Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

He truly is a vile, disgusting, hypocrite.

I actually surprise myself that I detest this paedo harbourer supporter more and more with each passing day, but I do.

He's a troll, and the lowest of the low in that regard. He even seems to gloat as he stonewalls all references to the dozens (hundreds?) of celtc abuse victims while brazenly tweeting about abuse elsewhere.
I look forward to his day of reckoning.

I think he should be referred to as Calimero as his attitude to doing the right thing 'It's an INJUSTICE' and to Timothy peado harbourers they are happy he stays in his shell. With regard to the GFITW apathy re the victims and their denial and deflection these are people who quite happily sing the praises of terrorists who main and murder innocent men women and Children so why worry about abuse on young boys for the greater good of their club and also factor in the abuse cover up in their Church which has led to limited jail time for perpetrators hushed up moved to a new parish with new victims waiting .

Everytime this moron opens his mouth he puts his foot right in it.

Giving plenty of people ammunition in this campaign like Michelle Gray.

Shameful he's a Justice Secretary.
The problem is nobody pulls him up on it. Frankly speaking why have the people of Scotland let this idiot be in the position he's in. it tells us more about the people in Scotland than it does that bam pot.

The problem is nobody pulls him up on it. Frankly speaking why have the people of Scotland let this idiot be in the position he's in. it tells us more about the people in Scotland than it does that bam pot.

Without going off on Tangent but watch Neil Oliver on this prick and this mob on the Hate Crime topic and pushing through legislation on it. Democracy will be finished. Free speech also. Like he is sneaking through the back door certain aspects of Sharia Law.

But yeah MSP's should be pulling this Fraud up. Everyone knows the SNP wont touch the subject whilst hooring itself for the Papist vote here. Which 99.9% of that lot support that club.

Without going off on Tangent but watch Neil Oliver on this prick and this mob on the Hate Crime topic and pushing through legislation on it. Democracy will be finished. Free speech also. Like he is sneaking through the back door certain aspects of Sharia Law.

But yeah MSP's should be pulling this Fraud up. Everyone knows the SNP wont touch the subject whilst hooring itself for the Papist vote here. Which 99.9% of that lot support that club.
Humza Yousaf is disgracing Scotland & it's culture.

You know as soon as anyone of note comments on the goings on at that rancid club they will be immediately attacked in print & social media and branded an anti irish point scoring bigot.

Something is very wrong with this country in the way these child molester enablers are being protected.

i look on most days and dont see anything progressing from 6 months ago mate, help me catch up
In what way if you don’t mind me asking? Some of us have been on this for a very long time and work closely with victims and families.
What we’re dealing with here is decades of abuse by a very well organised ring at that club. In recent months we’ve helped victims come forward and listened to their stories, and this probably is mostly down to us.
We have taken the fight outside the UK and people are listening. More evidence is also coming to light and is in the proper hands. We have found more perpetrators and alleged perpetrators and also individuals that chose to turn a blind eye.
This is a marathon, and please believe me when I say I fully respect your view. I can assure you a lot has happened in the past 6 months, and believe us there’s more to come.
I hope you understand there are some issues we can’t put into the public domain, but we post what we can and always will.

Last edited:
In what way if you don’t mind me asking? Some of us have been on this for a very long time and work closely with victims and families.
What we’re dealing with here is decades of abuse by a very well organised ring at that club. In recent months we’ve helped victims come forward and listened to their stories, and this probably is mostly down to us.
We have taken the fight outside the UK and people are listening. More evidence is also coming to light and is in the proper hands. We have found more perpetrators and alleged perpetrators and also individuals that chose to turn a blind eye.
This is a marathon, and please believe me when I say I fully respect your view. I can assure you a lot has happened in the past 6 months, and believe us there’s more to come.
I hope you understand there are some issues we can’t put into the public domain, but we post what we can and always will.
that quote from me looks out of context from what you're saying. I just don't trust Thompson Solicitors getting results for the victims. Power to you.

I have followed this post since virtually day one and have commented numerous times.

Some of the stuff the team have shown is frankly disgusting.

Imo a petition should be raised for mandatory life(full term) sentences for these people and stiffer sentencing for lesser CSA crimes
They cannot be cured.....they cannot be trusted..

Justice .....proper justice!

