Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

i wish someone if they were to call in would mention the tackles going unpunished versus us, hugh was wanting at least two united players sent off.

“ Rangers fans I know that some of you were angry about your performance at the weekend” Why not give us a call? : In other words help us create negativity. Take heat off the filth.

Even though in “ football terms” you are still kicking the shit out of all teams. Desperate

Not enough mentalness for me boring so far

why do rangers fans phone in on nights like this

clowns
After last season's laughter I'm actually starting to wonder if business partners Clyde and Sellic have an unwritten agreement about cutting down on the howlers.
Many Timmys didn't put their support in a great light last year. They mostly came across as challenged on many levels. The critique of the board has gone down a notch too.
This current season this is just about all we've got.

The Dundee Utd manager should feel more hard done by, yet he never mentioned it in his interviews after the game when they never got that pen

Interesting look at things by Gordon Duncan “Ach it’s only September league’s got games to go”

last season after Celtic pumped Hamilton Accies we were told by the mhedia that Treacle Teeth was the 3rd coming of Fat John with knowledge (Faither Burns being the 2nd) and that 10IAR was in the bag
Exactly.
If they thought they could get away with it and email vote would have been held after the Accies game and TI*R awarded.

Back