Champions Home Top

My pre-order email said due out for delivery 1st May. Not heard a word since I ordered a few days after pre-order releases.

I hope it comes today.

Can anyone please advise which, if any, of the numbers on the dispatch note is the actual order number to use when creating a returns label for Champions shirt?
The term "order number" doesn't appear and the returns portal just says "not recognised" irrespective of which number from the dispatch not I use.
Like a lot of people, I never received an email confirmation at time of ordering and the order details have never appeared in my shop.rangers account.
Many thanks for any advices.

Are Castore clothes a tad smaller than other brands?

My large feels a little bit snug and anything else I have in L seems a bit baggier.

All the more reason to lose a few lbs!

Are Castore clothes a tad smaller than other brands?

My large feels a little bit snug and anything else I have in L seems a bit baggier.

All the more reason to lose a few lbs!
I find their Size Guide to be pretty accurate rather than looking at a label or comparing to other brands. That's not really going to tell you a lot. The Training range is more generous than the replica kits - but that is clear from the respective Size Guides, which give shoulder, chest and length dimensions.

Still nothing.

“Hi Scott, your items are being prepared and due out for delivery on May 1st.”

Nothing dispatched as of yet.

“Your order is confirmed. You’ll receive an email when your order is ready.

Hoping it comes soon so I can try arrange for it to be signed after making sure the embroidery isn’t one of the sniders. Choking to get it framed!

So mine said it was delivered yesterday. Royal Mail tracking said it was at my house but wasn’t at door or a card to say it was at a safe place or with a neighbour.

I checked Royal Mail who said the sender needs to chase it up.

Contacted Castore who I shit you not told me to contact the Police and fill out a Lost Property form. Madness

Good news is the shirt turned up in the end.

Still nothing arrived here, if it doesn’t arrive on Monday that’s me finished with Castore products

Phuck all here at Chez Dave. Ordered within minutes of it being released.

Second time I’ve gone down the pre-order route and yet again a far from impressive service.

So mine said it was delivered yesterday. Royal Mail tracking said it was at my house but wasn’t at door or a card to say it was at a safe place or with a neighbour.

Contacted Castore who I shit you not told me to contact the Police and fill out a Lost Property form. Madness

Not sure what you mean by RM tracking said it was at your house mate. Any RM stuff I have first shows it at the local Sorting Office, it then moves to 'out for delivery' and finally 'delivered'. If you mean RM have it shown as 'delivered' then that is very much their issue rather than Castore's.

EDIT: Just seen you located it in the end.

Not sure what you mean by RM tracking said it was at your house mate. Any RM stuff I have first shows it at the local Sorting Office, it then moves to 'out for delivery' and finally 'delivered'. If you mean RM have it shown as 'delivered' then that is very much their issue rather than Castore's.

EDIT: Just seen you located it in the end.

I don’t know what you didn’t understand from my post?

It said it was delivered to My house. It showed the coordinates of where Royal Mail tracked it to when it was delivered and it’s my house. They didn’t put a card through the door to say where they left it as I was out. Royal Mail said I had to contact the sender for them to start the investigation as to where it was left.

E198311D-C561-4064-88A0-03C0C6FA47ED.jpeg

A neighbour I’ve never seen before brought it round this morning.

Everyone’s experience can be different and doesn’t mean it’s going to be the exact same as yours.

If it didn’t turn up, Castore would have had to speak to Royal Mail to find out what’s happened (As per the link and screenshot I attached to this post above)

What is ridiculous is them not looking into it by contacting Royal Mail and saying I have to contact the Police for a reference number before they will even bother.

8B68BC72-EB3B-441D-B791-4C58934F2664.jpeg

I don’t know what you didn’t understand from my post?

It said it was delivered to My house. It showed the coordinates of where Royal Mail tracked it to when it was delivered and it’s my house. They didn’t put a card through the door to say where they left it as I was out. Royal Mail said I had to contact the sender for them to start the investigation as to where it was left.

View attachment 2071

A neighbour I’ve never seen before brought it round this morning.

Everyone’s experience can be different and doesn’t mean it’s going to be the exact same as yours.

