Dalglish says we will end up empythanded

They've made two signings so far, and neither improve their first 11.

You know, the first 11 we've dominated the last two times we've gone up against it.

'Kenny' will roll out the company line because that's what all associated with that club do

Are they going to drop Edward to accommodate this new pole ? Because if not , then how does it improve their first team ? Better bench maybe . We’ve got them scared .

Kenny Dalglish was a wonderful footballer, a generational talent and very much the one that got away from us. However he is hardly a great football thinker and his opinion counts for absolutely nothing. Oh aye, and he's a jump the dyke, which is worse than being born one of them.

Kenny why don’t you Fack off back to Liverpool where people actually listen to you?

Because they have bought some wonder kid from Poland right you are Kenny.
RETrr4D.gif

Another ex C****c player bigging them up, it's almost like the club have be asking them to keep their fans onside, they are very worried.

I’d be surprised if he’s watched any Scottish football recently. Liverpool are his team, he should stick to watching them.

All these scummy cheerleaders seem to think if they say “Rangers will win nothing” enough times like some kind of demented parrot, that it will come true.

Still yet to hear a journalist or public figure ask where this lad is going to play and how that is going to affect their style of play and tactics if so.

As laughable as it is pathetic.

Personally I'm more worried about the $40 to $50 million dembele dollars they will sell the new guy for in the summer to further strengthen their squad after he scores 10 goals against the spfl dross:rolleyes:.

I would be willing to bet until they were quoted as being in for him he'd never heard of the guy
I'd also bet he's never seen him other than on YouTube
In short he's no basis for rating this guy other than the bigot signed him
And that's no basis at all

Who gives a fck . He could be right , not exactly mystic meg is he ?

We’ve two trophies we can realistically win and although it would be harsh in the extreme we may well end up without a trophy to show for our efforts . We’ve already been robbed of one and the corruption will only get worse to prevent us stopping them win another treble .

I want them at Ibrox in the draw tonight where we can Fck them out early doors and end this scandalous 32 game cup winning streak which is a total embarrassment to our game .
It will be the old cold and hot balls in the draw to ensure they can get as long a run as possible ;)

The "wonderkid from Poland" appear to have a bit of a disciplinary issue, be interesting to see how it turns out
You can bet it will go the opposite way to Alfie who had no disciplinary issues until he came to us.I wonder what could possibly be the reason for that.

You can separate the player/manager from the person. They have plenty either in the media or employed by their club that are pricks as both. Dalglish thinking that signing a back up striker will win them the rest of the trophies this season isn't enough to make him a prick as silly as it sounds and he's done plenty of good as a person.
They dont need the polish boy the racist superman(aka Griffiths)is back

Dalglish was a Protestant Rangers fan who signed and played for the Peasants. I don't recall him being called a traitor, given hassle on the street or harassment from Rangers supporters. Compare the Peasant reaction to Catholic Mo Johnston signing for Rangers. ?
Yeah anytime we sign a Catholic player its the orcs that go into hatred overdrive but never seems to be reported.

The only thing that worries me is if we get injuries if Morelos Barisic Tav or someone like Jack are injured for a prolonged period i can't see it going well

It amazes me how many people want to give it such statements about this Polish guy, who’s completely unheard of outside Poland and probably his ex club. Has he any caps? No, has be played in Europe? I don’t think so! Yet he’s a wonder kid, the next Lewandoski! I’ve no idea if the lad is good or not, his record is average at best, but talk about putting pressure on the guy! He’s not playing before Edouard, so maybe they hope he will take his place next season. Personally I don’t see it, another Bayo!

Dalgleish now. Who's next? Ex cltic player in 'I think celtc will win the league' shocker.
Were the same fuds not spouting the same pish before our last meeting?

If he thinks they will win the league that's fine but wtf has this Polish kunt got to do with it ? nobody has ever seen him play yet he is a wonderkid

And the next Kante is just about to sign

They never learn do they

Last edited:
Good, keep blowing smoke back up the posterior of The Filth's players.
In fact, I think Khenny bhoy is right, The Filth are wonderful and the last two games against them were flukes, they are much better than us and with this Polish wonderkid they have increased their much better.
We know our place.
Now let's focus on ST Mirren, that is as far as I want to look.

Dalglish was a very intelligent footballer, but as a pundit/commentator he comes across as a bit of a thicko.
Let him think what he wants about the distribution of trophies this season. I predict he will be eating his words in May.

Two ways to look at it.

One says we haven’t won anything yet under Gerrard and when push came to shove previously, last season, we failed. There is some assumption there we don’t have the stomach for big games. I think that’s been debunked this season.

The second is that for one of the trophies we are in a marginally better position, we only have one club to beat and we have outplayed them in the last two games. For the other trophy, there is a high probability beating that same team will win us that. Again, given how we have played against them, saying we won’t beat them is a bit bold. You could say it’s a pressure game but it’s no more pressure than going to their backyard and beating them in a very high stakes league game.

Wonder why they don't ask Rangers men how they see the league panning out. There is always a ready made tim to give their tuppence worth on anything Rangers related.

Back