Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The corruption and cover up of this scandal is off the scale going by that tweet. And this is a victim/survivor saying it. Astonishing when you think about it.

I've always said this isn't about football allegiances. This is about citizens fighting against a government and system that is protecting the perpetrators, and covering up crimes, against kids.

It concerns us all, regardless of beliefs, and political opinions. We have to ensure our kids are protected, no matter what team they play for.

The corruption and cover up of this scandal is off the scale going by that tweet. And this is a victim/survivor saying it. Astonishing when you think about it.

I've always said this isn't about football allegiances. This is about citizens fighting against a government and system that is protecting the perpetrators, and covering up crimes, against kids.

It concerns us all, regardless of beliefs, and political opinions. We have to ensure our kids are protected, no matter what team they play for.
Any normal human being would agree with that, but in that religion/cult then we’re seeing they don’t have the same morals.
From perpetrators, apologists and enablers. We will track them down.

Last edited:
Just heard James English saying to a Journalist called Sonia on his podcast that Gerry worked for Celtic and how much power and connections does Gerry really have at the top level and he mentioned the big peado ring that went on at the chamber of secrets, never thought I’d hear that.

English is a mentally challenged so never expected him to try and get her views on Gerry McCann with the Saville/Celtic connections.

there is a good chance he will be interviewing victims or people who want to expose it soon, i dont think he cares about what they will think about him, to be fair he gives everyone a voice and a chance to tell their story.

i wont be shocked if we see him interview someone with info on them.

Hopefully one of the team who are working in the background contact Ezra Levant and highlight Useless’s behaviours regarding ignoring the child abuse scandal and his deliberate actions to avoid taking action against the main culprit of the CSA in football namely Beast FC who have had so many convictions

Maybe Ezra could help publicise the SNP and Useless re this scandal ??

What a joke Humza's hate speech bill is, no one will want to come to Scotland except asylum seekers.
I detest incompetent ignorant people who are incapable of doing the job they are employed to do.
I don't understand why the Justice minister does not communicate with the Gray family whose brother /son Andrew has had a great injustice in what was done to him I detest the way Humza does nothing to help them, is that a hate speech?

Last edited:
Hopefully after all the documentaries are shown the public will be more aware of what went on and will be willing to sign petitions etc. to get them shut down.

I can't wait for this all to come out.

The only thing to bear in mind may be that if they are closed down too quickly the victims may not get the compensation they deserve if there is no entity left to sue.

Any lawyers on here know the process on how any cash and assets would be ring fenced if that is even a possibility?
We would all love it, but they are just not going to be shut down or go bust because of this issue.
Folk getting their hopes up again.
They will have to pay compo- their insurance co will- they will have a week or so of bad press. Then it will be theusual, further investigation to see what lessons can be learned, more speeches ticking all PC boxes, every one very sorry etc etc.
Move along.

sorry to sound so cold about what is a terrble situation, but I believe that is how this will play out.

We would all love it, but they are just not going to be shut down or go bust because of this issue.
Folk getting their hopes up again.
They will have to pay compo- their insurance co will- they will have a week or so of bad press. Then it will be theusual, further investigation to see what lessons can be learned, more speeches ticking all PC boxes, every one very sorry etc etc.
Move along.

sorry to sound so cold about what is a terrble situation, but I believe that is how this will play out.
Of course you’re entitled to your opinion. I will say that we do not release everything we have. I will also say that this is a long process and some of what we’ve uncovered will be used as evidence.
They may never be shutdown, but the name of that club will be tarnished forever.
We’re not talking about a few cases here. This has gone on for 5 decades, and please believe there is a lot more to come, and not only on the separate entity issue. We are after the enablers also. When we started this 2 years ago we had no idea what we would uncover. This will all come out one day and we will name and shame.

Of course you’re entitled to your opinion. I will say that we do not release everything we have. I will also say that this is a long process and some of what we’ve uncovered will be used as evidence.
They may never be shutdown, but the name of that club will be tarnished forever.
We’re not talking about a few cases here. This has gone on for 5 decades, and please believe there is a lot more to come, and not only on the separate entity issue. We are after the enablers also. When we started this 2 years ago we had no idea what we would uncover. This will all come out one day and we will name and shame.

Keep going mate. Please don't bother listening to the decryers.

Extracted from Private Eye

ABUSE OF PROCESS
Essex’s Professional Standards Department has upheld nine complaints by an abuse survivor about Essex Police’s renewed investigation of a historical case.
Five years ago Southend's Yellow Advertiser began probing whistleblowers concerns about the 1990 investigation. The newspapers campaign forced the force to reopen the case in 2016. This investigation was marked by tardiness, reluctance and the use of an officer still in training being placed in charge . Apart from two men jailed in 1990 apparently there had been allegations made against a now retired police officer.
A Department report has identified numerous leads that were not followed up.
Very similar to the Celtic CSA scandal is a telling line from the reports, "No attempts seem to have been made to locate the people he talks about in interview, whether they be suspects, victims, or witnesses".