If it didn’t turn up, Castore would have had to speak to Royal Mail to find out what’s happened (As per the link and screenshot I attached to this post above)

What is ridiculous is them not looking into it by contacting Royal Mail and saying I have to contact the Police for a reference number before they will even bother.

View attachment 2072
With RM I’m still not following you to be honest. For anything I’m sent via RM Tracked I get a tracking number. I log into their website and I can follow the parcels journey from the Sorting Centre it was sent from, to the Regional Distribution Centre, then the local Sorting Office, then Out for Delivery and finally Delivered. It seems your postie left it with your neighbour so it would appear the issue was your postie not putting the card through your door to tell you where he’d left it. I’m still failing to see that it was anything to do with Castore or even why RM would direct you to contact the sender. The issue was your postman if I’ve understood things correctly. If I’ve misunderstood then fair enough.

With RM I’m still not following you to be honest. For anything I’m sent via RM Tracked I get a tracking number. I log into their website and I can follow the parcels journey from the Sorting Centre it was sent from, to the Regional Distribution Centre, then the local Sorting Office, then Out for Delivery and finally Delivered. It seems your postie left it with your neighbour so it would appear the issue was your postie not putting the card through your door to tell you where he’d left it. I’m still failing to see that it was anything to do with Castore or even why RM would direct you to contact the sender. The issue was your postman if I’ve understood things correctly. If I’ve misunderstood then fair enough.

You are completely misunderstanding the point despite me posting the step by step process of it all including links and screenshots.

I had an exact same situation recently only I was the sender and it was down to me to sort and contact Royal Mail which I did. Castore wanted me to contact the police for fucks sake rather than take responsibility.

It just seems to me you will do anything to defend Castore.

Maybe have a day off pal.

Why are folk getting arsey about it?

It is literally the 1st of May today. I'd understand all the rage if they still aren't here by next weekend but just cause some folk were lucky to get it early doesn't mean you need to be entitled
Wait for the scenes when someone posts theirs has arrived, ordered in the second batch and others in the first batch are still waiting, you just know it's going to happen.

Wait for the scenes when someone posts theirs has arrived, ordered in the second batch and others in the first batch are still waiting, you just know it's going to happen.
Most likely but if they have done it in size order as some have alleged, we can tell who the fat bassas are!

Myself included

You are completely misunderstanding the point despite me posting the step by step process of it all including links and screenshots.

It just seems to me you will do anything to defend Castore.

I had an exact same situation recently only I was the sender and it was down to me to sort and contact Royal Mail which I did. Castore wanted me to contact the police for fucks sake rather than take responsibility.
Nothing to do with defending Castore @Empire . As you are well aware from other threads I’ve recounted my own, positive, experience with Castore and sought to bring some balance. I don’t see that I’ve done anything more than that.

Take Castore out the issue here. Amazon send you a package that’s coming RM Tracked. RM track it all the way to the point where they say it’s been delivered. And it HAS been delivered - just not to you. Only the Postie has forgotten to put the card through your door to tell you its with your neighbour. For me, that’s a RM issue.

I‘m probably as well leaving it at that.

Nothing to do with defending Castore @Empire . As you are well aware from other threads I’ve recounted my own, positive, experience with Castore and sought to bring some balance. I don’t see that I’ve done anything more than that.

Take Castore out the issue here. Amazon send you a package that’s coming RM Tracked. RM track it all the way to the point where they say it’s been delivered. And it HAS been delivered - just not to you. Only the Postie has forgotten to put the card through your door to tell you its with your neighbour. For me, that’s a RM issue.

I‘m probably as well leaving it at that.

Aye but Amazon won't tell you to contact the police will they.

Think you've completely missed that part and just micro focused on the RM.

Did you get a tracking number when it was dispatched? I’ve had absolutely nothing from them.

I ordered mine literally like 5 minutes after it was released and I have received no despatch email or any emails with tracking etc I just have the pre order confirmation email and it also never arrived today as expected, rather annoyed as it seems everyone has been getting theres for the last week

So how was the quality m8?

I've got mine. What is the best way to get it autographed by a current player or coaching staff? Any suggestions?

Back