Club Statement regard Derek McInness - Murty in charge until end of the year

"Lads, don't blame us...he was a shitebag and er Murty till the end of the year because we're fúcked if we know who plan B is yet"

Quarter to ten and that's the best Traynor can come up with.

They have failed us all. They should be ashamed of themselves.
The board are beyond the ‘serious questions to answer,’ stage. I wish the AGM was next week.

Not like we need a manager to plan approaches for out of contract players at the end of the month. Just stumble from one farce to another.

So the plan after 6 weeks was Mcinnes with no backup plan. We must’ve been extremely confident of getting him and been given the right noises from his agent.

Either we’ve been done up or he didn’t fancy the budget he would be asked to play with.

After we were refused permission to speak to their manager it was the end of it for Rangers, the rest is Aberdeens pantomime ie their statement, mckinnes missing training to talk to Milne. There is no outstanding candidates out there as far as I am concerned.

Firstly the fans don’t deserve it, Murty and team don’t deserve it but the board deserve the team to lose every single game till the new year. They’ve shat on managers that applied, McInnes and the fans with that sneering omnishambles of a statement. No doubt this lot are utterly useless.

Embarrassing statement.

Just needed to say that we can confirm that Derek McInnes will not be joining us as manager. The board will redouble their efforts to identify the right man for the job.

That was all.

What if someone outstanding comes along between now and the end of the month? Forced to contradict themselves again?

By extrapolation would suggest we can expect feck all in terms of players coming in in the January window too, if they don't anticipate us having a manager in place..?

Exactly. Every single statement we've ever released with this fat knobend involved could've been 1 paragraph long, but no. They've all gone blustering and blundering on like some 14 year-old's standard grade English homework. Embarrassing.

Who the %^*& is responsible for the wording of that?
p039x0nf.jpg

Why make fun of DM?
Starting to think no one actually wants the gig,is it going to be GM until the summer when nothing happens in the next few weeks ?
Get it sorted Rangers we are looking weaker by the day

A statement of thinly veiled jibes at the sheep with the aim of deflecting from the wee bit slipped in at the end telling us we are going into the new year without a permanent replacement for our manager.

Neither that statement or our how we have approached replacing PC has been acceptable imho.

The fact that this statement was probably rubber stamped by traynors wee pal Robertson shows this board really have no clue or class. A simple statement saying we continue to look would have been better, not this shite.

Do you know what? We've actually got to the correct decision. If it was obvious that there were no decent candidates, and that we couldn't afford to break the bank for the likes of Allardyce et al, then Murty should have been given an extended stint.

It should, however, have been done weeks ago.

According to that we’ve not spoken to him.

Genuinely astonished by that.

Amazing how the media have made it out as though we have spoken with Mcinnes though, it's all to make us out like a bunch of unprofessional (unts.

I think the truth is that we offered Milne the opportunity to allow us to approach Mcinnes (professionally approaching the club first) and Milne refused.

Mcinnes finds this out and has a couple of days off to think about whether he could actually handle the job at Ibrox and decides that he's content being in a role with no expectations. End of that story.

It's no loss when you look at how Murty managed to out fox Mcinnes twice in one week.

The board are fu.cking amateurs.

Iv stuck up for them continuously over the last year but this is a step too far for me.

I genuinely thought they had something up their sleeve regarding a new manger, no chance it's McIness after 6 week I thought. Well it was & we got told to fu.ck off with out tails between our legs.

Murty is not he man for the job, even interem. If we had our shit together we could of really had a good second half of the season. Instead we've pissed it away.

We're basically sitting waiting on a manager to get sacked that catches our eye.

Remind me the last time McInnes beat them and the score the last time Murty took us there

Aye we drew 1-1 and McInnes/Aberdeen shit the bed when they come to Glasgow, wonderful.

I wonder if Murty will avoid defeats against County, Hibs, Killie or St Johnstone though?

We'll also be ten weeks without a manager after our visit to the shitpit with a board that are nowhere near getting their shit together, are you comfortable with that?

Boxed themselves into a corner with their stupid comments and ideas, again!

Firstly they have stated that everyone who has applied is not good enough. Preud'homme applied, he is far better than McInnes. So their judgement is obviously ridiculously bad. This is the same board who deemed Pedro Caixinha's CV to be "outstanding" yet they are trying to say Preud'homme's can't stand up to his?

King also said they wanted a Scottish/british man who knows the demands of Rangers. Well that means that there is a very small dubiously talented pool in which we can fish in.

It's yet another example of amatuerish management by those running the club.

What a sh1t condescending statement. Why even take a pop at McInnes? I never wanted him from the start but thought alright let’s get behind him and see how we go. If the board haven’t sounded out DMc before making their move then it just goes to show how naive and incompetent on football matters they really are. It’s actually childish and embarrassing having a pop at DMc. The hunt for a new manager should have begun after the final whistle of the Progres game. We’re about 6 months down the line and nowhere near a manager by the Look of it. Complete shambles! I’ve got a lot of time for Murty and hope he’s with the club for a long time but he’s showed the pressure is too much and he’s not quite ready. This board could destroy the guy!

i think its a great statement, which slaps dmc in the face.
I totally agree with you. I think the board are spot on in their assessment of him in that the gig is too big for him and requires someone of Walters' standing to handle it and We've dodged a bullet there for sure.

This lot stumble from one monumental %^*& up to another, leave the club an absolute laughing stock after being knocked back by the manager of Aber fuckin deen and thenserve up that shite in response?

Absolutely pitiful.

Look bears, it wasn’t us

McInnes bottled it

But errrr we didn’t think he would so didn’t have a plan B

But errr never mind as Murty will be here until at least January and probably longer

Good news is that means we won’t spend any money in January transfer window as we won’t have a manager (oh shit delete that, that isn’t to be seen by the fans)

Absolutely fucking beeling with that.

When do the fans do something about this? I'm expected to spend £620 a year on a season ticket yet treated with utter contempt.

Another month of the U21 manager taking the team, which he will probably struggle with like Dundee (x2), Hamilton & Inverness. He'll have to take us to Easter Road & the Piggery.

They'll have taken 10 weeks to appoint a manager, probably longer as they say "at least". 10 fucking weeks, at what other club does this happen? Ever? Honestly could not be angrier right now

And don't get me started on how embarrassing the digs at Aberdeen & McInnes are for knocking us back. Shut up Traynor you fat fucking slug.

So another transfer window wasted!! Cheerio Moult, Morgan, Mclean and anyone else that couldve improved our club at minimal cost

Mind you some savings to be made with the old no manager ploy so bravo on that front

What an utterly leaderless, spineless and unimaginative approach by a group of charlatans not fit to wear our club tie.

I totally agree with you. I think the board are spot on in their assessment of him in that the gig is too big for him and requires someone of Walters' standing to handle it and We've dodged a bullet there for sure.

Maybe they should have worked that out before going public eh?

Back