Do you have a Rangers Tattoo or thinking of getting one?

I got a Red, White & Blue Heart with Rangers through the middle of it when I was 15 done in Blackpool, I’ve had the Rangers bit redone but the Heart has been covered up as it was awful!
Thought it was cool 44 years ago!

Like it says, do you have a Rangers tattoo and if so, what is it?

Or if not, are you thinking of getting one and what would it be?

Guy I worked with years ago had a small blue teddy bear on his bum! :)
I`m thinking of getting one to cover up a tattoo with my ex-wife`s name in it :)

Are you sure it was Terry himself that did the tattoo as he passed away in 1999. Or maybe was earlier than you thought haha
That is where I got my tattoo done! Only went with a mate who was getting one but ended up drinking in the pub nearbye and got one as well! It was pretty bad!

Often thought about it but worried it’ll look shit, so haven’t.

When I had my kids names tattooed I was laid there constantly thinking “don’t misspell it, don’t misspell it. Despite typing it out myself and agreeing to the font :))

Control freak loyal :))

I`m thinking of getting one to cover up a tattoo with my ex-wife`s name in it :)
I had a Scotland one done at 16 to rebel against all the anti Scottish stuff I’d had growing up in England. Huge mistake, haven’t had it covered yet but really want to.

I have quite possibly the worse Rangers tattoo you're ever likely to see.

Never, ever get drunk in Mexico and head for a tattoo parlour.

I have what's meant to be the RFC badge with five stars.
When I looked in the mirror next morning after sobering up, I noticed the badge had missing parts. I rushed back to the shop to get the prick to fill it in. (on the morning of my flight home).

The stars look like disabled starfish.

Got a band round my bicep which consists of 9 saltires and a box with Aye Ready .
Thinking of getting the Ready crest on my other shoulder with Rangers Football Club replaced (don't ban me admin) with Stiff Little Fingers, Ready replaced with 1977 and the red lion with a flame. Ok its an SLF tattoo but Rangers inspired.

Seen this the other week and actually messaged the shop for a price.

£400 a session, 6-7 sessions. Thought it would only be half of that.

If this poster is on here, it’s a fucking cracker btw.
I was just in for a large tattoo a few weeks ago and asked the lad what a fulll sleeve would run
He said 4-5 sittings and $1200 per sitting so that’s $6,000 in US dollars

Yes, on my back. A Union Flag crossed with a Saltire. Rangers crest in the middle and 'United We Stand' written underneath. Got it over 20 years ago. It's very decent work but, very much of its time. Planning to cover it with something a bit more modern once I've got the right arm sorted. (Just had an old one Lasered in preparation for a cover up).

When my dad passed i got a sleeve of all the little things that we done. Top of my arm is of me and him walking over the bridge at the rolls Royce club with Ibrox in the background. It was our walk to the stadium everytime we parked the car up.

Got the RFC on the back of my leg, just above the shoe line so in summer everyone looking at my sexy legs knows who I support

There was a guy at Strathclyde Parkrun a few weeks ago with this on the back of his leg. I found this online but I wouldn’t be surprised if this is an actual photo of it. It looked amazing.

There was a guy at Strathclyde Parkrun a few weeks ago with this on the back of his leg. I found this online but I wouldn’t be surprised if this is an actual photo of it. It looked amazing.

Looks like Chris Meighan from Santa Kruz in Stirlings work. He’s absolutely unbelievable for realism stuff

Often thought about it but worried it’ll look shit, so haven’t.

When I had my kids names tattooed I was laid there constantly thinking “don’t misspell it, don’t misspell it. Despite typing it out myself and agreeing to the font :))

Control freak loyal :))
Terry Munroe Loyal :)

I have the RFC crest and stars on my calf. Got it done in Ibiza after a good few scoops. Sometimes forget it’s there until I’m wearing shorts in summer and I get growled at or called a hun by a mhanky.

Back