Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Didn't listen tonight, haven't listened in a while tbh, not since the "baffult" years.

However, good to know they are imploding and shitting themselves...

How long does it usually take to appear on listen again?
Thats it up.

Was keeping an eye as I missed the first half hour.

Totally, 57 years old and gets the chance of taking over one of the biggest clubs, in the biggest league in the world. Not as if he's leaving mid season.

No brainer
Same if SG left us after leading us to a treble . I’m sure most of us would have understood and wished him well.

Thats it up.

Was keeping an eye as I missed the first half hour.

Cheers. Injecting now before a good night’s sleep.

The problem they've got is they bought in to him so much that it might difficult for any new manager to impose his style of play in to that group

Might not come to anything but was well worth a bet when his odds were as high as they were.
Was strongly in the running last time around so it wouldn't be a surprise. They'll be hoping to get as lucky again using the city group.

He will be in London already never to return, if not he's about to find out they truly are a club like no other......when it comes to turning on "their own"

Correct, and he only needs to look at how Lennon and Rodgers were treated. We're three years down the line and you'll struggle to find any of them who have a good word to say about Rodgers who they worshipped. Quite a bit of re-writing of history is happening right now though from his critics in the media (like Keevins) just in case he ends up back there.

Back