Celtic share price falling

Any company whose core business is people coming together in large numbers in one space have their share price dropping.

Please give them some space, they are having a bad week.

Ours opened at 36.00 tradings at 34.00 our 52 week high is 36.65

so we may well see celtic shares hitting a 52 week low and ours a 52 week high.

I know it does not bring money in the door but it is a reflection on how a company is performing.

I am just waiting and hoping for the first sponsor announcements of a company either ending their support of the paedos or not progressing a deal in the pipeline.
I hope someone has sent last night’s report to Adidas who are apparently going to be their shirt sponsor for next season.

I am just waiting and hoping for the first sponsor announcements of a company either ending their support of the paedos or not progressing a deal in the pipeline.
I hope someone has sent last night’s report to Adidas who are apparently going to be their shirt sponsor for next season.

Sadly, we are not organised enough to create a relentless propaganda campaign to derail and destroy the Piggery brand image. If the boot was on the other foot, every major sponsor we have would be bombarded by emails and copies of that Channel 4 News item.

The whole of the world’s share prices have fallen this morning- Saudi/Russian oil price war

that share price is now the lowest it has been since august 2017,

In January they were sitting @ 162.50 and were as high as 170.00 in last year now sitting at 125.00

thats over £35 million drop in price since January this year.

Their price took a nose dive before all other markets, i.e coronavirus. I agree lots of oil prices are falling etc

Last edited:
Hadn't been keeping a check on this but a drop from 137 to 125 in 3 days is a huge change.

And going from 162.50 to 125 in just over 2 months is also mad.

Now initially you could argue it was down to our form and them risking a league title and what comes with it, but with that not being a concern now, there could be more to this?

Coronavirus impact? Major shareholder movement? Or finally something on the background regarding what channel 4 finally helped bring some wider attention to?

Hadn't been keeping a check on this but a drop from 137 to 125 in 3 days is a huge change.

Now initially you could argue it was down to our form and them risking a league title and what comes with it, but with that not being a concern now, there could be more to this?

Coronavirus impact? Major shareholder movement? Or finally something on the background regarding what channel 4 finally helped bring some wider attention to?
Corona virus and world oil price I think

Its just moving in line with the markets, Corona and Oil are to blame.

It wouldn't shock me if it bounces back tomorrow or by the end of the week.

just hit an all time drastically low price, must be due to cronavirus.

now trading at £1.10

Can't seem to get our share price, I take it ours are similar?

Celtic's worth directly affects us, when we start writing endless blogs about their finances, hold meetings to discuss it and write / buy books based on it then get back to me and call me obsessed, until then pipe down!

Check "f*cking" mate.

It does certainly mean something it's been falling long before Coronavirus came along

think the bad press regarding their child abuse had them falling till end of January, and since February coronavirus has seen them fall further. All in All they have dropped near 40% thats a hell of a lot of money for shareholders to lose in a couple of months.

Back