There is a podcast Unfinished by Archant Investigations Unit available

We do respect everyone’s point of view, but they don’t know what we know. One day the world will know.
I am not decrying the work you do or have done to this point btw. Truly, cap doffed.
just as i said before, i see this being no more than a weeks worth of bad press for that mob- much to the shame of scotland and its so called journalists may I add.

I am not decrying the work you do or have done to this point btw. Truly, cap doffed.
just as i said before, i see this being no more than a weeks worth of bad press for that mob- much to the shame of scotland and its so called journalists may I add.
Not all in the Scottish media have decided to turn a blind eye. Most of them have though which is utterly disgusting. If it wasn’t for us then this would have definitely been swept under the carpet.
We are well aware of what we’re up against. When we took this on we soon realised it wasn’t just that club we were up against. We were also up against a corrupt Scottish government. We have the replies to prove it.
We also soon found out we were up against the cult of Catholicism. We have priests on this list of perpetrators and enablers also. We also learnt this when we uncovered father Michael Spencer.
I really don’t mean to sound disrespectful to you, but Scotland is in the state it’s in because people sit back and complain and do nothing. We took up the fight as we could not sit back any longer. It’s a battle that has a long way to go and each one of us are in it until the end.

Not all in the Scottish media have decided to turn a blind eye. Most of them have though which is utterly disgusting. If it wasn’t for us then this would have definitely been swept under the carpet.
We are well aware of what we’re up against. When we took this on we soon realised it wasn’t just that club we were up against. We were also up against a corrupt Scottish government. We have the replies to prove it.
We also soon found out we were up against the cult of Catholicism. We have priests on this list of perpetrators and enablers also. We also learnt this when we uncovered father Michael Spencer.
I really don’t mean to sound disrespectful to you, but Scotland is in the state it’s in because people sit back and complain and do nothing. We took up the fight as we could not sit back any longer. It’s a battle that has a long way to go and each one of us are in it until the end.
You are too kind to them. Going on what you have released there is very much more than a blind eye.

I've said it a few times on here that Gordon Woods is a leader and he will be an inspiration to others affected by this scandal. He and the Gray family will get justice and answers, I'm sure about that.

Huge respect to them.

Indeed. It's impossible to imagine what they have been through for most of us and they have conducted themselves with grace and courage through all of it.

I've said it a few times on here that Gordon Woods is a leader and he will be an inspiration to others affected by this scandal. He and the Gray family will get justice and answers, I'm sure about that.

Huge respect to them.

I couldn't agree more SAB.

They deserve immense respect. They're a truly incredible team. I hope they all get what they want from this...and more.

there is a good chance he will be interviewing victims or people who want to expose it soon, i dont think he cares about what they will think about him, to be fair he gives everyone a voice and a chance to tell their story.

i wont be shocked if we see him interview someone with info on them.

He has dropped a few hints and I get the impression he is heading down the road of questioning this. Good on him, he will be targeted by his own but more power to him for doing so. He unlike most of his fellow celtic supporters will be on the right side of history.

He has dropped a few hints and I get the impression he is heading down the road of questioning this. Good on him, he will be targeted by his own but more power to him for doing so. He unlike most of his fellow celtic supporters will be on the right side of history.
I agree with this, also more and more are starting to take notice, especially amongst the media that want to hear the truth. It all has to be heard.

I really don’t mean to sound disrespectful to you, but Scotland is in the state it’s in because people sit back and complain and do nothing.

That is oh so true and not just in respect of this scandal.

We took up the fight as we could not sit back any longer. It’s a battle that has a long way to go and each one of us are in it until the end.

Not sure of what to write. Well done is too bland. Admiration is a wee bit sooky. But whatever, more strength to your arm

Gordon Woods is going to be an absolute nightmare for them. What a courageous man.

His courage is incredible. What he went through must be impossible for almost every one of us to imagine. To re-live it every day now, when he is fully aware of what he is up against, is incredible bravery. I imagine he must think about giving up every day. I really hope he continues to fight for justice and hopefully some closure.

The tide is turning, more and more journalists are offering support which is a sign of the way things are going.

For any journalist reading this that is still deciding to remain silent.. and there are a lot of you.. you think a game of football is more important that grown men fvcking kids. Just think about that for a second.

I dont think there is any doubt CFC funded their boys club

Those at the top of Celtic have been very smart people for many years.

They hid abuse.

They covered it.

God knows how they got them from financial collapse in the early 90s.

They placed men in government and HMRC.

Demoted their rivals.

But by %^*&... the stupidest thing one of their top men ever said was "that was a separate entity"

The MSM may not call him out on it... but any person breathing can disprove at the touch of a button in this technological age.

Back