Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

They keep talking about siegrest red card but for me it's a yellow at most. If you watch Siegrest his eyes are completely on the ball and he doesn't see Ajeti. He doesn't kick out. He twists his body to get more power on his header.

One thing never motioned is the pressure on the sellic players.
Their fans absolutely loath about 50% of their players.
They hate Starfelt, Ajeti, Sorrow, Barkas, Bitton, Taylor, Ralston and Welsh.
They hate Gavin Strachan and Brave Kennedy too.
The way things are going I can see Broon and Griffiths back in January with Lenny stabilizing the ship.

They are shiting it, smashed by Leverkuson, we beat Hibs, they loose to the sheep, bottom 6 awaits and 9 pts. behind us.
Ange will be thinking about those stumps.

Brown was none of those things Hugh - he was a pretend hardman that got into the Celtic team at just the right time. He was a headless chicken that was firmly put in his place anytime he came up against someone decent.
Lego bullying other team's players? OK when it's the likes of Nathan Oduwa & Emerson Hyndman.

He didn't bully us last season & struggled the season before too!

The no mark then fled to Dolly as soon as his pea brain realised he wasn't the hard man he thought he was!

Brown was none of those things Hugh - he was a pretend hardman that got into the Celtic team at just the right time. He was a headless chicken that was firmly put in his place anytime he came up against someone decent.
Celtic went backwards in Europe and Scotland got further away from qualifying when he was the 'main man' in midfield. I doubt they're unrelated. He's the biggest fraud in Scottish football.

I'll never stop saying it.
He was the person who benefited most from admin.
He would never have had the decade he had with any challenge.
His constant "worst player on the park" awards in European matches prove that.
Without admin he'd have been finishing out his career in the Championship around 2018.

Back