CL - Tue fixtures

Genuinely can’t believe Zenit have contrived to lose that, Dzyuba missing that sitter earlier played a part but defending as a whole was poor.

Why can’t the commentator pronounce Brugge? It’s the capital of a major European country, it’s not some random village from the eastern bloc.

What does van de Beek have to do to get a start. Absolutely wasted at Manchester United under that goon, Solskjaer. McTominay and Fred ahead of him.

Looking at the lineups Dortmund should maul Lazio, Bellingham starting for Dortmund too.

Why can’t the commentator pronounce Brugge? It’s the capital of a major European country, it’s not some random village from the eastern bloc.

“That's the one thing I like about Europe, though. You don't have to learn any of their languages.”

Enjoyed the last half hour or so of that Zenit game. Genuinely don't think we are far away from some CL level sides.
I insinuated it earlier but those teams like Benfica, Zenit, Porto and Rennes who are 3rd place CL teams I think we could compete with.

When we get there it will be an exciting time.

“That's the one thing I like about Europe, though. You don't have to learn any of their languages.”
He’s basically using the Dutch word for Brugge, it’s horrendous in English, Don’t know why he wouldn’t use the same pronunciation that every other English speaker does.

I’ve put a £10 free bet on Dortmund 3-1, want to watch this but want to watch PSG aahhh.

I insinuated it earlier but those teams like Benfica, Zenit, Porto and Rennes who are 3rd place CL teams I think we could compete with.

When we get there it will be an exciting time.

Absolutely, we are a tough opponent in Europe at a decent level. Don't get me wrong would be really tough but there are poorer teams than us in the competition.

How shit might Barca get before they reboot next summer ? Making no headway against Ferencvaros who had goal ruled out.

United look like they can’t get out their half, also i thought they bought Telles to play instead of Shaw...

Verdict on Man U kit >

633948fa-bb35-43c4-a9d9-45b046d3eb05.jpg

Back