CL - Tue fixtures

Penalty Rennes, 1-0. We could have got him for circa £4m last January, I’m fairly certain Amiens offered him to us.

I didn’t want him at the time to be honest so not that I regret it or anything (Guirassy)

Krasnodar equalise, an absolute thunder bastard. Good move to turn back into his left and leathered into the net.

Probably already been said but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of social distancing at the Rennes game, what's the story there?

Ferencvaros getting skelped.

3-0 so far.

If it didn’t mean the tramps would have got money out of it, it would actually have been funny watching Barca utterly rinse them, ............ again :D

Massive chance chucked by Rashford again...think he doesn't want to be selfish with chances but some he has to take himself

First time PSG have lost at home in the group stage since 2004.
CSKA Moscow.

Was that the campaign they put us out in the qualifier? Alex Rae controversy etc?

First time PSG have lost at home in the group stage since 2004.
CSKA Moscow.

Was that the campaign they put us out in the qualifier? Alex Rae controversy etc?
Yeah 04/05, Thompson and Novo scored for us over the two legs. Was speaking about that the other day to my dad, my brother was born a few days after the game.

I mentioned Vagner Love was still playing and my dad reminded he scored also.

Back