Dalglish says we will end up empythanded

You can separate the player/manager from the person. They have plenty either in the media or employed by their club that are pricks as both. Dalglish thinking that signing a back up striker will win them the rest of the trophies this season isn't enough to make him a prick as silly as it sounds and he's done plenty of good as a person.
Unless and until he comes out publicly and criticises his former employers for covering up the paedophile rings operating on their premises whilst he was employed there, then I’ll keep my enthusiasm for him being a “good person” under control.

This new one might play even less games unless they change formation of one up front half way through the season.
They're going to move to a 3-5-2 or narrow 4-4-2, Lennon knows he cant play that formation against us if we keep to our system and dont change it like the first match of the season

They're going to move to a 3-5-2 or narrow 4-4-2, Lennon knows he cant play that formation against us if we keep to our system and dont change it like the first match of the season
Hopefully they drop some points during the transition stage. Even better if it's a total failure and look to resort back to what they have.

Mumbling old fart with half a dozen working brain cells. I’m pretty certain he hasn’t Heard of the boy never mind studied Polish League football in depth.

You can guarantee the next to give an opinion of the Polish Ronaldo will be Charlie Nicholas or maybe Davie Provan? Is Pat Nevin still around? Or possibly one of the remaining Lisbon Lions? Where is the holy goalie? He must know how utterly brilliant the uncapped striker is.

Hi Kenny
It’s been a while since anybody asked for your opinion , could this be because you are no longer relevant and neither are your opinions.

Folk get too caught up in what ex players say. They are simply trying to earn a few bob and will basically say what the media are looking for.

I did think he was brilliant at liverpool, was just too young to see him play for the bheggars. Class player, shit pundit
I always thought he was overrated - slow and used his bum to obstruct. A common cry at Hampden back then was "for %^*&'s sake Dalglish" as he lost possession again. Doubtless I am spoiled by watching top players like Baxter, Law and Willie Henderson in my youth. My memories of him playing against us pre-Liverpool was of him with a red face moaning at the referee constantly.

I always thought he was overrated - slow and used his bum to obstruct. A common cry at Hampden back then was "for %^*&'s sake Dalglish" as he lost possession again. Doubtless I am spoiled by watching top players like Baxter, Law and Willie Henderson in my youth. My memories of him playing against us pre-Liverpool was of him with a red face moaning at the referee constantly.
Fair enough. I never seen him play against Rangers but remember him being one of the best in a good liverpool team

Back