Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

We would all love it, but they are just not going to be shut down or go bust because of this issue.
Folk getting their hopes up again.
They will have to pay compo- their insurance co will- they will have a week or so of bad press. Then it will be theusual, further investigation to see what lessons can be learned, more speeches ticking all PC boxes, every one very sorry etc etc.
Move along.

sorry to sound so cold about what is a terrble situation, but I believe that is how this will play out.

Do you seriously believe that insurance companies will cover against a company's complete and utter failure to honour its duty of care to these kids?

Do you not maybe think that there will be at least one clause in the policy that requires the policy holder to do all that is reasonable to mitigate risks?

Then, have a wee look at their 3 internal investigations, during which they failed to interview a single victim and then dismissed the allegations as "scurrilous". Have a look at their re-engagement with known paedophiles. Have a look at their continued financial support for a convicted abuser. Have a look at their well documented conspiracy to cover up abuse that took place in USA.

If you were their insurance provider, would you write an open cheque to cover their criminal incompetence and connivance?

If you are in the insurance business, then you need to think about getting out soon.

Do you seriously believe that insurance companies will cover against a company's complete and utter failure to honour its duty of care to these kids?

Do you not maybe think that there will be at least one clause in the policy that requires the policy holder to do all that is reasonable to mitigate risks?

Then, have a wee look at their 3 internal investigations, during which they failed to interview a single victim and then dismissed the allegations as "scurrilous". Have a look at their re-engagement with known paedophiles. Have a look at their continued financial support for a convicted abuser. Have a look at their well documented conspiracy to cover up abuse that took place in USA.

If you were their insurance provider, would you write an open cheque to cover their criminal incompetence and connivance?

If you are in the insurance business, then you need to think about getting out soon.

Funny :))

Where is this Documentary we were promised ??? Start of the year they said ??? The one on Channel 4 seriously getting irritated by non -reporting on this subject

Its a powerful explanation of useless, without actually drilling into how useless he actually is.
But he is clearly racist and likely to be charged by his own bill...hilariously
Ezra has humza outed himself to what he truly is , did
our forefather's not fight in World wars to eliminate Dictatorship and possible world domination ? Looks like it is showing it's ugly head again and the wannabe dictator does not seem to like the fact that there are too many white people in top jobs , still he does not seem to be concerned too much about child sex abuse because I have never heard him speak out about those type of atrocities which is a pity . OMG ! I just looked in the mirror there and guess what ? .......Aw Naw ! ... I'm white o_O .

our forefather's not fight in World wars to eliminate Dictatorship and possible world domination ? Looks like it is showing it's ugly head again and the wannabe dictator does not seem to like the fact that there are too many white people in top jobs , still he does not seem to be concerned too much about child sex abuse because I have never heard him speak out about those type of atrocities which is a pity . OMG ! I just looked in the mirror there and guess what ? .......Aw Naw ! ... I'm white o_O .
I am not a fanatical Protestant but I really feel the Catholics in Scotland have taken control through the back door. They control the Government the BBC and also large parts of the Labour party. Most people will never vote tory so ordinary protestants have really no real party to support. We really need a John Knox to stand up

I am not in insurance no. As stated earlier though, someone previously said the insurance would cover it.
Hope it doesn't, but they Kuntz seem to be Teflon coated

Its a powerful explanation of useless, without actually drilling into how useless he actually is.
But he is clearly racist and likely to be charged by his own bill...hilariously

WE will all be jailed according to the proposed new Hate Crime Legislation, because your plight and the plight of the others, has certainly has stirred up feelings. Alas the feelings of the people who should be investigating this heinous crime against children have no feelings whatsoever.

I am not a fanatical Protestant but I really feel the Catholics in Scotland have taken control through the back door. They control the Government the BBC and also large parts of the Labour party. Most people will never vote tory so ordinary protestants have really no real party to support. We really need a John Knox to stand up
I fully agree mate yet it was all through the front door, brazen and callously. A front door that we opened wide for them, never to be repeated.

