Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

The same Tommy Burns that was such a legend and despite being employed by the club at the time of his death they wouldn't postpone a match but 4 months earlier postponed a match following the death of a bit part player who had left the club years earlier.

To be fair, they were playing well and had a fully fit squad when TB passed away

The players were too upset to play through the Phil O'donnell sad death but they were OK about Burns because "it's what he would have wanted" of course it was absolutely nothing to do with injuries or form on either of those occasions.Ie playing shite and carrying an injury list when O'Donnell passed but I jury free and on form when Burns passed away.

Dundee UTD, who were actually on the field when he passed, were made to play their game.

Dundee UTD, who were actually on the field when he passed, were made to play their game.
That was a terrible decision.I think the other teams would have backed them if they refused to play.

Eight trebles they claim including a tainted one!
League Cup? won by an offside goal
League title awarded by email and season cut short whilst EPL played on.
Scottish Cup played the following season against relegated, weakened opponents.
But they will claim anything, whereas no fans allowed in = no valid title.
Also 5 of their "trebles" came when we were in a very weak state.While it took them over 100 years to win the other 3.

Nobody outside Celtic counts the Fraudruple Treble as a real thing.

Engineered over 5 seasons by a corrupt governing body with the Zoom Title and a Scottish Cup played over 2 seasons with the final featuring 2 entirely different squads - one of which was decimated by relegation.

The same Tommy Burns that was such a legend and despite being employed by the club at the time of his death they wouldn't postpone a match but 4 months earlier postponed a match following the death of a bit part player who had left the club years earlier.

Its what tommy would have wanted!!! Scum.

I know a beggar that hated Burns, he said he was only there because he was an RC.

This should never be forgotten, also, nobody knew they applied to cancel the game until after the decision. They didnt come out in the press making the SPL postpone.

I'm watching British soap awards on STV right noo and they have ange in the villain of the year category.

Fuuk, he's jeest won it. !!!!!!!!!

I do think Kyogo will go to Spurs, but never for £30m.

The little bastard will score goals down there for sure.

I wouldn't be so sure. He's unproven in a top league and has done very little in Europe and at international level. He was really bad in the CL and looked out his depth. He's not young either, he'll be 29 in January. They won't be getting anywhere near £30m for him that's for sure.

No chance they are getting £30m for a 28 year old who has only scored goals in Japan and Scotland. Plus he also has a budget, he will do them no favours.
The guy keeping him out of the Japanese national team is currently valued at 4m Euro on transfer market. He's also 28 and plays in the Bundesliga.

Should be sent to the papers.

Back