Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Just remember someone who was abused at CFCcfc and went on trips abroad is now a serving police officer based out of London road police station.

Could help bring down this ring@CP but chooses still to take himself and his kids to CP with their season tickets.

Why on earth is that???

And no doubt knows a lot more about the beasts than he will ever let on and declare.

The sad fact is he knows other survivors and even sends well wishes to others,crazy!

And they basically shared the blame around every club in the SFA report.

Can anyone name ANY other organisation on the planet that has had 33 reports of Child Sexual Abuse and got off scott free?
Can you imagine the numbers if it was possible to get a global freedom of information request for child sex abuse within the roman catholic cult, hundreds of millions? The figures in this country alone would be eye watering and yet they are deemed a fit and proper organisation to run primary and secondary schools, it really is beyond belief how they are still allowed to operate not to mention still receive public funds and tax exempt status.
I’ve said on this forum/thread many times that I think all religions are man made nonsense but this all pervading corporate giant is responsible for more crimes against humanity than all the rest of the mumbo jumbo cults put together. It is also no coincidence that the RCC and celtic are so inextricably linked, the wee brothers of the biggest paeophile ring on the planet. How any decent person can proudly associate with either is beyond me.
Shut them down.

Can you imagine the numbers if it was possible to get a global freedom of information request for child sex abuse within the roman catholic cult, hundreds of millions? The figures in this country alone would be eye watering and yet they are deemed a fit and proper organisation to run primary and secondary schools, it really is beyond belief how they are still allowed to operate not to mention still receive public funds and tax exempt status.
I’ve said on this forum/thread many times that I think all religions are man made nonsense but this all pervading corporate giant is responsible for more crimes against humanity than all the rest of the mumbo jumbo cults put together. It is also no coincidence that the RCC and celtic are so inextricably linked, the wee brothers of the biggest paeophile ring on the planet. How any decent person can proudly associate with either is beyond me.
Shut them down.

Couldn't agree more.

Crewe Alexandra

At least they have publicly acknowledged it and the Chairman has fallen on his sword. Of course they should still be punished properly.

At least they have publicly acknowledged it and the Chairman has fallen on his sword. Of course they should still be punished properly.

The chairman that 'fell on his sword' was found to have engaged with Bennell to discuss 'concerns' but took no action, allowing him to continue abusing children.

How noble of him to 'fall on his sword',

You asked "Can anyone name ANY other organisation on the planet that has had 33 reports of Child Sexual Abuse and got off scott free?"

I answered.
50 offences committed at Crewe by Barry Bennell alone.

I was agreeing with you.

I didn't realise Bennell had committed so many offences whilst at Crewe.

The chairman that 'fell on his sword' was found to have engaged with Bennell to discuss 'concerns' but took no action, allowing him to continue abusing children.

How noble of him to 'fall on his sword',

'Of course they should still be punished properly'
was the last line of my comment but at least there has been some form of consequence.

I agree it's a far too insignificant consequence.

'Of course they should still be punished properly'
was the last line of my comment but at least there has been some form of consequence.

I agree it's a far too insignificant consequence.
English football was rife with abuse. Something like 700 boys abused across a handful of English clubs. So far not a single club has been punished. Not Chelsea who admitted covering up allegations of abuse, not Crewe or Man City who were home to one of Britain's prolific peadophiles.

English football was rife with abuse. Something like 700 boys abused across a handful of English clubs. So far not a single club has been punished. Not Chelsea who admitted covering up allegations of abuse, not Crewe or Man City who were home to one of Britain's prolific peadophiles.
The fact of the matter is that paedophiles for years latched on to places and institutions that gave them access to kids. They are dangerous and evil bastards. Sports clubs and scout clubs etc were always going to attract them.
Nowadays we have very strict safeguards in place. The vetting procedures are thankfully very strict.
The alarming part is clubs like Beast FC and Crewe who KNEW it was happening and turned a blind eye and let it continue.

The fact of the matter is that paedophiles for years latched on to places and institutions that gave them access to kids. They are dangerous and evil bastards. Sports clubs and scout clubs etc were always going to attract them.
Nowadays we have very strict safeguards in place. The vetting procedures are thankfully very strict.
The alarming part is clubs like Beast FC and Crewe who KNEW it was happening and turned a blind eye and let it continue.
Celtic, Partick, Crewe, Chelsea and Man City should all be fucked. Every single one has admitted or been found to have turned a blind eye to allegations. Some even tried to buy the accuser's silence.

Where Celtic stand out against EVERY OTHER is that they brought in three paedophiles who had previously had serious paedophile claims / or convictions against them.

Strachan. Torbett. He who can’t be named before July.

Just remember someone who was abused at CFCcfc and went on trips abroad is now a serving police officer based out of London road police station.

Could help bring down this ring@CP but chooses still to take himself and his kids to CP with their season tickets.

Why on earth is that???

And no doubt knows a lot more about the beasts than he will ever let on and declare.

The sad fact is he knows other survivors and even sends well wishes to others,crazy!
Wow, that is seriously wrong on so many levels.

