Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I really wish to %^*& that all Rangers minded pundits and fans would stop becoming involved with this Timmy love in, wank material of a show. It’s simply embarrassing and has little content of any worth.
Which you’ve posted so clearly you’re listening to the programme . If you don’t like it fair enough , but a thread lasting 616 pages would more than suggest plenty of bears on follow follow listen to Clyde super scoreboard

Alex Rae should be nowhere near the Rangers Tv commentariat .
The amount of times we hear terms of endearment to describe the Tim manager is just plain weird.
“ Big Ange” this and “ Big Ange “ that. Coupled with the fact he doesn’t possess any objective understanding of football. We really need to send him packing to work for the Japanese tv company.

First caller ticked so many boxes

- “Gerry”
- sinister speech impediment
- over familiarity with filth staff using first names
- sideswipe at Rangers
- demanded apology for something written in July
- demanded apology for a comment about Moravcik 23 years ago
Everytime hes on hes bitter about something, usually he goes on a rang about 2012

Not once has it been discussed tonight the possibility of the scum dropping points.

It has been mentioned many of times by Hugh, though, the possibility of us being beat.

Desperate auld dick. Hope hibs pump them tonight.

The Piggery wave of optimism, now bordering on fan-boy hysteria, is being ramped up by wee Shug and the other host.

First caller ticked so many boxes

- “Gerry”
- sinister speech impediment
- over familiarity with filth staff using first names
- sideswipe at Rangers
- demanded apology for something written in July
- demanded apology for a comment about Moravcik 23 years ago
He's one of the best callers from them you just know he's the kind of guy that sits in his house and shouts sevco all day.

One I never tire of reminding myself and my group.
Just make sure that, if we can’t see them, we buy a bigger telescope.
Also, as importantly, watch their friends.
Theu’ve got too many in high or influential places.
I agree but it needs to be balanced with give them absolute hell at every turn, give them no hiding place from our dominance how ever short-term it might be

This mob were coming out with some amount of nonsense yesterday. To a man they all seemed to be in agreement that around 500k plus a sell on would be fair. Wishart even suggested a 20% sell on!

Never have I heard of any team agreeing to a sell on when you can get the player for free six months later. It is almost always a small fee.
Dundee United are on a % sell on for Souttar. Hearts got him on a freedom of contract.

This coont on now is a japanese league expert. Guess what, their signings are superstars. :)

Superstars that no coont else was interested in signing
Miura still playing and he must be near 50 and you can guarantee a past it Inieata is still the best player in the league

Alex Rae should be nowhere near the Rangers Tv commentariat .
The amount of times we hear terms of endearment to describe the Tim manager is just plain weird.
“ Big Ange” this and “ Big Ange “ that. Coupled with the fact he doesn’t possess any objective understanding of football. We really need to send him packing to work for the Japanese tv company.
Jamesy Forrest. That patter makes me sick.

The Piggery wave of optimism, now bordering on fan-boy hysteria, is being ramped up by wee Shug and the other host.
Heard part of a call, Gerry going by the posts on here. He thinks Celtc just need to turn up tonight and win.
He also said that this is an “Ange team” All of the players signed without exception are top drawer and he is in no doubt that they will win the league.
Their arrogance and hysteria really is quite breathtaking.

Heard part of a call, Gerry going by the posts on here. He thinks Celtc just need to turn up tonight and win.
He also said that this is an “Ange team” All of the players signed without exception are top drawer and he is in no doubt that they will win the league.
Their arrogance and hysteria really is quite breathtaking.

You'd imagine that their new signings would walk into the current Champions League winners side with the bizarre hysteria being ramped up in the Scottish media. Nobody knows what these guys could be like. Wee Shug is the worst cheerleader tonight.

Glad this mob just think snibs are going to lie down for them,Donnelly got point to prove now ,might get wee surprise I hope.
WATP

I take it McCulloch has a spare pair of kecks in his locker the way he was ranting about Hattie just think we have a game tomorrow and will be lucky to get 5 minutes of discussion after the Japanese Bhoys world class display tonight from the usual suspects and the great unwashed flooding the phone ins.

Back