That would be he head shot. A copy of the "S" form document, signed by the player and an upper-level Official/Board Member from Celtic. If a player from CBC East had signed one and played other there, that's it. Last one to leave, blow out the candles please
I’ve said this before but don’t think it was ever answer. Why is the current “boss Liam Brady” overlooking the signing of a youth player, when they claim they never had a youth set up?
I don’t know if it’s true or how far back this rule applies, but did senior clubs not have to have a youth set up, to qualify for a license to play in European competition?
Another line to go down?

That would be he head shot. A copy of the "S" form document, signed by the player and an upper-level Official/Board Member from Celtic. If a player from CBC East had signed one and played other there, that's it. Last one to leave, blow out the candles please
Surely SFA must have copies of said documents or authorities can demand to see them from Celtic / Celtic BC?

I don’t think boys clubs could sign S form players , it was only pro clubs that could and time after time you read about CBC S signings

Celtic would then farm the players out to the boys club. All part of the celtic pyramid system by their own design that they directly benefited from. Celtic dierctors and coaching staff running the boys club is a clear link imo, not forgetting shared sponsors, trips, and training facilities.

Last edited:
I think the separate entity bollocks has been trashed,We now need the authorities to do their job and investigate the crimes at the cesspit,
We now need the smsm to lift the lid and expose the crimes the criminals and the individuals involved in the cover up the way other abuse scandals have been.

The separate entity lie has been tarnished and found out once and for all. Any further evidence proving this just adds another rusty nail to a disgusting and rotten coffin.
This club should face the full weight of Scottish justice, in fact the full weight of BRITISH justice. This club is going to soon feel the same pain, anger, sorrow and shame that these poor innocent kids felt when they were being systemically abused.
A disgusting club built on a lie, their whole ethos predicated on a lie and their whole stinking rotten empire that’s been built on salt and sand ready to crumble.
And not a fucking day too soon in my eyes.

A prime example being Tommy Burns .
Played for Eastercraigs in the late sixties then went to celtic boys club after signing s-form for celtic.

And if you follow that through, and given the cases are only now being heard, what is today’s value of the benefits that CFC got from CBC players ?

Burns
Aitken
Nicholas
McStay
Whyte
Creaney

Even with those 6 what would their values be nowadays ? Let’s say 50m ?

And yet that club refuses to accept the costs of CBC that go with these benefits they received from it ?

And that’s 6 players only there.

Last edited:
And if you follow that through, and given the cases are only now being heard, what is today’s value of the benefits that CFC got from CBC players ?

Burns
Aitken
Nicholas
McStay
Aitken
Whyte

Even with those 6 what would their values be nowadays ? Let’s say 50m ?

And yet that club refuses to accept the costs of CBC that go with these benefits they received from it ?

And that’s 6 players only there.

Very good point Grigo. Once the sharp edge of the Celtic scandal has been dealt with, the ‘sporting integrity’ aspect must be brought into question.
Perhaps Hearts would have won the league in 1986 if Celtic hadn’t benefited from their vulgar activities.

Very good point Grigo. Once the sharp edge of the Celtic scandal has been dealt with, the ‘sporting integrity’ aspect must be brought into question.
Perhaps Hearts would have won the league in 1986 if Celtic hadn’t benefited from their vulgar activities.

Great point IB.

From memory, weren’t Burns, Aitken, McStay at least all there at that time ?

Great point IB.

From memory, weren’t Burns, Aitken, McStay at least all there at that time ?

Absolutely. Opinions may vary on their qualities as footballers but nobody can deny they were motivators on the pitch.
I wonder, did McGarvey (St Mirren player on the day, but celebrated at the end with a Celtic top on) have any connection to their ‘club’?

I don’t think McGarvery played for CBC mate.

Ok. It just seemed feasible as he appeared to be ‘cellik fru and fru’.
Quite apart, I despise that guy as he scored the winner in a game where I was seated in the piggery main stand. We’d earlier scored but it was ruled offside, too late as I’d blown my cover.
I‘ll never forget the vitriol from the ‘men of the cloth’ seated behind me.
I’m glad I was about 21yo and too old for worse in that place.

Ok. It just seemed feasible as he appeared to be ‘cellik fru and fru’.
Quite apart, I despise that guy as he scored the winner in a game where I was seated in the piggery main stand. We’d earlier scored but it was ruled offside, too late as I’d blown my cover.
I‘ll never forget the vitriol from the ‘men of the cloth’ seated behind me.
I’m glad I was about 21yo and too old for worse in that place.

Funny.

Back