You asked "Can anyone name ANY other organisation on the planet that has had 33 reports of Child Sexual Abuse and got off scott free?"

I answered.
50 offences committed at Crewe by Barry Bennell alone.

Were those Crewe offences logged with the Police Dude ?

The Celtic ones were.

Just trying to understand if we have true consistency.

Were those Crewe offences logged with the Police Dude ?

The Celtic ones were.

Just trying to understand if we have true consistency.
From everything I've read, some were at the time but most only came about once the floodgates opened - fwiw 50 offences are only the number Bennell was convicted of. For every boy who DID come forward, either then or now, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if there were 2/3 more who didn't speak out for whatever reason.

From everything I've read, some were at the time but most only came about once the floodgates opened - fwiw 50 offences are only the number Bennell was convicted of. For every boy who DID come forward, either then or now, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if there were 2/3 more who didn't speak out for whatever reason.

Absolutely.

Can I just say something on the issue of the FOI and the 33 that we’ve shown the thread. We are saying that this figure is higher due to the research that we’ve done and are continuing to do.
Some on here have mentioned English clubs also. The difference between these clubs and that club is they attempted more than once to cover it up. There was no such thing as an internal investigation. If there was then why were no victims or families approached in this time?
Grigo will back this next statement up. We believe Torbett was a placement and this probably goes way back before he was involved at that club. We’ve said it from day one.. The Catholic clergy we believe have played a major role in this probably all the way back to when that club landed on British soil.
When a certain beast appears in court in July then I urge anyone who has followed this to keep an eye on Spotlight. What we hold will be released. It’s already been handed to the correct people and certain authorities. It was Spotlight that found the evidence. I really do apologise to each one of you that has followed this from day one, but I know you will understand that it’s all about timing and not affecting any upcoming court cases.

Can I just say something on the issue of the FOI and the 33 that we’ve shown the thread. We are saying that this figure is higher due to the research that we’ve done and are continuing to do.
Some on here have mentioned English clubs also. The difference between these clubs and that club is they attempted more than once to cover it up. There was no such thing as an internal investigation. If there was then why were no victims or families approached in this time?
Grigo will back this next statement up. We believe Torbett was a placement and this probably goes way back before he was involved at that club. We’ve said it from day one.. The Catholic clergy we believe have played a major role in this probably all the way back to when that club landed on British soil.
When a certain beast appears in court in July then I urge anyone who has followed this to keep an eye on Spotlight. What we hold will be released. It’s already been handed to the correct people and certain authorities. It was Spotlight that found the evidence. I really do apologise to each one of you that has followed this from day one, but I know you will understand that it’s all about timing and not affecting any upcoming court cases.
No need to ever apologise guys,
You have done more than Celtic,
The police, the SFA,SPFL, the press and the courts have to bring this disgusting Cabal to justice.
Well done and keep up the amazing work.

As serious as this issue is, a a lot of us (like myself) dip in and out of this thread due to work, family and other commitments.

I help run a Youth football club and I spend a lot of my time vetting and regulating coaches.

A lot of my motivation comes from being a parent but I also take motivation from this thread.

The work other posters do to uncover these crimes truly amazes me.

The more they expose, the more it makes my work going forward easier, as it makes it harder for these beasts to hide.

The information you and your team are posting on this thread about this subject is unbelievable , if it wasn’t for that no one would have a clue what that club have tried to cover up and deny .
I and many others would like to say thanks for the time and effort you all take for keeping us all up to speed with what is happening .

As serious as this issue is, a a lot of us (like myself) dip in and out of this thread due to work, family and other commitments.

I help run a Youth football club and I spend a lot of my time vetting and regulating coaches.

A lot of my motivation comes from being a parent but I also take motivation from this thread.

The work other posters do to uncover these crimes truly amazes me.

The more they expose, the more it makes my work going forward easier, as it makes it harder for these beasts to hide.

Well said SC81.

Thats the most important thing going forward, that children’s lives aren’t ruined the way these children’s have.

BN94 knows just how many of these kids abused at Celtic ended up committing suicide or killing themselves by alcohol or other abuse.

Well said SC81.

Thats the most important thing going forward, that children’s lives aren’t ruined the way these children’s have.

BN94 knows just how many of these kids abused at Celtic ended up committing suicide or killing themselves by alcohol or other abuse.

Sadly I kinda knew one of the more well known suicides.

The guy was also ex CBC...
No idea if it was related though.

It will take as long as it takes. As long as the outcome is the correct one then that's all that matters.

PS. The work you and the rest have done and continue to do is outstanding.

Why on earth is that???

I can't speak for him but surely you would want some kind of reparation and to come forward with the intention of helping others who are affected by it, the worst part is it must be hell having that on your conscience the mental torture would be just about unbearable.

Why on earth is that???

What's even more worrying is that it's the police who are the ones who should be thoroughly investigating these evil crimes!
Just hope it's not him doing it.
Therein lies the problem.