Pastor Jack Glass in my lifetime

That’s actually been stated to us by journalists from outside Scotland. It’s such a true statement. They’ve had many apologists in high places for many years, and still have. We’re doing our best to show the world the truth.

Very interesting that journalists elsewhere are looking at this from an objective perspective.

Separate entity fc and their apologists will no longer be able to push the narrative that it is due to football rivalry.

Just to let folk know on here who doubt folk like BN94 and a few chosen others.

Who give up their time and work and at home constantly digging and and unearthing mountain and mountain of evidence for justice for survivors.

Their work has hit a new level,not only are they with a couple other people fighting that club,they battle a country and a cult,all guided by the religion in all parts of the world they spread.

Maybe 20-40 people battling against all that,behave yourself and show a little respect.

My conscious is clear,and try do a bit in my own personal way,I suggest others simply accepting the status quo and no need for change will sit and do nothing.

They will finish the job they started no matter the timescale,I have no doubt.

Last edited:

I watched it Alex. Really roasted him big time.

I’d like to just say something about Hollicom. We notice a few posters mentioning them in their posts. As far as we’re aware Hollicom no longer have any involvement with them and haven’t done so since May.
Now whether they suddenly got a conscience, we do not know, but we were reliably informed of this a while back.

I’d like to just say something about Hollicom. We notice a few posters mentioning them in their posts. As far as we’re aware Hollicom no longer have any involvement with them and haven’t done so since May.
Now whether they suddenly got a conscience, we do not know, but we were reliably informed of this a while back.
First I've heard of that. Hopefully they have had a rethink and decided to bail out before the shit really hits the fan.

Maybe they’re looking for a more decent and deserving clientele like Alexander Lukashenko or Mohammad Bin Salman.

Shocking to think that the SMSM are shrinking away from reporting on crimes of this magnitude at such a high profile institution, what doesn’t shock me so much is your point about being up against the cult of Catholicism, they are an all pervasive insidious sect more so than any of the other cults out there (even Islam) and a very powerful enemy, the only religion with its own nation state with all the diplomatic powers that come with that. I caught a wee bit of the bbc documentary on holy communion whilst the adverts were on during the wife’s soaps and from what I seen there it’s obvious the indoctrination into this cult is very much alive and well, young boys and girls brainwashed by ignorant parents and the creepy old priest visiting the schools weekly spouting his nonsense that their young minds are absorbing.
Defeating the most powerful enemy is the most rewarding victory so all the best my friend, there is no doubt you and your team carry a heavy burden of expectation which will be worth it soon enough.
PS what happened to the Ian Brown avatar, I liked pretending I was friends with the Monkey Man?

Excellent post Dado.

Pastor Jack Glass in my lifetime
He seemed to be able to see the way the tide was turning with them wangling their way into positions of power and abusing that same power . The sooner all this CSA case gets settled the better and World wide publicity to call out all CSA perverts and make sure they get punishment to match the crimes they commit then the World would be a much better place for children to live in safety .

Nothing is gonna get done is it? No matter what gets shared or said
I also noticed your post on another thread. Seems a bit of a strange post coming from a bear?

Mix thoughts. On paper it's a massive signing for them. That one transfer could make or break them especially if that means ajer is going. Don't give them ideas with the 5 3 2 formation as that seems very strong on their behalf. Especially if they bring in another attacking fullback. I hope SG is doing his homework!

Nothing is gonna get done is it? No matter what gets shared or said
Bit of a stupid thing to say when you obviously have no idea what has been done by good people on here and elsewhere I'm sorry pal but it's comments like that not only from you that people should keep to themself.
If youve ever watched any of the programmes mainly on Netflix or movies about multiple child abuse and rape that have been on during the lockdown and there are quite a few none of them come anywhere near what this rancid organisation have done not even close.
Their day will come when that will be who knows but one thing I do know is they will be tarred forever there is a lot more to come maybe even bigger and more evil than what you know already.

Back