Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

As much as I expect a few moonhowlers on Snyde tonight, the level of expectation vs. last autumn is so much lower than it was then, I just don't anticipate the level of sheer anger that was so abundant at that stage.

I think there is a general level of acceptance in their support that they are bang average at best, with a few days here and there where they will show themselves powerful enough to take a few goals of SPFL cannon-fodder, ably assisted by the officials.
I think their first dropped points at the paedodome along with Postecoglou's comments after it will be enough to put some of them over the edge.

Seriously considering getting a few beers in for this one tonight.

Had the pleasure of hearing how a few in work are “blown away” with how they are playing just now, and “on another day you know as well as I do it could have been 6 or 7” :D
I think they have a good point in the way they are playing.
They look very good going forward and missing plenty of chances.
We on the other hand look sluggish and devoid of ideas.
The 6 point lead at the moment could be a godsend at the end of the season.

Roll on 6

giphy.gif
ENV3OlkXkAAYflE.jpg

I think they have a good point in the way they are playing.
They look very good going forward and missing plenty of chances.
We on the other hand look sluggish and devoid of ideas.
The 6 point lead at the moment could be a godsend at the end of the season.
Mate, you must be cracking company at parties, ffs... :oops:

Seriously considering getting a few beers in for this one tonight.

Had the pleasure of hearing how a few in work are “blown away” with how they are playing just now, and “on another day you know as well as I do it could have been 6 or 7” :D
Have they seen this weeks xp table?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a first caller Timmy talking about the Dundee penalty and the decision to not send off McLaughlin

He was at Easter Road today and then done our game up at Dingwall. Think he done one of the tims games as well but he does ground reporting for them if there's games on on a Sunday that aren't on TV.
He’s a wee biased wank

Back