A victim of the convicted child abuser Barry Bennell has expressed anger and revulsion over plans to call him to give evidence on behalf of Manchester City’s legal team.

Bennell, 67, is serving a 34-year sentence for molesting young footballers on an “industrial scale” between 1979 and 1991 while he was a coach.

He has been asked to appear as a defence witness in a case brought by eight men who allege that Bennell was employed by Manchester City when he abused them.

A document submitted to the High Court in London states: “The defence has apparently taken the extraordinary decision to call Mr Bennell, presumably intending to put him forward as a witness of truth, despite the fact that he has repeatedly pleaded not guilty but been convicted of numerous sexual offences, including being convicted of 52 criminal offences in 2018, many on these claimants.”

Malcolm Rodger, 50, from Glasgow, said he was left physically shaken by the development. The former serviceman, who served in Bosnia and the first Gulf War, waived his right to anonymity last year to tell how he was abused by Bennell and other coaches.

“He utterly destroyed lives,” he said. “Bennell has lied time and again under oath. The idea that he could inflict further torture on his victims is barbaric. Shameless legal tactics like these are a key reason why so many victims have not come forward.”

Rodger called on lawyers representing Manchester City’s insurers to rule out calling Bennell as a witness.

“This week we have seen how a revolt by football fans paved the way for the scrapping of the European Super League,” he said. “You can only imagine what the response will be if defence lawyers attempt to use the most notorious paedophile in the history of British football as their star witness.”

Rodger was abused on numerous occasions by Bill Kelly, 85, his coach at the now defunct West Lothian club Uphall Saints. He gave evidence to inquiries commissioned by the FA and SFA that he was assaulted separately by Bennell and Jim McCafferty, 75, a former Celtic kitman and boys’ club coach, also now imprisoned, after being introduced to them by Kelly.

Kelly, a former police station janitor, admitted abusing 12 boys, including Rodger, over a 22-year period but served just one year in prison in 1987.

The High Court trial is scheduled to start on October 25 and is expected to last eight weeks. James Counsell QC, representing the eight men now in their forties and fifties, said: “Each of the claimants was sexually and emotionally abused by Mr Bennell, some repeatedly over the course of a number of years.”

Manchester City have been contacted for comment.

A victim of the convicted child abuser Barry Bennell has expressed anger and revulsion over plans to call him to give evidence on behalf of Manchester City’s legal team.

Bennell, 67, is serving a 34-year sentence for molesting young footballers on an “industrial scale” between 1979 and 1991 while he was a coach.

He has been asked to appear as a defence witness in a case brought by eight men who allege that Bennell was employed by Manchester City when he abused them.

A document submitted to the High Court in London states: “The defence has apparently taken the extraordinary decision to call Mr Bennell, presumably intending to put him forward as a witness of truth, despite the fact that he has repeatedly pleaded not guilty but been convicted of numerous sexual offences, including being convicted of 52 criminal offences in 2018, many on these claimants.”

Malcolm Rodger, 50, from Glasgow, said he was left physically shaken by the development. The former serviceman, who served in Bosnia and the first Gulf War, waived his right to anonymity last year to tell how he was abused by Bennell and other coaches.

“He utterly destroyed lives,” he said. “Bennell has lied time and again under oath. The idea that he could inflict further torture on his victims is barbaric. Shameless legal tactics like these are a key reason why so many victims have not come forward.”

Rodger called on lawyers representing Manchester City’s insurers to rule out calling Bennell as a witness.

“This week we have seen how a revolt by football fans paved the way for the scrapping of the European Super League,” he said. “You can only imagine what the response will be if defence lawyers attempt to use the most notorious paedophile in the history of British football as their star witness.”

Rodger was abused on numerous occasions by Bill Kelly, 85, his coach at the now defunct West Lothian club Uphall Saints. He gave evidence to inquiries commissioned by the FA and SFA that he was assaulted separately by Bennell and Jim McCafferty, 75, a former Celtic kitman and boys’ club coach, also now imprisoned, after being introduced to them by Kelly.

Kelly, a former police station janitor, admitted abusing 12 boys, including Rodger, over a 22-year period but served just one year in prison in 1987.

The High Court trial is scheduled to start on October 25 and is expected to last eight weeks. James Counsell QC, representing the eight men now in their forties and fifties, said: “Each of the claimants was sexually and emotionally abused by Mr Bennell, some repeatedly over the course of a number of years.”

Manchester City have been contacted for comment.

How can Bennell possibly be seen as a credible witness in any court case let alone this one? Unbelievable.

What's even more worrying is that it's the police who are the ones who should be thoroughly investigating these evil crimes!
Just hope it's not him doing it.
Therein lies the problem.

Well it don’t help when you work for Police Scotland,then a position opens up @CP as head of security and chief operations officer.

The person at the time would have been in situation to help and probably knew Xy before he went to his new postion@CP.

And would have knew of the abuse abroad etc.

I’m fairly confident he’s still on the wage roll @CP,and defo knows we’re the bodies are hidden.

This is not going away anytime soon..

Last edited:
Back