. I was merely enquiring if there was, hopefully, a direct financial link such as shared bank account use etc. along with the benefits accrued by association. The more bases that are covered with regards to this the better in my opinion.

Martin Henry business partner of a paedophile who was the life partner of Neil Strachan, another convicted paedophile, and secretary of Celtic East Boys Club, said ..........

‘Words the Scottish media are scared to print’ :mad:

What a country I live in.
That’s the first I have heard that. Unbelievable that this was not considered a conflict of interest and that no journalist has referred to it.

That’s the first I have heard that. Unbelievable that this was not considered a conflict of interest and that no journalist has referred to it.

Agree RTB.

If you look at ANY PUBLIC ARTICLES they never mentioned Strachan as part of their
paedophile ring, but the 'structure' slide illustrated that he SHOULD HAVE BEEN and
we have started to drive this truth as a group.

Strachan - Rennie - Henry - identifies SFA / CFC in cahootz exposure.

Agree RTB.

If you look at ANY PUBLIC ARTICLES they never mentioned Strachan as part of their
paedophile ring, but the 'structure' slide illustrated that he SHOULD HAVE BEEN and
we have started to drive this truth as a group.

Strachan - Rennie - Henry - identifies SFA / CFC in cahootz exposure.
If this kind of thing comes out in court then the proverbial "House of Cards" (copyrigh The King) may well come tumbling down, Grigo. I think StevieGer referred to it as marking their own homework which they have been doing all along, at the sty as well as at Hampden.

A brick wall can be knocked down its just finding the way to do it that is sometimes hard.
Henry is the last person at the SFA who should have anything to do with this report. Victims of child abuse which have come under the SFA are finding the exact same problems as the victims of celtic. They are one of the same. Our justice secretary is completely out his depth or is complicit. Some members of his own party think the later. over to you Mr Justice Secretary?

If this kind of thing comes out in court then the proverbial "House of Cards" (copyrigh The King) may well come tumbling down, Grigo. I think StevieGer referred to it as marking their own homework which they have been doing all along, at the sty as well as at Hampden.

Agree Jacobite. We are trying to ensure all of the pieces of the jigsaw are fitted together.

Publicly.

We’ve heard every excuse under the sun with our communication with the SFA. The latest one being Martin Henry is currently unwell and too ill to reply to enquiries.
Probably ill with worry when the real truth comes out and destroys the fairy tale he and his committee have written under the guise of an independent inquiry,overseen and edited by certain folk ensuring the truth does not appear in it. Who can trust the people who have hand picked these committee members to fanny about for years hiding evidence and covering up to protect the guilty and their allies.

First of all, a massive congratulations to all of you involved in uncovering and bringing to light all the information to date regarding this horrific state of affairs.

I have read most of the posts on this thread and it’s hard reading sometimes. It’s also a very complicated situation legally and this is where my fears lie. Those from the east of the city are a very slippery bunch, very slippery. They always have been. I’m no lawyer or accountant or such like but this ‘separate entity’ or ‘separate organisation’ line which they are using troubles me. Any right minded individual can see quite clearly that their club and boys clubs were operating together, that can’t be argued against. However, and in my mind this is the important aspect of this, how are the club and boys club linked legally and financially? By that I mean is there documentation or evidence linking the club and boys clubs financially or in some such similar fashion? Any definition I read of ‘separate entity’ stresses how legally and financially, the two bodies are totally separate. Here’s an example of what I have been reading:

”In terms of day-to-day business, a separate entity runs separately from the owner, with a separate bank account and transactions, buying and selling products or services or both, and receiving and paying out its own money. Everything done by the business entity is separate from what is done by the individual owner(s).”

If there is anything proving the above definition isn’t the case, club money or bank accounts being used to fund the boys club in any way at all for example, then that is when this sick club gets nailed to the mast once and for all and the survivors truly get the justice they so very much deserve.
There are many companies that have many different companies within the umbrella which look to be separate but are governed from main company, I would imagine this is the case here, this is the message most Celtic fans are peddling that it’s nothing to do with them, not for a second I’m suggesting that you are a poet but it sounds like you have been bulldozed into thinking what they want you to think, stop fighting they’re battles for them.

