CL - Tue fixtures

Verdict on Man U kit >

633948fa-bb35-43c4-a9d9-45b046d3eb05.jpg
Horrific

Watching the goal show and I don’t think they’ve shown anything from Stamford Bridge, so checked the stats. Looks like a rotten game.

Angeliño nearly scoring the goal of the evening, volley from the edge of the box that just went wide.

PSG are honestly terrible.

There midfield 3 just about sums it up. Can’t see their manager lasting long.

I can’t wait to the day I watch Mbappe and he actually does something of note. Apart from 1 or 2 games in his full career Ive yet to see him play well.

Anyone else watching the goal show rather than just a single match?

Pathetically, my attention span is shorter when watching the goal show and I spend less time watching it and end up just fannying about on phone or here etc waiting for “goal!”

Ideally it would be the old Sky CL setup of watch a game and get a goal alert to see it every time one was scored.

I didn’t know Pereirra had joined PSG, he’s a fine player. Their issue was always these great attacking players but no ball winners in midfield.

They’ve gotten those guys but are still poor, I’m not fussed because I’ve never liked anything about them other than their kits.

People forget Atalanta should have put them out last season. On the other hand Mbappe had chances to win them the CL.

Fati is a ridiculous talent, my mates hounded me the other day for saying I think he will win the golden boy award. Yeah I’m aware who he’s up against but I’ve just got a feeling.

PSG are terrible with only a few injuries.

They just hope Neymar or Mbappe do something special to bail them out, even that's not possible when Utd can comfortably just double and triple up on both of them as the rest offer nothing.

I know I take the piss out of Ronaldo at times, but surely Fernandes takes the prize when you think of players who only ever seem to score penalties every week.

Reactions: KL2
Can't stand the referee, Mateau, in the PSG match. He's loves to blow his whistle for nothing.

Gerrard went absolutely mental at him during the Europa League match against Feyenoord last season.
Is that the game Fer basically shagged Morelos in the box onto the ground and we never got a penalty? And Ojo got chopped on the edge of their box and no free-kick?

I can’t believe nobody has mentioned Rashford yet. That could/should cost him here, poor decision making, lack of confidence or both?.

Back