Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Now we have the Evening Times running the article. Again we will categorically state that we’ve had no communication whatsoever with this media outlet.

The only thing i would add to this though, is that the paper is focused on the compensation claim in the headline. Using the word chasing belittles the victims' fight in my opinion.

The only thing i would add to this though, is that the paper is focused on the compensation claim in the headline. Using the word chasing belittles the victims' fight in my opinion.
A long time ago now we gave every media outlet in Scotland the opportunity to take this up. We’ve had evidence that has been shown on this forum to hand if required. To put it bluntly, they weren’t interested. It’s the main reason we took it outside Scotland and also started putting it on certain social media platforms.

Posted before that I have tried contacting them a few times now but no response. I will keep doing so until I get at the very least acknowledement of my correspondence.

Not how Netflix works I am afraid. You either bring them a finished product or you bring them a proposal pacakage for a project with a production team. This is done via agents. Should we have a director with proven documentary experience and a producer on board it would be them that sent in their proposal to Netflix.

Not how Netflix works I am afraid. You either bring them a finished product or you bring them a proposal pacakage for a project with a production team. This is done via agents. Should we have a director with proven documentary experience and a producer on board it would be them that sent in their proposal to Netflix.

Hopefully this is where Adrian Goldberg comes in then. Thanks for the heads up Pedro.

Last edited:
Hopefully this is where Adam Goldberg comes in then. Thanks for the heads up Pedro.

Yea, Adam Goldberg for example. I know that there is a doc team the guys behind some really big docs who are looking at Bennell. My mate is involved in the team and told me they had been looking at torbett but had changed course. I suggested they look deeper into Torbett with the bennel links and hopefully deeper into the celtic stuff.

Has a date been set for the initial hearing and if so will it be made public ? Also is there a chance that Celtic pay out with that added attachment of an NDA ?

Yea, Adam Goldberg for example. I know that there is a doc team the guys behind some really big docs who are looking at Bennell. My mate is involved in the team and told me they had been looking at torbett but had changed course. I suggested they look deeper into Torbett with the bennel links and hopefully deeper into the celtic stuff.

Good on you bud. We all need to keep this in the public spotlight. The more people who know the better.

"The side will be run by two good Celtic men from the east coast. Hugh McGrauklin and Jimmy Grealis."

Is there anything known about these men?

Who employed Strachan?
BBC's reporting of the victim's lawyers seeking the report from the sfa is squirrelled away under scotshit sport on the red button service. No mention of the scum club involved.
The way these articles are 'labeled' by BBC Scotland, if thats the right technical term, and by whom is certainly suspicious. Think if someone were to look into this they would find some serious abnormalities. If only the beeb down south weren't so scared of stepping on their toes due to the extra funding they receive from the nats.
I'd go further and say it's perverse. They are pursuing justice, not chasing cash.
Which is why Adrian Goldberg should ultimately contact Netflix. But I'm guessing others sending in messages of interest/support can't do any harm to their pitch, if they try.

Agree RTB.

If you look at ANY PUBLIC ARTICLES they never mentioned Strachan as part of their
paedophile ring, but the 'structure' slide illustrated that he SHOULD HAVE BEEN and
we have started to drive this truth as a group.

Strachan - Rennie - Henry - identifies SFA / CFC in cahootz exposure.

It would be very interesting to know who at the SFA put Martin Henrys name forward as the man to carry out the report.

Yes SAB, Strachan & Rennie were gay partners, and Henry was Rennie's business partner.

The newspaper article about Strachan's conviction is worth reading. Really despicable
stuff, in fact I think 3600SuperAlly posted the court case summary. Even worse.
Worth warning SAB Grigo that the summary contains info about what Strachan did to baby boys among others. It’s not a thing I’d want to read on a full stomach.

Edit, oops sorry, just seen his reply.

Now we have the Evening Times running the article. Again we will categorically state that we’ve had no communication whatsoever with this media outlet.

Out of interest, how does this happen like this?

I mean, one publishes it online first, the others see it and rehash it under one of their reporters name so as not to be seen to be missing a story?

(Why did it take them all so many days to get on this one I wonder. Minor point though really. Main thing is they are publishing it)

That jumped out at me immediately too. Disgusting really. "Chasing compensation" as if to de-legitimise the legal action. Thought the press were supposed to be impartial. Shameful.

I mean, one publishes it online first, the others see it and rehash it under one of their reporters name so as not to be seen to be missing a story?

(Why did it take them all so many days to get on this one I wonder. Minor point though really. Main thing is they are publishing it)

Lazy journalism at best Steve ? Or was it that they were embarrassed into reporting it ?

The only journalist you can actually call one is Marc Horne. The others just lift his
reports on occasions.

I agree D.

The worst thing i've read in many years mate. Truly sickening.
As said by an earlier poster - clearly much of the Scottish press would rather forget the whole thing - but chief amongst this is ignoring Neil Strachan and the Edinburgh wing totally - but the org chart shows they were very much part of the structure.

Last edited:
I agree D.

The worst thing i've read in many years mate. Truly sickening.

I'll second this. I read it a few weeks ago and I can't get it out of my head. It is just about the lowest form of depravity one human could do to another. I would recommend posters who are wondering not to read it and take it from us that it is totally heinous. I am in contact with a couple of the guys working on this but I am not involved in the team, however this made me step up my personal social media presence after reading it. It is horrifying.

Posted before that I have tried contacting them a few times now but no response. I will keep doing so until I get at the very least acknowledement of my correspondence.

This is what you get with Netflix, unless you are a bonafide film maker there is next to no chance of pitching to them.

"If you have an idea, script, screenplay, or production already in development that you’d like to pitch to Netflix, you should work through a licensed literary agent, producer, attorney, manager, or entertainment executive who already has a relationship with Netflix.

If you do not have any of these resources available, Netflix will be unable to accept your unsolicited submissions"

This is where Adrian Goldstein might be able to push the door open.

That's modern day journalism in a nutshell.

Sorry I dug someone up and then I have made a rip roaring c**t of it!! Adam Goldberg get tore into that evil rhat scum.

Definitely Adrian CB

[/QUOTE]

The most important thing is that in a year from now, WE'LL NEVER FORGET HIS NAME ;)
[/QUOTE]

Not only us, but the paedo club and their enabler fans will never forget his name. I hope he is prepared for what is coming. I also hope he has good insurance.

Lazy journalism at best Steve ? Or was it that they were embarrassed into reporting it ?

The only journalist you can actually call one is Marc Horne. The others just lift his
reports on occasions.

Have any of you chaps contacted Steve Scott, the Sports Editor of ITV News?
He's the guy who's been running the story on the abuse of the young British gymnasts the past few evenings.
It's already reported tonight that the Disney channel have abandoned their partnership links with the gymnastics association over this, with the expectation others will follow.
Imagine if the same happened to them over at the Knew Camp if Mr. Scott's interest could be grabbed.

Have any of you chaps contacted Steve Scott, the Sports Editor of ITV News?
He's the guy who's been running the story on the abuse of the young British gymnasts the past few evenings.
It's already reported tonight that the Disney channel have abandoned their partnership links with the gymnastics association over this, with the expectation others will follow.
Imagine if the same happened to them over at the Knew Camp if Mr. Scott's interest could be grabbed.

Not as I speak mate. It’s been discussed today.

So the daily rhebel is finally printing stuff about the mentally challengeds. Probably realised that they will also stand accused of covering up this atrocity and decided that changing tack was the safest option for their rags survival. Time the snp did the same or they can forget their shout for independence...... which would be a good thing. The timing of this has the power to destroy the snp forever. Tick tock.

Last edited:
Back