There are many companies that have many different companies within the umbrella which look to be separate but are governed from main company, I would imagine this is the case here, this is the message most Celtic fans are peddling that it’s nothing to do with them, not for a second I’m suggesting that you are a poet but it sounds like you have been bulldozed into thinking what they want you to think, stop fighting they’re battles for them.
I think Alex Thomson nailed it in his report. The Supreme Court will view it that the club clearly benefited from the boys club.
With all the evidence that we’ve provided then that is clearly the case.

Martin Henry business partner of a paedophile who was the life partner of Neil Strachan, another convicted paedophile, and secretary of Celtic East Boys Club, said ..........

‘Words the Scottish media are scared to print’ :mad:

What a country I live in.

Life partner? Wow. I'm losing track of the connections now. There is just so much to digest at times that it is easy to overlook certain details.

I honestly struggle to get to get my head round all this at times. The sheer amount of information is staggering.

Is he scared to email it, in case it does a Dundee, and dissapears. Lol
I think whatever he does, he's scared.

If he was to tell the truth he would be in trouble with his paymasters and if he decides to omit things or even lie about things he's going to be in big trouble given all the evidence that is growing on a daily basis. Up shit street without a paddle which is good enough for him.

Probably ill with worry when the real truth comes out and destroys the fairy tale he and his committee have written under the guise of an independent inquiry,overseen and edited by certain folk ensuring the truth does not appear in it. Who can trust the people who have hand picked these committee members to fanny about for years hiding evidence and covering up to protect the guilty and their allies.

You can only ask - How objective was that decision mate ?

Life partner? Wow. I'm losing track of the connections now. There is just so much to digest at times that it is easy to overlook certain details.

I honestly struggle to get to get my head round all this at times. The sheer amount of information is staggering.

Yes SAB, Strachan & Rennie were gay partners, and Henry was Rennie's business partner.

The newspaper article about Strachan's conviction is worth reading. Really despicable
stuff, in fact I think 3600SuperAlly posted the court case summary. Even worse.

I dont know if the guys know or have had contact with this boy but that article in itself should be enough. There is so much going on here that is all wrong its untrue. To think that that is just a tiny piece of a massive story is absoloutely terrifying.

Jack Mcginn implicated in a cover up by letting Cairney leave on work related issues also. The same Jack McGinn who would then go on to become SFA president knowing full well what was going on a few miles away.

Yep I’m agreeing with you on this umbrella company. I think I may have come across all arse from elbow here-I was hoping that there is a direct financial link such as shared bank account use etc. along with the benefits accrued by association angle as another poster pointed out to me. I’m sure you’re aware of how slippery that lot can be-the more angles you can get them from the better. I know what I’m thinking-and it certainly isn’t the same as that mob-I’m possibly not putting it across properly.

This is a post from Omegaman, it was posted on this thread in May 2019, I have not asked permission to use it & no offence is intended.
it’s a post that has always stuck with me as a very clear & simple example of why every one of those enablers should be publicly outed & shamed for all the world to see, unfortunately all those of the same persuasion are devoid of even a modicum of decorum & shame is not an emotion carried after being cleansed by confession but surely even they can see that by turning to look the other way they have re-enabled a paedophile to go & commit further attacks on innocent youngsters.

Their case is as strong as this: were Celtic Football Club aware of the child abuse at Celtic Boys Club?

The answer to that is a resounding yes because we know Torbett was removed from his position as the head of the Boys Club by people within the Football Club.

Torbett was then later re-employed by people within the football club to resume his role at the Boys Club in full knowledge of that earlier abuse whereupon, wouldn’t you just know it, he resumed abusing kids again too.

It’s going to take a highly skilled lawyer of considerable moral turpitude to help them wriggle out of this and cheat the victims out of their rightful justice, but then this is 21st century Scotland so I guess that is a distinct possibility.

Yes SAB, Strachan & Rennie were gay partners, and Henry was Rennie's business partner.

The newspaper article about Strachan's conviction is worth reading. Really despicable
stuff, in fact I think 3600SuperAlly posted the court case summary. Even worse.

The links between all of these individuals surely can't be down to coincidence. Just when you think you have a grasp of the scale of this, along comes more information or details that demand more questions.

I don't think I could stomach reading the strachan court summary. I've read others comments on it and it sounds horrific.

Now we have the Evening Times running the article. Again we will categorically state that we’ve had no communication whatsoever with this media outlet.

That must have killed some employees of The Evening Tims to print that.

Back