David Turnbull Covid +

GF7

Ferguson missing tomorrow now too for Sheep and McCrorie can't play.

Really hoping Patterson or Middleton aren't one of the other positives. High chance one or both at least will be isolating

Boab4

Why don’t the scums team have to self isolate after Turnbulls positive test, am I missing something?

Have any of them been in close contact with him for over 15 minutes on the day his symptoms started or the day before?

If not, they don't have to.

Arkanoid

The illness aside and I genuinely wish nothing but good health to Turnbull and the other boys BUT this is glorious! TLB pining the blame on the SFA, saying their squad was ravaged last international window, fucking ravaged. Ravages for the savages,

Ger572

Official Ticketer
No big miss really as the lads career has nose dived under Lennon. It took them 2 attempts to sign boy wonder and he's wasting away on the sidelines probably wondering what the hell have i done signing for this alcoholic excuse of a manager.

Arminius

Official Ticketer
I genuinely wish all the positive cases a full and speedy recovery.

In addition, I’ll be hoping that none of those self isolating actually come down with the virus.

All that said, McCrorie, McLennan and Ferguson all missing tomorrow can only be helpful to us.

Like @dh1963 above, I’m not going to take too much delight in any of this, as it really is inevitable that this will affect us as well. Let’s just hope it is players who might be more easily covered when it happens, and obviously not huge numbers all at once.

Arkanoid

I wonder if turnbull trained with his club yesterday.
Shouldn't be an issue, we had 3 boys with the U21s and the GK was certainly training with the 1st team. I'd like our own protocols to be secure and stringent and would have the boys self isolate regardless of negative tests upon returning. This is only my thinking is right that the virus can be suppressed for a 10 day window before showing

Arkanoid

Really hoping Patterson or Middleton aren't one of the other positives. High chance one or both at least will be isolating
For what's at stake with our momentum and good luck this far with the virus, we should be self imposing our own isolation on them

insanicdrunk

The illness aside and I genuinely wish nothing but good health to Turnbull and the other boys BUT this is glorious! TLB pining the blame on the SFA, saying their squad was ravaged last international window, fucking ravaged. Ravages for the savages,

I heard he was already unhappy as Christie didnt get a rest! This'll just stoke that up a bit, which is nice.

Arkanoid

Just fired on BBC Independence there, sticking with the scum being decimated/ravaged by the virus. Lennon throwing the SFA under the bus, questions the protocols. Says they have had zero cases in their own bubble, I thought Édouard caught it with them and not France? Anyway Gary Holt, says it happens, we deal with it, there's a global pandemic, thankfully there's a relief package from down South that hopefully his side can use. Compare and contrast

dh1963

I'm no expert on the Aberdeen squad.

Without McCrorie, Ferguson and McGeoch who is likely to be in their midfield?

RandyMac

Well let that be a lesson to some posters who mock and try and belittle folk passing on info.

It makes the forum a poorer place because they posters will now think twice before posting again.

Stop being weasel like and see how it pans out before the usual sneering in future!
There have been a fair few stories first broken on here by ‘new members’ in the last couple seasons. Probably more accurately than those who consider themselves ITK too. Doesn’t stop some people though.

dh1963

Just fired on BBC Independence there, sticking with the scum being decimated/ravaged by the virus. Lennon throwing the SFA under the bus, questions the protocols. Says they have had zero cases in their own bubble, I thought Édouard caught it with them and not France? Anyway Gary Holt, says it happens, we deal with it, there's a global pandemic, thankfully there's a relief package from down South that hopefully his side can use. Compare and contrast
Edouard tested positive when he reported to the French squad meaning he couldn't play for them. So he caught it in the days before getting there.

GF7

I'm no expert on the Aberdeen squad.

Without McCrorie, Ferguson and McGeoch who is likely to be in their midfield?
Hedges and Ojo, and I'd guess a makeshift replacement in Watkins or Hayes.

Aberdeen seem to have a decent starting 11 but very little squad depth. Expect route 1 to Cosgrove I'd imagine.

CaptainHolt

Aberdeen seem to have a decent starting 11 but very little squad depth. Expect route 1 to Cosgrove I'd imagine.
Watkins and Hayes are both injured I believe.

dh1963

I think Watkins is already out?

Reactions: GF7
change consent